Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did Gary Russell jr seal his own fate?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Jovi
Dammn i had a feeling this would happen, Gary Russell jr next fight will either Make or Break his career.

Orlando Salido is fighting Vasyl lomachenko and the winner of this fight is fighting Gary Russell jr. Vasyl Lomachenko the 2-time olympic gold medalist whose first fight was against a champion (or former, not sure but the record was 24-2-2) in a 10 round fight, he showed he has the goods and i think he crushes Salido but in a very entertaining fight.

Assuming Lomachenko wins, Russell jr is in big big trouble. Lomachenko came in the game first fight on PPV undercards against a solid journeyman fighter and still looked elite, compared to Russell jr who might as well have been fighting handicapped people in his 23 fights and the last couple fights i havent even seen because they havent been televised.

Because of Russell jr's lack of opposition thus far, going up against Lomachenko will be a big leap in skill level, he wont be able to make things look as easy as he has before. Someone who actually has the skill, speed, and strength to keep up with him and even outwork him. Dont get me wrong I do believe Russell jr has the talent and skill to be at the top, but i just always had this feeling that fighting nobodies was going to work against him one day.

What do you guys think about Gary Russell Jr's future. Does he beat either of them easily? Thoughts?
Gambit808
Is this not what we've been waiting for from GRJ? It's about time he steps up his opposition and I wouldn't be mad at seeing what he's really made of against either guy.
NoCatchweights
Stop buying hype, the guy Loma beat was ranked 95th at featherweight, there are 17 divisions so that means the guy was the 1598th ranked boxer and you think Loma beating him makes Loma a unbeatable killer? Let me guess you picked Lucas and Marquez to win?

I wish these new fans would stop buying hype.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 08:32 PM) *
Stop buying hype, the guy Loma beat was ranked 95th at featherweight, there are 17 divisions so that means the guy was the 1598th ranked boxer and you think Loma beating him makes Loma a unbeatable killer? Let me guess you picked Lucas and Marquez to win?

I wish these new fans would stop buying hype.

Did you just imply that Lucas and marquez are hype jobs? Lmao talk about the tea pot calling the kettle black.

But back to the thread. I'm not quite so sure vasyl makes it out of the salido fight, Orlando fights nothing like an am and can take a shot. If loma slugs like he did Saturday he may get more than he can handle

As for Gary Russell Jr, the dude doesn't exist to me anymore until he actually starts racking up meaningful wins.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Jovi @ Oct 14 2013, 07:08 PM) *
Dammn i had a feeling this would happen, Gary Russell jr next fight will either Make or Break his career.

Orlando Salido is fighting Vasyl lomachenko and the winner of this fight is fighting Gary Russell jr. Vasyl Lomachenko the 2-time olympic gold medalist whose first fight was against a champion (or former, not sure but the record was 24-2-2) in a 10 round fight, he showed he has the goods and i think he crushes Salido but in a very entertaining fight.

Assuming Lomachenko wins, Russell jr is in big big trouble. Lomachenko came in the game first fight on PPV undercards against a solid journeyman fighter and still looked elite, compared to Russell jr who might as well have been fighting handicapped people in his 23 fights and the last couple fights i havent even seen because they havent been televised.

Because of Russell jr's lack of opposition thus far, going up against Lomachenko will be a big leap in skill level, he wont be able to make things look as easy as he has before. Someone who actually has the skill, speed, and strength to keep up with him and even outwork him. Dont get me wrong I do believe Russell jr has the talent and skill to be at the top, but i just always had this feeling that fighting nobodies was going to work against him one day.

What do you guys think about Gary Russell Jr's future. Does he beat either of them easily? Thoughts?

