Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When Tim's contract is up with Top Rank, is Golden Boy on the horizon?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
truth
When is tim bradleys contract is up with top rank the fight with Mayweather at this point would be big for both. Mayweather needs a dancing partner for may and if tim could fight him it would sell to fill the void with showtime as a fight that could be sold as someone who could potentially beat Mayweather even though he won't. And at this point golden boy has the best stable at 140-154. So even if he doesn't fight may he still has other fighters he could fight.
KOpower
Mayweather easily beats Bradley. Bradley has unfinished business with Pac. If Manny beats Rios, that should be a PPV event in June of 2014.
mrchitown
As long as Arum has Tim, I don't see a Mayweather fight happening but I do think his contract is up next year, only problem with that is his manager Cameron Dunkin is best buds with Arum and I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to push an extension on him. If Bradley wanted to get away he could but the question is when his contract is up will he do it
mrchitown
QUOTE (KOpower @ Oct 13 2013, 09:28 AM) *
Mayweather easily beats Bradley. Bradley has unfinished business with Pac. If Manny beats Rios, that should be a PPV event in June of 2014.

Forget about it, Arum already shot that down
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 13 2013, 11:30 AM) *
Forget about it, Arum already shot that down

Why?
jtiizzle
tim isn't leaving top rank, he can make 5 mill per fight with TR, why leave and take a L to mayweather? what other fighter for goldenboy is making 4 or 5 mill per fight? TR is smart they pay you more, Canelo got 5 mill for fighting mayweather Tim bradley got 4.1 last night and he is not even a draw.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Oct 13 2013, 12:50 PM) *
tim isn't leaving top rank, he can make 5 mill per fight with TR, why leave and take a L to mayweather? what other fighter for goldenboy is making 4 or 5 mill per fight? TR is smart they pay you more, Canelo got 5 mill for fighting mayweather Tim bradley got 4.1 last night and he is not even a draw.

Canelo's guarantee was 5 million, he made 12.5 million. You also seem to be confused Bradley can only get those paydays vs Marquez or Manny. TR doesn't pay more than GB, if Bradley fights Rios, Ruslan, Vargas, Abregu, Alvarado or Khabib you think he's getting 5 million, no he is not.
sduck
I think we're going to see a Bradley-Pacquiao rematch. First of all, Pacquiao is going to destroy Rios. Arum is probably still scared to feed his cashcow to Mayweather, so hes going to use Bradley to duck the fight again.
jtiizzle
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 13 2013, 11:04 AM) *
Canelo's guarantee was 5 million, he made 12.5 million. You also seem to be confused Bradley can only get those paydays vs Marquez or Manny. TR doesn't pay more than GB, if Bradley fights Rios, Ruslan, Vargas, Abregu, Alvarado or Khabib you think he's getting 5 million, no he is not.

he would get like 3mill
who on GB gets that? Even guys like danny garcia got his career high payday his last fight which was 1.5 mill
Cshel86
Get over it, Bradley wont sell, so I'm wondering where all of the "Bradley vs Mayweather would be a big fight" stuff is coming from.

Its like clockwork around here, as soon as guy wins a fight on Saturday night, suddenly, he's the next guy for the golden Mayweather ticket. Whether Bradley wins a fight cleanly, or gets tossed around the ring like a rag doll, he still can't sell a fight.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Oct 13 2013, 01:44 PM) *
he would get like 3mill
who on GB gets that? Even guys like danny garcia got his career high payday his last fight which was 1.5 mill

If you think Bradley would get 3 million for fighting the guys I listed I don't know what to tell you, he won't. You think he made 3 million for Ruslan? If TR guys were all getting these huge purses than 7 of the 8 USA Olympic boxers wouldn't have signed with GB and Bob really wanted Spence Jr.
truth
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 13 2013, 02:46 PM) *
Get over it, Bradley wont sell, so I'm wondering where all of the "Bradley vs Mayweather would be a big fight" stuff is coming from.

