Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rumors of Canelo vs Lara
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BrutUalBK
I think this will be a great fight, EL has the technique to give Canelo some serious problems, not only that but he has the natural weight and punch output to win this with his SP style to boot. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChhMFfRz_5MclvlhwhkbNiw

What are your thoughts??
checkleft
Lara has a shaky chin but this is a very winnable fight for him.. but shouldn't he be worried about trout, they do have a fight coming up.
mrchitown
Too bad he's fighting Trout in December lol
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 20 2013, 12:20 PM) *
Too bad he's fighting Trout in December lol

Yeah, we've all heard that also but is it written in stone yet?? I'm sure that Oscar will chose (if he hasn't already) the safest fight for Canelo so I know that they will avoid Lara (who hits harder than Austin).

I'm hoping to see this match-up sometime in the near future though.
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Oct 20 2013, 12:40 PM) *
Yeah, we've all heard that also but is it written in stone yet?? I'm sure that Oscar will chose (if he hasn't already) the safest fight for Canelo so I know that they will avoid Lara (who hits harder than Austin).

Indeed it is, both have been showing images of their training camps and talking about it... December 7th. Undercard, the press release made it official. Ain't no fight between these two happening no time soon lol. Canelo's own team has said he's only looking st either Cotto or Sergio Martinez and that's he's started light training for his comeback.
checkleft
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Oct 20 2013, 01:40 PM) *

Actually... It is. For the WBA regular title.. 12-7-13 undercard
Plah
If this ever happens... Canelo by robbery.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Plah @ Oct 20 2013, 06:32 PM) *
If this ever happens... Canelo by robbery.

I wouldn't even call it a robbery, because Lara just plays it way too safe in fights...me thinks that he'll jizz away the important rounds, if this fight were to ever take place. Lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.