Wtf are you talking about bro? I mean really, did you just say that Lomanchenko is going to give Gary problems, this is still a guy with one pro fight and looked good against an opponent he should've looked good against. Don't sleep on Salida because your making the same mistake that Juanma did

Don't bring up lack of opposition when Lomanchenko had the same problem lol.. if they fight Russell will whip his ass, he's skilled but he ain't got the God given ability like Russell Jr has
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 10:02 PM) *
Did you just imply that Lucas and marquez are hype jobs? Lmao talk about the tea pot calling the kettle black.

But back to the thread. I'm not quite so sure vasyl makes it out of the salido fight, Orlando fights nothing like an am and can take a shot. If loma slugs like he did Saturday he may get more than he can handle

As for Gary Russell Jr, the dude doesn't exist to me anymore until he actually starts racking up meaningful wins.

Lucas was a laughable hype job, Soto was his third best win and people at Scene would say he would KO Floyd, Lucas is 30 and one of his best wins is Chop Chop recent, so yes Lucas is a giant hype job.

As far as Marquez, he became this unbeatable legend, people would say he was the 2nd best welter in the world, which I found laughable, go look in that thread I say there is no way Marquez beats Bradley because I actually understood what he was, I don't get caught in anyone's hype, Marquez is an ATG but Devon would beat him at 147, hell I'd take Danny and Broner over JMM because I saw where he was.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 10:31 PM) *
Lucas was a laughable hype job, Soto was his third best win and people at Scene would say he would KO Floyd, Lucas is 30 and one of his best wins is Chop Chop recent, so yes Lucas is a giant hype job.

As far as Marquez, he became this unbeatable legend, people would say he was the 2nd best welter in the world, which I found laughable, go look in that thread I say there is no way Marquez beats Bradley because I actually understood what he was, I don't get caught in anyone's hype, Marquez is an ATG but Devon would beat him at 147, hell I'd take Danny and Broner over JMM because I saw where he was.

There it is! Your from boxingscene lol. This isn't boxingscene, and that "hype job" had Danny Garcia on his bike for 12 rounds and his mouthpiece on the first row. What's laughable is that people like you take people from boxingscene serious. Did you start watching boxing yesterday? Marquez is one of the best Mexican fighters EVER. one of the best tactical boxers and one of the greatest counter punchers of all time! Suddenly he's a hype job because you want to listen to uninformed fly by day fight fans? Smh

And get off devons shit bra the guy isn't that good, his best win is over a washed up urango. he had to get home cooking in order to beat a guy you call a "hype job". Gtfoh

Im starting to get why you guys wanted to make some restrictions for these newbies. They think everyone is a hype job these days, if Danny would have lost I bet everyone would have been throwing the H word around even though the dude is a solid fighter. How can the two best 140 pounders in the world be hype jobs?? Smh
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 10:53 PM) *
There it is! Your from boxingscene lol. This isn't boxingscene, and that "hype job" had Danny Garcia on his bike for 12 rounds and his mouthpiece on the first row. What's laughable is that people like you take people from boxingscene serious. Did you start watching boxing yesterday? Marquez is one of the best Mexican fighters EVER. one of the best tactical boxers and one of the greatest counter punchers of all time! Suddenly he's a hype job because you want to listen to uninformed fly by day fight fans? Smh

And get off devons shit bra the guy isn't that good, his best win is over a washed up urango. he had to get home cooking in order to beat a guy you call a "hype job". Gtfoh

Im starting to get why you guys wanted to make some restrictions for these newbies. They think everyone is a hype job these days, if Danny would have lost I bet everyone would have been throwing the H word around even though the dude is a solid fighter. How can the two best 140 pounders in the world be hype jobs?? Smh

Awe are you having your period cause Lucas lost, again, how stupid are you to say Urango is his best win when he beat Maidana 10-0? Devon beat your great white hype so ho ahead and cry like a little girl. You would fit in with Scene I bet you think Golovkin beats Ward. I can spot a new fan by their inability to see what they are watching.