Its like clockwork around here, as soon as guy wins a fight on Saturday night, suddenly, he's the next guy for the golden Mayweather ticket. Whether Bradley wins a fight cleanly, or gets tossed around the ring like a rag doll, he still can't sell a fight.

If they can boost gurreo they can boost bradley his resume is better and he has fought better comp than anyone else that may can fight the spin would be Bradley beat Pacquiao even if most thought he lost as far as fighting pac i would pass he makes way more bread fighting may than he could ever make fighting pac
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (truth @ Oct 13 2013, 03:06 PM) *
If they can boost gurreo they can boost bradley his resume is better and he has fought better comp than anyone else that may can fight the spin would be Bradley beat Pacquiao even if most thought he lost as far as fighting pac i would pass he makes way more bread fighting may than he could ever make fighting pac

Guerrero is of Mexican origin

Guerrero fought for 3 million

Bradley isn't well liked

Bradley sold 2,000 tickets vs Ruslan

It really isn't a fight that will sale, Broner vs Floyd: Once Brothers, would likely sale more.
checkleft

Canelo made over 12 mil bro. You got your figures twisted

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 13 2013, 02:42 PM) *
If you think Bradley would get 3 million for fighting the guys I listed I don't know what to tell you, he won't. You think he made 3 million for Ruslan? If TR guys were all getting these huge purses than 7 of the 8 USA Olympic boxers wouldn't have signed with GB and Bob really wanted Spence Jr.

this

Bradley is a good guy, hard worker, and a helluva boxer. But other than marquez or pac I don't see him getting a ppv even with Rios being Mexican. The numbers for this fight last night probably will look like Dawson Hopkins
Franchize
Bradley would be better suited coming to Golden Boy but not to fight Floyd right away. It could end like the Pacquiao fight where he should have been careful what he wished for. Golden Boy could change the public perception of Bradley pretty quickly in my opinion. #1 It's a totally different network without Lampley's hating ass reminding everyone of "the worst robbery ever" every time he fights. I can't see Al Bernstein doing that to Bradley. #2 He's got plenty of fighters from 140-147 to choose from that come with solid fan bases. Danny Garcia is building a strong Puerto Rican and Philly fan base. Matthysse and Maidana will always have a following because of their fighting styles. Broner is becoming a star like it or not. Guerrero has a semi-decent Mexican following and his father is a potential story line. Ortiz and Khan, no matter how bad they look in fights, always seem to have a solid fan base backing. He could give Devon a rematch. Who knows where Keith Thurman's career will take off too. You even have guys like Andre Berto who continually draw crowds in hopes that one day he'll live up to his potential lol. That's not even including fighting like Soto-Karass, Malinaggi, Judah etc. Not to mention, Golden Boys cards lately have blown Top Prank's completely out of the water. If he stays at Top Rank, it'll be cool for the short term but you know, win lose or draw, there will be the same permutation of matches that will involve Provodnikov, Pacquiao, Rios, Marquez, Alvarado and Bradley.

Oh yea...remember when Jesse Vargas was the future of boxing? lmao Turns out you can't win em all after all Floyd.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 13 2013, 03:57 PM) *
Bradley would be better suited coming to Golden Boy but not to fight Floyd right away. It could end like the Pacquiao fight where he should have been careful what he wished for. Golden Boy could change the public perception of Bradley pretty quickly in my opinion. #1 It's a totally different network without Lampley's hating ass reminding everyone of "the worst robbery ever" every time he fights. I can't see Al Bernstein doing that to Bradley. #2 He's got plenty of fighters from 140-147 to choose from that come with solid fan bases. Danny Garcia is building a strong Puerto Rican and Philly fan base. Matthysse and Maidana will always have a following because of their fighting styles. Broner is becoming a star like it or not. Guerrero has a semi-decent Mexican following and his father is a potential story line. Ortiz and Khan, no matter how bad they look in fights, always seem to have a solid fan base backing. He could give Devon a rematch. Who knows where Keith Thurman's career will take off too. You even have guys like Andre Berto who continually draw crowds in hopes that one day he'll live up to his potential lol. That's not even including fighting like Soto-Karass, Malinaggi, Judah etc. Not to mention, Golden Boys cards lately have blown Top Prank's completely out of the water. If he stays at Top Rank, it'll be cool for the short term but you know, win lose or draw, there will be the same permutation of matches that will involve Provodnikov, Pacquiao, Rios, Marquez, Alvarado and Bradley.

