Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT) Quillin-Rosado/Hopkins-Murat
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Cshel86
Nice scrap! Just when you get tired of Hopkins, he puts on a show and makes you think otherwise.
truth
QUOTE (KOpower @ Oct 26 2013, 11:34 PM) *
At the end of this fight I expect Smoger to grab a towel, wipe his mouth, and ask Bernard if it was good for him as well...

Lmao
mrchitown
Smoger mushed this dude hahaha
Hotsauce
Smoger was pissed
MAHDI
Hopkins worked Murat... great performance
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 26 2013, 11:40 PM) *
Smoger mushed this dude hahaha

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 26 2013, 11:43 PM) *
Smoger was pissed

Smoger's a dick, but it's funny to watch him push around fighters like that. Lol
BigFightFan
Murat ruined a great fight with his excuses at the end. Good fight though, Hopkins turns back the clock again.
checkleft
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 26 2013, 04:17 AM) *
Not that great IMO,

Quillen-Rosato has the potential to be very good. Hopkins is gonna be a ZZZZZZZZZ fest like most of his fights in recent years, and Wilder's fighting a guy who's probably getting paid to fall over at the right time.

Jack

What was that you said about b-hops fight jack taunt.gif

checkleft
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 26 2013, 09:23 PM) *
I hate to talk about a guy's mom, but c'mon Pete...WTH???

Hook your moms up bro, she's out there lookin' bad.

no2.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 26 2013, 09:34 PM) *
"Follow me sure follow me @kidchocolate on Instagram and Twitter, I aint playin' Jim!"

"Listen, Im ready for anybody, if they told me I was fighting Jim, I'll be fighting you"

"And Im gonna defend my title against anybody, even if it was my own mother"

Quillen is stupid!!!

laugh.gif

Jim Grey is such a dick...definitely leaning towards the "Hi, my name is Larry Merchant, and I dont wanna be here anymore" stage of his career. Smh

this dude is a dog!
he fights like a dog and and his bark is as good as his bite, he gets a little better on the defensive end i he is going places!
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 26 2013, 09:54 PM) *

this mfker
Hotsauce
Quillin mom was looking good last night
Jack 1000
Sounds like EX did better than expected! What was Smooger doing in the fight? He's one of my favorite refs.

Jack
mitukczuk
Man, Hopkins is just a beast! He talks BS but hell, are we lucky to live in this era. Gotta see that fight asap!
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 27 2013, 03:50 AM) *
Sounds like EX did better than expected! What was Smooger doing in the fight? He's one of my favorite refs.

Jack

Smooger landed a power open hand right to Murat's face to punctuate the final round. Together B-Hop and Smooger easily out pointed Murat. Lol
MAHDI
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 27 2013, 03:35 AM) *
Quillin mom was looking good last night

You have got to be kidding.. she looked like a cheap Detroit hooker---
mgrover
That was one hell of a dirty fight though.

Also Al Haymon good for boxing? Think the Rosado scorecards proved otherwise.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 27 2013, 10:19 AM) *
That was one hell of a dirty fight though.

Also Al Haymon good for boxing? Think the Rosado scorecards proved otherwise.

Although Gab was the aggressor a good amount of his punches were not landing and Kid landed the harder more effective punches in a majority of those rounds. Rosado also gave away those early rounds with his lack of activity. I had quinlin up by 2 rounds and plus the KD. But I guess the judges caused that nasty cut as well.
mgrover
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 27 2013, 04:18 PM) *
Although Gab was the aggressor a good amount of his punches were not landing and Kid landed the harder more effective punches in a majority of those rounds. Rosado also gave away those early rounds with his lack of activity. I had quinlin up by 2 rounds and plus the KD. But I guess the judges caused that nasty cut as well.

Obviously the judges didn't cause it. It was a close fight and thats a given, but come on, Rosado was backing him up, and yeah am a big Rosado fan, but still those judges had there minds made up on the winner before they even stepped in the ring.
klonopinz
golovkin would kill quillin
Cshel86
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Oct 27 2013, 01:38 PM) *

People used to say the same about Matthysse...we see what happened with him.
mrchitown
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Oct 27 2013, 12:38 PM) *

laugh.gif
Franchize
Watched the Quillin/Rosado fight over. I know I'm probably going to get ripped for this considering how close the fight was but I have to say this. While, competitively, the fight was extremely close, scoring wise, I didn't have it so close. I thought Rosado put up an excellent effort. Shoot, I thought he put up a good effort vs GGG. That said, I think a lot of the punches and pressure were inaccurate. He was backing Quillen up and won the ring generalship battle after the 4th round BUT Quillen was countering and more accurate in my opinion. I gave Quillen the first 3 rounds clearly, including the knockdown. I thought Rosado won 2 rounds...one even. I thought Rosado pressured but he was hit a lot coming in because he abandoned his jab. I did, however, think Rosado deserved at least a round. The cut was terrible. Don't get me wrong. That said, if you look, the corner did a great job of stopping the actual bleeding.

Here's the thing about Rosado. #1 Rosado does something I've never seen in my life in boxing. He shows his hand in a way I've never seen before. If you pay attention closely, his feint is actual how he intends on defending what he thinks you're going to through. Quillen was landing the right/left combo in the early rounds. Then, Rosado started showing Quillen how he was going to block it with his feints. It's hard to explain through text but go back and watch the fight. You'll probably see what I'm saying. Quillen responded by changing up and landing the hook to the body or catching him with lead and check left hooks. #2 Rosado's arrogance throws his own game plan off. He does the work to land solid connects. Then, he starts clowning and admiring his work instead of improving upon what he's done.