Go look where I put Marquez is an ATG but he wasn't a God like little gay Manny fans want to say.
NoCatchweights

Let's compare their resumes you gay booty white boy

Devon is 4 years younger but has a better resume but you hate him cause he's black, queer bait

Stop listening to Jim Lampley
NoCatchweights

I genuinely hate people like you, you dump on a black fighter who has fought
Bradley
Witter
Urango
Maidana
Bailey
Lucas
Kotelnik
And has signed to sign Khan, Kells and Porter

At 26

But you suck the dick of a white fighter who has Chop Chop among his best wins at 31.

Fuck you in your pussy till you die you racist bitch.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 11:06 PM) *
Let's compare their resumes you gay booty white boy

Devon is 4 years younger but has a better resume but you hate him cause he's black, queer bait

Stop listening to Jim Lampley

Yea your definitely from boxingscene. White boy? Queer bait? Lmao I'm not the one with the bromance for devon.

I'm not white, even tho I don't see what that has to do with any of this, but ill give you the run down on devon

Compare resumes bro. Devon quit against Bradley, robbed kotelnik and Lucas and took the easiest way to a title at 147 against who? Randall Bailey? The grandpa who was getting dominated by mike Jones? Let's not forget his all impressive wins against a bloated maidana with no trainer. Both foty candidates, let's not forget his recent set of hall of fame opponents.

Go back to BS bra your out of your element. Gtfoh

NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 11:28 PM) *
Yea your definitely from boxingscene. White boy? Queer bait? Lmao I'm not the one with the bromance for devon.

I'm not white, even tho I don't see what that has to do with any of this, but ill give you the run down on devon

Compare resumes bro. Devon quit against Bradley, robbed kotelnik and Lucas and took the easiest way to a title at 147 against who? Randall Bailey? The grandpa who was getting dominated by mike Jones? Let's not forget his all impressive wins against a bloated maidana with no trainer. Both foty candidates, let's not forget his recent set of hall of fame opponents.

Go back to BS bra your out of your element. Gtfoh

You realize your hate of black fighters and TR sucking is what Scene is all about? Devon has a better resume you Lucas crybaby, fuck Lucas who has to claim Vivian Harris among his best wins, I can tell you aren't black and you hate blacks.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 11:34 PM) *
You realize your hate of black fighters and TR sucking is what Scene is all about? Devon has a better resume you Lucas crybaby, fuck Lucas who has to claim Vivian Harris among his best wins, I can tell you aren't black and you hate blacks.

Is this guy for real? He sounds like a teenage girl.
And devon has beat who exactly?
Mayweather is my favorite fighter, but even then what does that have to do with me not being or being black?

I can't believe how ignorant some dudes are. I hope the shit ain't contagious

Stay in school bro
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 11:47 PM) *
Is this guy for real? He sounds like a teenage girl.
And devon has beat who exactly?
Mayweather is my favorite fighter, but even then what does that have to do with me not being or being black?

I can't believe how ignorant some dudes are. I hope the shit ain't contagious

Stay in school bro

Who did Lucas beat gay boy? Devon literally beat your white power hero and you Lucas fanboys cried robbery just like you did when Danny beat him.

Floyd isn't your favorite fighter you lying shithole

I hope you commit suicide when Ward beats your other hero.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 11:51 PM) *
Who did Lucas beat gay boy? Devon literally beat your white power hero and you Lucas fanboys cried robbery just like you did when Danny beat him.

Floyd isn't your favorite fighter you lying shithole

I hope you commit suicide when Ward beats your other hero.

Like how you didn't answer the question.

So you only Like fighters cause they are black? That kind of ignorance really belong on boxingscene

I don't even know who your talking about with ward bra, nobody is beating him anytime soon. I know teenage girls are hard to control but your parents need to get a grip on you cause all that shit you must be smoking can't be good for your future.

Btw if I were you id chill out, this isn't boxingscene. Posters like you don't last long around these forums, just a tip fuck.gif

See ya around buddy!
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 12:07 AM) *
Like how you didn't answer the question.