Oh yea...remember when Jesse Vargas was the future of boxing? lmao Turns out you can't win em all after all Floyd.

It gets on my last nerve when Lampley goes on about Bradley getting a robbery, I bet Lampley won't mention Abril one time during Manny fight and I had that 11-1 Abril but Lampley is gay for Rios.

truth
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 13 2013, 04:57 PM) *
Bradley would be better suited coming to Golden Boy but not to fight Floyd right away. It could end like the Pacquiao fight where he should have been careful what he wished for. Golden Boy could change the public perception of Bradley pretty quickly in my opinion. #1 It's a totally different network without Lampley's hating ass reminding everyone of "the worst robbery ever" every time he fights. I can't see Al Bernstein doing that to Bradley. #2 He's got plenty of fighters from 140-147 to choose from that come with solid fan bases. Danny Garcia is building a strong Puerto Rican and Philly fan base. Matthysse and Maidana will always have a following because of thteir fighting styles. Broner is becoming a star like it or not. Guerrero has a semi-decent Mexican following and his father is a potential story line. Ortiz and Khan, no matter how bad they look in fights, always seem to have a solid fan base backing. He could give Devon a rematch. Who knows where Keith Thurman's career will take off too. You even have guys like Andre Berto who continually draw crowds in hopes that one day he'll live up to his potential lol. That's not even including fighting like Soto-Karass, Malinaggi, Judah etc. Not to mention, Golden Boys cards lately have blown Top Prank's completely out of the water. If he stays at Top Rank, it'll be cool for the short term but you know, win lose or draw, there will be the same permutation of matches that will involve Provodnikov, Pacquiao, Rios, Marquez, Alvarado and Bradley.

Agree
DigitalBoom
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 13 2013, 03:42 PM) *

The maximum payment Hbo or showtime will make to a non-ppv event is $2.5 million dollars and that's to the star, the A-Side fighter. So yes Bradley could easily get 3 million to fight Rios, Provodnikov, etc. He made over 2 million to fight Provodnikov and that was not ppv..now he's going to get a taste of a ppv check and even if it's small buy numbers it still pumps up his purse a bit more. He doesn't have a fan base but heck 250k to 400k buys isn't exactly bad it's a million bucks to him on top of his purse at worst. Plus HBO needs all the events they can get since Showtime is killing it right now. Bradley vs Mayweather isn't a fight Showtime would be interested in though..I think it does number pretty close to whatever the Guerrero vs Mayweather fight did and that was a loss for Showtime.
Franchize
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 13 2013, 05:18 PM) *
It gets on my last nerve when Lampley goes on about Bradley getting a robbery, I bet Lampley won't mention Abril one time during Manny fight and I had that 11-1 Abril but Lampley is gay for Rios.

I'm also annoyed by the subliminal shots at Floyd. Not even because I'm a Mayweather fan. But it's so past tense now. He left HBO. Get over it. Constantly taking these Facebook-esque subliminal shots is just proving how important he was to your network. They love to go on about who he won't fight and how boring his fights are but he took on the best 154 lber in the world and HBO has had a series of snoozefest bouts lol. Mayweather is P4P #1. Bradley is undefeated. Marquez knocked Pacquiao out and it wasn't a lucky punch. And lastly, whatever movie you bought those 3D looking glasses for is never coming out. Time to move on lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (truth @ Oct 13 2013, 04:06 PM) *

They didn't really boost Guerrero, lets' just be honest here...

The Guerrero fight had more to do with:

1. Floyd's first fight after his incarceration, and the public wondering if he lost a step
2. Floyd signing that HUGE contract and moving to Showtime
3. Floyd working with his father again after so long

If it had anything to do with Guerrero, it was either because of Ruben's antics, or wondering if he could capitalize off of Floyd's "not so sharp" performance against Cotto.

