Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ward/Gatti Legendary nights
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The Original MrFactor
Great to reminisce...

Damn if Ward doesnt look just like Hit Man Mike from Breaking Bad...
mrchitown
I thought this was going to be like 30mins long. laugh.gif .Oh well, I'll just enjoy it, these 2 men gave us a tremendous trilogy
The Original MrFactor
Damn, Buddy McGirt looks like me... I feel sorry for me...
Gambit808
Jim Lampley crying for that 9th round being the best he ever called lol. Don't ever try to argue with that man about Corrales-Castillio vs. Gatti-Ward, he'd probably kill ya lol.
mrchitown
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Oct 19 2013, 11:29 PM) *
Damn, Buddy McGirt looks like me... I feel sorry for me...

I feel sorry for you too, I hope your teeth don't look like that laugh.gif
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 20 2013, 12:38 AM) *
I feel sorry for you too, I hope your teeth don't look like that laugh.gif

Bald head, skin complexion,graying beard and glasses are all we have in common. I've got a Billy Dee Williams smile full of perfect teeth. LOL!!!
mrchitown
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Oct 19 2013, 11:58 PM) *
Bald head, skin complexion,graying beard and glasses are all we have in common. I've got a Billy Dee Williams smile full of perfect teeth. LOL!!!

Well you doing better then Mcgirt lmao
mrchitown
I can't front, this is a good Documentary
checkleft
Not to hate or anything, but wasn't two days feat. Mikey Garcia gonna be on after the fight?

Jack 1000
The 9th round of Ward-Gatti I was classic and the fist fight was excellent. But I think there are better fights. Even Gatti fights. Robinson-Gatti I I think was a better fight than Ward-Gatti I (spare round 9, which was like the two fights together! LOL!) But Corrales-Castillo I was a better fight than Ward-Gatti I

Jack
Franchize
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 20 2013, 01:51 AM) *
Not to hate or anything, but wasn't two days feat. Mikey Garcia gonna be on after the fight?

It came on after the documentary.

The documentary was good. Wasn't "the best documentary on boxing ever" like some people were saying before hand. I enjoyed it though. The comradery Ward shared with not only Gatti but his friends and family was touching. Buddy McGirt's stories and honesty added a lot to the overall picture. Made up for the fact that his teeth looks like cheap Ikea wood. I really hope they get closure and some finality to exactly how Arturo passed.
Cshel86
As Franchize mentioned in another thread...Mikey Ward's wife is HOT! He didn't stop boxing because he didn't think he could fight on, that couldn't have been the case. If you still "have some led in the pencil", then it's meaningless if your brains are scrambled eggs at the end of the day...he has his hands full with that wife of his his! Putting in "rounds" in the ring, couldn't have been his only concern. Lol

Did they show any pics of Gatti's dead body, like I've been hearing?
xxxxxx
Just watched it and enjoyed it very much. Even Non Boxing fans would enjoy this piece, that's how good it was. Gatti/Ward = Warriors
xxxxxx
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2013, 05:36 PM) *
As Franchize mentioned in another thread...Mikey Ward's wife is HOT! He didn't stop boxing because he didn't think he could fight on, that couldn't have been the case. If you still "have some led in the pencil", then it's meaningless if your brains are scrambled eggs at the end of the day...he has his hands full with that wife of his his! Putting in "rounds" in the ring, couldn't have been his only concern. Lol

Yes they did show a photo of Gattis dead body. Very sad.
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2013, 06:36 PM) *

Yea it was pretty graphic. He was just laying there slumped on the ground.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.