So you only Like fighters cause they are black? That kind of ignorance really belong on boxingscene

I don't even know who your talking about with ward bra, nobody is beating him anytime soon. I know teenage girls are hard to control but your parents need to get a grip on you cause all that shit you must be smoking can't be good for your future.

Btw if I were you id chill out, this isn't boxingscene. Posters like you don't last long around these forums, just a tip fuck.gif

See ya around buddy!

Actually girl if we went on Scene my beliefs would get me banned in a day, your ideas would make you popular because they hate blacks.

Devon has a better resume, only a racist tard would think otherwise, tell me Lucas' ATG wins.

I don't give a shit about a banning this black man don't bow to no white boy.
NoCatchweights
Devon or Lucas, no need to take the huge age gap into account, since Checkleft says Lucas has the greatest resume ever.
Plah
This guy said Devon defeated Lucas and would beat Marquez. That's all I needed to know.
Franchize

Simmer down gentlemen lol
Cshel86
Oh Lord...
mrchitown
WTH happened in here? laugh.gif
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (Plah @ Oct 15 2013, 07:42 AM) *
This guy said Devon defeated Lucas and would beat Marquez. That's all I needed to know.

Who did you pick Bradley or Marquez? If the answer is Marquez shut up. Devon beats Marquez.

I hate how stupid bandwagon jumping fans are, Devon a big guy, he rehyrdated to 163 in his last fight and he's only a little smaller than Corey Spinks who went to 154. There is a secret only true fans know that Devon has a granite chin. So Devon is much bigger, has a granite chin and has shown the ability to neutralize big punchers. So how is Marquez going to win? Devon would take that fight and win.
Dolimite
I been gone for a few days and a race war has started. Maybe if Cshel wasn't ironing his lady's clothes he would of put this to s stop.

Nocatchweight, Check is hardly racist not even close. Everyone has their opinion, no need for name calling. We have all disagreed about everything on this board, hell Chitown makes it a point to shit on everything that I say. Daprofessor shits on everything anyone has to say and well Cshel just likes to shit.

No need for name calling, we have enough BS that we have to deal with no need to bring the BS and hatred on this board. Facts usually work well and people will respect that more than calling some one a white boy racist which is actually racist. You make good arguments and so does Check, don't turn this board into the fuckin Senate and House type of debate and hatred. Its all love.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 15 2013, 11:10 AM) *
I been gone for a few days and a race war has started. Maybe if Cshel wasn't ironing his lady's clothes he would of put this to s stop.

Nocatchweight, Check is hardly racist not even close. Everyone has their opinion, no need for name calling. We have all disagreed about everything on this board, hell Chitown makes it a point to shit on everything that I say. Daprofessor shits on everything anyone has to say and well Cshel just likes to shit.

No need for name calling, we have enough BS that we have to deal with no need to bring the BS and hatred on this board. Facts usually work well and people will respect that more than calling some one a white boy racist which is actually racist. You make good arguments and so does Check, don't turn this board into the fuckin Senate and House type of debate and hatred. Its all love.

I think it's loaded to say Devon took the easy way, because that's not true. It reminds me of people who claim Floyd hasn't fought anyone and always find a way to attack his resume. It always seems to be the black fighters who people cry they never fought anyone. I don't like having to tell people who Floyd and Bradley beat and this guy is bringing the ignorance here because Devon is no coward.
Dolimite
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 09:17 AM) *
I think it's loaded to say Devon took the easy way, because that's not true. It reminds me of people who claim Floyd hasn't fought anyone and always find a way to attack his resume. It always seems to be the black fighters who people cry they never fought anyone. I don't like having to tell people who Floyd and Bradley beat and this guy is bringing the ignorance here because Devon is no coward.