As for Bradley fighting Floyd, again., let's be real here, Tim AINT gonna more to fight Floyd. The average cap for a Pacquiao opponent, is $5M...Tim already made that against Pac. He cant sell worth a flip, so again, there's no way Floyd offers him more than $3M. If Tim wants $5M or more, then Im sure Floyd and GBP will tell him to go back and fight Pac, whether Tim is signed to GBP or not.

I get your drift about the spin, but we'll have to see how these JMM/Bradley numbers look, since they spun the hell outta both of their Pac wins, and tried to use it as a selling point. Some spins that we think are gonna bomb, end up being a good call, so who knows. I wont rule out your view of it though.
mrchitown

Cole? You stupid laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 13 2013, 11:54 AM) *
Why?

He said it doesn't make financial sense to do a rematch between Bradley-Pacquiao because the first one bombed and he said he thinks it would be a hard fight to sell to the public and he thinks it would be a hard fight to get the fighters to agree to. When he said that in took it as if Manny feels he won and doesn't see a need for a rematch. He said as much after he was asked another question about it. He basically told the reporter that he still doesn't agree with the scoring of the fight
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 13 2013, 05:44 PM) *
I'm also annoyed by the subliminal shots at Floyd. Not even because I'm a Mayweather fan. But it's so past tense now. He left HBO. Get over it. Constantly taking these Facebook-esque subliminal shots is just proving how important he was to your network. They love to go on about who he won't fight and how boring his fights are but he took on the best 154 lber in the world and HBO has had a series of snoozefest bouts lol. Mayweather is P4P #1. Bradley is undefeated. Marquez knocked Pacquiao out and it wasn't a lucky punch. And lastly, whatever movie you bought those 3D looking glasses for is never coming out. Time to move on lol

What shots?
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 13 2013, 08:27 PM) *
What shots?

He said he was shocked that Floyd took Canelo fight and said if it happens after it was already signed, he said some others something like Floyd not wanting this Cotto or if this Cotto had fought Floyd.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 13 2013, 06:23 PM) *
He said it doesn't make financial sense to do a rematch between Bradley-Pacquiao because the first one bombed and he said he thinks it would be a hard fight to sell to the public and he thinks it would be a hard fight to get the fighters to agree to. When he said that in took it as if Manny feels he won and doesn't see a need for a rematch. He said as much after he was asked another question about it. He basically told the reporter that he still doesn't agree with the scoring of the fight

It's funny people act like Guerrero vs Floyd bombed but the Original number for Bradley was like 800,000 much less than Guerrero.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Oct 13 2013, 05:00 PM) *
The maximum payment Hbo or showtime will make to a non-ppv event is $2.5 million dollars and that's to the star, the A-Side fighter. So yes Bradley could easily get 3 million to fight Rios, Provodnikov, etc. He made over 2 million to fight Provodnikov and that was not ppv..now he's going to get a taste of a ppv check and even if it's small buy numbers it still pumps up his purse a bit more. He doesn't have a fan base but heck 250k to 400k buys isn't exactly bad it's a million bucks to him on top of his purse at worst. Plus HBO needs all the events they can get since Showtime is killing it right now. Bradley vs Mayweather isn't a fight Showtime would be interested in though..I think it does number pretty close to whatever the Guerrero vs Mayweather fight did and that was a loss for Showtime.

You know I could never find the Ruslan purse, if Bradley made 2 million I'd be shocked but if it's true, they are flushing money down the toilet. I like Tim but no way he deserves that much.
CrazyBuffalO
I wouldn't want a Bradley vs Floyd fight, at least not yet. Floyd said he has at least 4 fights left, so a Bradley fight could maybe work as his last fight. But not now.

At this point Bradley would have to solidify his position by beating 2 more convincing opponents, before moving in to a possible Floyd fight, only then would there be a huge draw.