So argue that point and not bring in someone's race. It doesn't make you look good. If anything, you are acting the way people you accuse of acting. Just state it seems that certain fighters get unfairly criticize. Now, Devon maybe a great fighter, but he is boring inside the ring as well as outside. He is a great guy and with a good story but Devon has not be impressive. I can name a few other fighters that have the same fate, rather they be black, Spanish, white, Asian. if you are a bore you are a bore.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 01:14 AM) *
Actually girl if we went on Scene my beliefs would get me banned in a day, your ideas would make you popular because they hate blacks.

Devon has a better resume, only a racist tard would think otherwise, tell me Lucas' ATG wins.

I don't give a shit about a banning this black man don't bow to no white boy.

wtf.gif
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 15 2013, 10:12 AM) *
WTH happened in here? laugh.gif

Well according to Hopkins over here, jmm and Lucas are complete hype jobs, anyone that doesn't like Alexander is a racist white boy that doesn't like any black fighters, matthysse was the great white hope and some shit about white power (the dude is Latin Lmao!), and devon would mop the floor with anyone.

Maybe their should be a mental screening to make an account on here Haha.
NoCatchweights
Here are Lucas' best wins

Peterson
Ajose
Soto
Dallas on two weeks notice
Vivian Harris

Fuck you Checkleft for claiming this man has a great resume.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 15 2013, 11:26 AM) *
So argue that point and not bring in someone's race. It doesn't make you look good. If anything, you are acting the way people you accuse of acting. Just state it seems that certain fighters get unfairly criticize. Now, Devon maybe a great fighter, but he is boring inside the ring as well as outside. He is a great guy and with a good story but Devon has not be impressive. I can name a few other fighters that have the same fate, rather they be black, Spanish, white, Asian. if you are a bore you are a bore.

I can't think of any non-black fighters who have beaten multiple world champions and get called duckers and cowards.
Dolimite
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 09:31 AM) *

Peterson
Ajose
Soto
Vivian Harris

See, that is how you argue. Just say fuck Checkleft and be done with it, no need to call anyone out of their names. Makes arguing and bantering so much easy. clapping.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 15 2013, 12:10 PM) *

Move outta the way fool, this has nothing to do with you.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 12:31 PM) *

Peterson
Ajose
Soto
Vivian Harris

Quote me bro, where did I say Lucas was an "atg"? When did I say I didn't like black fighters? YOU said all that, your basically trying to convince yourself.

You came out like newb and discredited Lucas and marquez, why? Because they lost their last fight? To guys that have accomplished more than devon has resume-wise. Your being a hypocrite and then you get emotional like a female and start slinging BS around. Idk where you came from but that shit don't fly around here. Even if I was white what would that have to do with the fact that idiots like you are quick to discredit a man's life work (marquez and his 60+ fights) all because he ktfod one of the most influential fighters of our time? And you call them hype jobs please kid stay in your place.

Alexanders best wins

Maidana (maidana came up in weight, with no corner)
Urango
Kotelnik (out on his feet, landed 18% of his punches and got home cooking)
Lucas (if you don't think this was a robbery your past saving bro)

And then he quit against Bradley in a fight he was trailing in through 10 and was throwing arm punches the whole time, after saying he got headbutted on his cut but replays show he got headbutted on the opposite side of his face, so the fight shouldn't have even been a technical decision rather a tko.
And how bout you tell me the world beater he got his title against is? Bailey cmon
Now without using any ignorant racist rambling tell me where I'm lying?

Easy work taunt.gif
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 11:52 AM) *
Quote me bro, where did I say Lucas was an "atg"? When did I say I didn't like black fighters? YOU said all that, your basically trying to convince yourself.

You came out like newb and discredited Lucas and marquez, why? Because they lost their last fight? To guys that have accomplished more than devon has resume-wise. Your being a hypocrite and then you get emotional like a female and start slinging BS around. Idk where you came from but that shit don't fly around here. Even if I was white what would that have to do with the fact that idiots like you are quick to discredit a man's life work (marquez and his 60+ fights) all because he ktfod one of the most influential fighters of our time? And you call them hype jobs please kid stay in your place.

Alexanders best wins

Maidana (maidana came up in weight, with no corner)
Urango
Kotelnik (out on his feet, landed 18% of his punches and got home cooking)
Lucas (if you don't think this was a robbery your past saving bro)

And then he quit against Bradley in a fight he was trailing in through 10 and was throwing arm punches the whole time, after saying he got headbutted on his cut but replays show he got headbutted on the opposite side of his face, so the fight shouldn't have even been a technical decision rather a tko.
And how bout you tell me the world beater he got his title against is? Bailey cmon
Now without using any ignorant racist rambling tell me where I'm lying?

Easy work taunt.gif

As a gay Lucas fan you call every loss he has a robbery, Lucas let Devon bank 4 rounds just like he let Zab bank 5 and than you fans cry robbery. You said Lucas had a better resume than Devon, show me the ATG wins faggot. If you think blacks are cowards go tell one in real life Bailey had the belt by destroying Jones with one punch, Devon took it deal with it, if Lucas beat Bailey it would be his 3rd best win Lucas' resume literally sucks that bad.

Devon isn't a coward you little cunt and Lucas does not have a good resume. Did you pick Marquez and Lucas to win? If you did than you know less than me cause I picked them to lose. Man I hope a black person beats you to death Zimmerman.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 01:02 PM) *
As a gay Lucas fan you call every loss he has a robbery, Lucas let Devon bank 4 rounds just like he let Zab bank 5 and than you fans cry robbery. You said Lucas had a better resume than Devon, show me the ATG wins faggot. If you think blacks are cowards go tell one in real life Bailey had the belt by destroying Jones with one punch, Devon took it deal with it, if Lucas beat Bailey it would be his 3rd best win Lucas' resume literally sucks that bad.

Devon isn't a coward you little cunt and Lucas does not have a good resume. Did you pick Marquez and Lucas to win? If you did than you know less than me cause I picked them to lose. Man I hope a black person beats you to death.

Lmao what I expected no facts. On top of that, you show more ignorance and stupidity. You just said devon won 4 rounds in a fight he got dropped, so you just admitted there is no possible way he should have won

Lucas lost to zab in a close fight, Lucas lost to Danny in a good fight. But Lucas win over lamont is already better than any win devon has. Add the fact that your boy quit because he knew he was losing

When did anyone call devon a coward bro? YOU said that again! Lmao

This guy is mental, I love it! thumbsup_anim.gif
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 12:10 PM) *
Lmao what I expected no facts. On top of that, you show more ignorance and stupidity. You just said devon won 4 rounds in a fight he got dropped, so you just admitted there is no possible way he should have won

Lucas lost to zab in a close fight, Lucas lost to Danny in a good fight. But Lucas win over lamont is already better than any win devon has. Add the fact that your boy quit because he knew he was losing

When did anyone call devon a coward bro? YOU said that again! Lmao

This guy is mental, I love it! thumbsup_anim.gif

Ha done I said Devon banked for rounds, that's boxing talk for he took the first 4 rounds, I knew you were new to boxing.

Bitch I laid out both resumes and I'm saying Devon 's is better and you know it, you say Devon fighting Porter is a joke but I view him as I viewed Ajose, undefeated ESPN level guy.

Peterson who got dropped by Bradley is an ATG win? Fuck you queen.
NoCatchweights
I'm having an argument with someone to stupid to know what banking rounds means.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 01:14 PM) *
Ha done I said Devon banked for rounds, that's boxing talk for he took the first 4 rounds, I knew you were new to boxing.

Bitch I laid out both resumes and I'm saying Devon 's is better and you know it, you say Devon fighting Porter is a joke but I view him as I viewed Ajose, undefeated ESPN level guy.

Peterson who got dropped by Bradley is an ATG win? Fuck you queen.