I like Bradley's performance against Marquez. It's the right direction for him. I hope he continues his 'new style' in the ring.

Also I wouldn't want to see undefeated Black fighters cancel each other out right now. There are a lot of Mexican fighters out there that guys like Floyd, Bradley, Broner, and Rigondeaux can beat and give losses to. So they all should continue fighting Mexicans and give those Mexicans the L.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 13 2013, 08:43 PM) *
He said he was shocked that Floyd took Canelo fight and said if it happens after it was already signed, he said some others something like Floyd not wanting this Cotto or if this Cotto had fought Floyd.

lmao and smh
mrchitown
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 13 2013, 09:42 PM) *
lmao and smh

Indeed lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Oct 13 2013, 09:14 PM) *
I wouldn't want a Bradley vs Floyd fight, at least not yet. Floyd said he has at least 4 fights left, so a Bradley fight could maybe work as his last fight. But not now.

At this point Bradley would have to solidify his position by beating 2 more convincing opponents, before moving in to a possible Floyd fight, only then would there be a huge draw.

I like Bradley's performance against Marquez. It's the right direction for him. I hope he continues his 'new style' in the ring.

Also I wouldn't want to see undefeated Black fighters cancel each other out right now. There are a lot of Mexican fighters out there that guys like Floyd, Bradley, Broner, and Rigondeaux can beat and give losses to. So they all should continue fighting Mexicans and give those Mexicans the L.

Bradley will never draw. The same way Andre Ward will never draw, that is a horrible choice for his last fight. He should go out fighting a legacy type fight, I'm of the opinion that his last fight may surprise us all but if it was Tim financial wise it doesn't make sense. Whether some like it or not he has wins over Marquez and Pacquiao, he's earned his shot at Floyd now as opposed to later, but we won't see this fight no time soon unless Arum magically grows a good conscience
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 13 2013, 09:42 PM) *
lmao and smh

I don't remember him as this bad, he really sided with Bob hard and almost became a Bob puppet, I made a thread on another site of offensive or stupid stuff he said and it was mind blowing, like Vera slipped a punch and Lampley said "even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes, now what's the point of insulting a guy who is giving his all?
klonopinz
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 13 2013, 04:57 PM) *

i agree with this. very smart for bradley to move on, he got both Top ranks cash cows abd had some good fights. as schaefer would put it, hes eaten the whole top rank menu, its time to change restaurants.
mrchitown
Bradley has one more fight with TR, then he's a free agent. I won't be shocked to see him with GB next year
checkleft
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 14 2013, 08:27 AM) *
Bradley has one more fight with TR, then he's a free agent. I won't be shocked to see him with GB next year

Any sources bra?
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 14 2013, 06:27 AM) *

I think his contract is up in March. Who does Top rank have for him to fight? He knows if he fights Pac again he is taking a L either way. Either he can fight Rios or Mikey Alvarado next but Bradley like Andre Ward are trying to cash in. I think if he goes to GB there are so many options from 140-154 for Bradley. His first fight can be against Thurman or even Matthysee. The options are limitless. But Bob has a way of keeping fighters under his stable.
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 08:54 AM) *
Any sources bra?

Yes, the almighty Google lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 14 2013, 11:05 AM) *
I think his contract is up in March. Who does Top rank have for him to fight? He knows if he fights Pac again he is taking a L either way. Either he can fight Rios or Mikey Alvarado next but Bradley like Andre Ward are trying to cash in. I think if he goes to GB there are so many options from 140-154 for Bradley. His first fight can be against Thurman or even Matthysee. The options are limitless. But Bob has a way of keeping fighters under his stable.