You cant even spell "four"?!?! And you said he "banked for rounds" that means he won 4. In a ten rounder which he got dropped thats 6-4 + 1 for the kd.

Who called lamont an Atg?? Lmao, yea he got dropped by Bradley, a guy that made your boy quit! Hahaha

And who has devon been fighting lately bro? While Lucas and marquez have been fighting top fighters, belt holders, and mandatorys? Talk about ESPN level guys Haha shawn porter is gonna be his best opponent in almost 2 years! Who was his last fight? Some no name he carried to a snoozer of a decision UNDER LUCAS AS AN UNDERCARD! lol

Bro go home. I'm glad to see new faces around the boards but your out of your league

And the funny part is I was just trying to argue that people say fighters are hype jobs for anything these days and this dumb fuck took it way off course.

checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 01:19 PM) *
I'm having an argument with someone to stupid to know what banking rounds means.

I'm arguing with a dude that doesn't know how to spell 4 fuck.gif
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 12:24 PM) *
You cant even spell "four"?!?! And you said he "banked for rounds" that means he won 4. In a ten rounder which he got dropped thats 6-4 + 1 for the kd.

Who called lamont an Atg?? Lmao, yea he got dropped by Bradley, a guy that made your boy quit! Hahaha

And who has devon been fighting lately bro? While Lucas and marquez have been fighting top fighters, belt holders, and mandatorys? Talk about ESPN level guys Haha shawn porter is gonna be his best opponent in almost 2 years! Who was his last fight? Some no name he carried to a snoozer of a decision UNDER LUCAS AS AN UNDERCARD! lol

Bro go home. I'm glad to see new faces around the boards but your out of your league

And the funny part is I was just trying to argue that people say fighters are hype jobs for anything these days and this dumb fuck took it way off course.

My fault I didn't know you were new to boxing I'll break it down Manny fan, when a fighter goes out and wins early rounds it's said he banked those rounds, casuals like you often mistake fights were one boxer takes all the early rounds as robberies, I feel like Lucas banked the first 4 rounds vs Danny that's why it was still close once Danny took over.

Purdy was because Kell pulled out twice

Porter is cause your boy Khan ran.

You started doing your whole Lucas wasn't hype garbage but people where saying he was a Floyd opponent and Hank Lundy brutally beat his 2nd best win on ESPN so yes Nazi, he's a hype job.

You're gay ass won't say if you picked Marquez over Bradley.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 12:27 PM) *
I'm arguing with a dude that doesn't know how to spell 4 fuck.gif

Fuck you and Hitler.
Cshel86
For the record, Marquez beats Devon...
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 15 2013, 12:38 PM) *
For the record, Marquez beats Devon...

I don't see it, he's just not big enough, Marquez is much better p4p but people forget how little he is. Top Rank has very small welters in Manny, JMM and Bradley and now bringing up Rios. Devon is a natural welter in my eyes and Marquez wouldn't hurt him when he did land.
Cshel86
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 01:46 PM) *
I don't see it, he's just not big enough, Marquez is much better p4p but people forget how little he is. Top Rank has very small welters in Manny, JMM and Bradley and now bringing up Rios. Devon is a natural welter in my eyes and Marquez wouldn't hurt him when he did land.

Did you just start watching boxing yesterday? A smaller Bradley imposed his will and bullied Devon. Marquez is an ATG and he CAN land on Devon. Marquez and Bradley were only 4 lbs apart after rehydrating this past weekend...those Marquez muscles will wear Devon down.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 15 2013, 12:53 PM) *
Did you just start watching boxing yesterday? A smaller Bradley imposed his will and bullied Devon. Marquez is an ATG and he CAN land on Devon. Marquez and Bradley were only 4 lbs apart after rehydrating this past weekend...those Marquez muscles will wear Devon down.