I think Arum will done have always does. He will push an extension in his face before he lines up his next fight. He did it to JCC jr and that's why he's still there. He did it to Rigondeaux and he doesn't even like Rigondeaux. I'm hoping that Bradley doesn't go for the bullshit and jumps ship because better fights are waiting for him across the street
NoCatchweights
Tha Boxing Voice claims he has to fights left, they should know they've interviewed Bradley and Joel Diaz.
Hotsauce
Yall need to get your sources right. there's like 3 different answers.
mrchitown
Check, Hotsauce, I Google it and an article came up today by Vives Wallace among others and he stated there is one more fight for Bradley with TR, others popped up to stating the same but in referenced the recent one
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 14 2013, 04:38 PM) *
Check, Hotsauce, I Google it and an article came up today by Vives Wallace among others and he stated there is one more fight for Bradley with TR, others popped up to stating the same but in referenced the recent one

If Vito spit it, I'd give it some credence. Then again, he did say he had 3 sources that May was knocked down in sparring from a body shot.
checkleft
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 14 2013, 03:38 PM) *

I couldn't find anything bro. You are probably a more experienced googler than I
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 14 2013, 08:51 PM) *
If Vito spit it, I'd give it some credence. Then again, he did say he had 3 sources that May was knocked down in sparring from a body shot.

I read his article today and that's what it said. He wasn't the only one reporting the body shot stuff though, we will never know if that was true
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 09:46 PM) *
I couldn't find anything bro. You are probably a more experienced googler than I

It was anvil boxing scene article that talked about the contract too I think, but it will be interesting to see if he bolts when his contract is up. Arum is known to push extensions in his fighters' faces before lining up their fights.
NoCatchweights
Here straight from Tim, he says he is tied in with Top Rank for another year, the interview starts an hour and 5 minutes in, he says he is tied in at an hour and 30 minutes in.

Listen to whole interview at one point he says TR had a gun to his head.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9L4Rbwz1b8U
checkleft
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 14 2013, 11:00 PM) *
It was anvil boxing scene article that talked about the contract too I think, but it will be interesting to see if he bolts when his contract is up. Arum is known to push extensions in his fighters' faces before lining up their fights.

That's true, but I don't see Bradley falling for arums shit again. Hopefully he jets as soon as its up, doubt he throws up any red flags tho cause arum will pull some shady shit.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 11:18 PM) *
Here straight from Tim, he says he is tied in with Top Rank for another year, the interview starts an hour and 5 minutes in, he says he is tied in at an hour and 30 minutes in.

Listen to whole interview at one point he says TR had a gun to his head.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9L4Rbwz1b8U

If that's the case, it may be just what the doctor ordered. Build up more momentum, then jump ship. Then again, Arum may see this coming, offer (read: force) an extension, if he doesn't sign, "shelf" him and derail any buzz his name may have w/ the public. Be careful Timmy. Don't tip your hand too early.
Franchize
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 15 2013, 05:54 AM) *
If that's the case, it may be just what the doctor ordered. Build up more momentum, then jump ship. Then again, Arum may see this coming, offer (read: force) an extension, if he doesn't sign, "shelf" him and derail any buzz his name may have w/ the public. Be careful Timmy. Don't tip your hand too early.

Wow. That sounds like a brilliant plan. If I didn't know any better, I'd think he's done that before...Oh wait...

You hit the nail on the head bnoles. Arum will probably do exactly that if Bradley gets any real buzz around him. Only way I see Bradley being able to make a clean break from Top Rank any time soon, without much resistance, is if he continues to beat Arum's cash cows in non-spectacular fashion. Sad part is, he'll probably be even more blatant with it. He had to put up a front with Manny and stab him in the back. I think he'll shank Bradley's career face to face.
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 02:21 AM) *
That's true, but I don't see Bradley falling for arums shit again. Hopefully he jets as soon as its up, doubt he throws up any red flags tho cause arum will pull some shady shit.

That's my biggest concern. Will Bradley reveal his future plans too early and how will it affect his career? If Arum knows he's going to bolt, expect to see him screw Tim over. Tim should play it cool and keep his intentions to his self
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 15 2013, 09:01 AM) *
That's my biggest concern. Will Bradley reveal his future plans too early and how will it affect his career? If Arum knows he's going to bolt, expect to see him screw Tim over. Tim should play it cool and keep his intentions to his self

Is that why arum robbed manny against bradley?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.