You see this is the thing about declaring guys unbeatable, Devon would easily beat Marquez but you think he can't lose. Marquez isn't bullying 147 pounders, there is a reason Danny, Broner and Thurman will be kept away from Devon because he will break your hearts.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 01:57 PM) *
You see this is the thing about declaring guys unbeatable, Devon would easily beat Marquez but you think he can't lose. Marquez isn't bullying 147 pounders, there is a reason Danny, Broner and Thurman will be kept away from Devon because he will break your hearts.

Really? WE are declaring guys unbeatable? Tell me more..
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 01:05 PM) *
Really? WE are declaring guys unbeatable? Tell me more..

You guys are saying people who would pick Devon over Marquez are stupid, I'll put it like this if HBO offered Devon a million next year for Marquez vs Alexander, Haymon would send him like he did Lara and now La Bamba. But you know there is no way in hell Marquez would fight Devon, if Devon is this little coward how come someone don't step up and take his belt, which is coveted as all 147 pound belts are.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 01:33 PM) *
Fuck you and Hitler.

Right on

I'll give you a hint it starts with a F... Than there's an O... Than there's a U.. I think you can spell the rest from here laugh.gif

NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 01:10 PM) *
Right on

I'll give you a hint it starts with a F... Than there's an O... Than there's a U.. I think you can spell the rest from here laugh.gif

At least I know what it means to bank rounds. New fans don't know terms. You are on queer street.
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 02:09 PM) *
You guys are saying people who would pick Devon over Marquez are stupid, I'll put it like this if HBO offered Devon a million next year for Marquez vs Alexander, Haymon would send him like he did Lara and now La Bamba. But you know there is no way in hell Marquez would fight Devon, if Devon is this little coward how come someone don't step up and take his belt, which is coveted as all 147 pound belts are.

When did I say devon would lose to marquez? See what I mean? Your so wrapped up with your boy you can't quit making shit up. YOU said marquez was a hype job, I said he wasn't. Devon could give all those guys trouble but I bet you by this time next year devon will still be the unknown snooze job he is now with nothing behind his punches and grunts for twelve rounds like he's got a crayon stuck up his ass and Garcia Thurman and broner will be belt holders on their way to stardom.

And its La Bomba dickhead, smh wait how did I know that if I'm "white"? Lmao

Devons coveted belt? You mean the belt he got off of a guy who should have been retired that won it with one punch in a fight he was being completely dominated by a untested prospect???

Cshels see the kind of stupidity I've been dealing with?
checkleft
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 02:11 PM) *
At least I know what it means to bank rounds. New fans don't know terms. You are on queer street.

Really because in your post you basically admitted yourself that devon lost that fight, even though you were to stupid to realize it thumbsup_anim.gif
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 01:17 PM) *
When did I say devon would lose to marquez? See what I mean? Your so wrapped up with your boy you can't quit making shit up. YOU said marquez was a hype job, I said he wasn't. Devon could give all those guys trouble but I bet you by this time next year devon will still be the unknown snooze job he is now with nothing behind his punches and grunts for twelve rounds like he's got a crayon stuck up his ass and Garcia Thurman and broner will be belt holders on their way to stardom.

And its La Bomba dickhead, smh wait how did I know that if I'm "white"? Lmao

Devons coveted belt? You mean the belt he got off of a guy who should have been retired that won it with one punch in a fight he was being completely dominated by a untested prospect???

Cshels see the kind of stupidity I've been dealing with?

Whose belt is Thurman and Garcia going to get fag?

So Devon sucks but you get he causes the best trouble? You talk in circles

I love how you correct my spelling but couldn't say anything about Lucas' resume.

You are stupid every 147 belt is coveted because of Manny and Floyd. Look at Khan he wanted a belt to take in vs Floyd but saw Devon and ran like you after insulting a black guy.

You Golovkin fans get behind these hype jobs and anyone who disagrees is a retard but you end up being wrong, your coward ass won't say if you picked Marquez vs Bradley.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.