As for Quillen, what he decides to do defensively from now on will determine whether he'll be just a good fighter or a great fighter. The kid has beautiful punch placement. He counters very well. He has the tools to be solid defensively. He just has a lot of lapses. Another problem he has, that I don't how he can fix, is his eyes. His facial expression, no matter what, always looks like he is scared out of his mind. His eyes are wide open like he just got dropped in is just hoping to survive lol A lot of times he would get barely hit or be backing up and it looked as if he just got rocked by Ernie Shavers in his prime. I don't know how he can change that but I'm sure it can skew people's decisions of what's really happening.
Franchize
Just watched the Hopkins vs Murat fight on DVR. Needless to say, it was FAR more action than expected. In the beginning of the fight, I thought "oh boy, B-Hop is going to win another ugly, uneventful fight." Then all of a sudden, in the 7th round, he opened up and showed out! This dude was really doing his thing out there. It was still one of the dirtiest fights I've ever seen. Murat was actually dirty than Hopkins surprisingly. The stuff he did was obvious. It's a shame because it put a dirty smear on a really solid fight. Murat is pretty much a larger Arthur Abraham (I think they're promoted by the same person). I thought B-Hop went in his bag and put it on that dude in the middle rounds. Going forward, I don't wanna hear shit about B-Hop fighting Floyd unless he fights Ward. I don't wanna see him fight Ward unless he beats Dawson. So I guess I never want to see either fight happen lol
Franchize
Other things of note:

1. Is Quillen's mom the "ain't nobody got time for that" lady?
2. That 8th round in the Hopkins fight was one of the oddest rounds I've ever seen. I never seen a fight where both fighters turn their back to their opponent that much. B-Hop literally had a conversation while trapped in the corner AFTER he turned his back and walked over there.
3. Steve Smoger is a G. He bitch slapped the shit outta Murat laugh.gif
4. That alien shit got really old and corny really quick. Go back to being X B-Hop. The fact that the little thing on the robe wouldn't stay up, made him look like a butterfly.
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 27 2013, 07:29 PM) *
People used to say the same about Matthysse...we see what happened with him.

it'd be an interesting fight to say the least, if GG can deal with the movement, it's game set and match IMO
checkleft
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 27 2013, 07:53 AM) *
Smooger landed a power open hand right to Murat's face to punctuate the final round. Together B-Hop and Smooger easily out pointed Murat. Lol

Hahaha
mrchitown
I am anxious to see where Bernard goes now. He's told Stevenson that he wants to fight him but the network and promotional rivalry is preventing that from happening. A fight with Bute could be a possibility but not for Hopkins' next fight, Froch is a big fight but he's appearing on HBO as well. I don't give a damn how he or Schaefer or the media cares to spin it, a fight between he and Mayweather Jr is a farce. It does nothing for either one of them

Bernard may have to feast on mandatories of the IBF until something big comes down the line
BigFightFan
QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 27 2013, 12:15 PM) *
Obviously the judges didn't cause it. It was a close fight and thats a given, but come on, Rosado was backing him up, and yeah am a big Rosado fan, but still those judges had there minds made up on the winner before they even stepped in the ring.

Rosado should have asserted himself in the earlier rounds. The judges most likely have every close round to the champ. I wouldn't call this a robbery by any means. I wish we had the opportunity to see those last rounds play out.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 27 2013, 07:27 PM) *
Rosado should have asserted himself in the earlier rounds. The judges most likely have every close round to the champ. I wouldn't call this a robbery by any means. I wish we had the opportunity to see those last rounds play out.

I get what you're saying, but I definitely get what MG's saying. Had this been any other fighter, then I would've said that "It was because of the close rounds", but the fact that it's Rosado (who always seems to get shafted in big fights), I'd call robbery on this one. Now, how big of a robbery? Who knows.

All I know, is that Gabe looked A LOT worse in the GGG fight, but he was able to continue. I think (this is just my opinion) that they let him continue in the GGG fight, because there was a HIGH chance that Golovkin would stop him anyway. Now Quillen on the other hand, he was looking shaky, a bit too often, and there's no guarantee that he would've finished the fight in a convincing fashion.

Just judging by Rosado's history of being shafted in fights that he was winning (not to mention MEANINGFUL) fights, I think that they took this fight from him. In my opinion, he could've stopped Quillen. Maybe he didn't, because he didn't wanna get too careless and get stopped himself. NOW, knowing that he had the cut and had to make a statement quickly, he probably would've taken that chance.

mrchitown
Gabe lost. We must get over it. He was the one who was going to be stopped regardless. We all love him but he likes to brawl but that's a problem because his face can't hold up. Now the scorecards were out of whack but one more round and that fight would've been a lock for Quillin to win. Gabe made Quillin uncomfortable but Quillin was open casket sharp with his punches. His placement was very good

On another note. Looks like won't be no rematch lol.... Schaefer has said he's hoping to make Quillin-Jacobs Feb 1st. Superbowl weekend. Damn they done stole another idea from us laugh.gif
checkleft
I thought gabe deserved some rounds but quillin won the majority, no controversy. I thought quillin took some clean shots extremely well. I think I had it something like 5-2-1 through 8, good fight. Rosado needs to get some surgery or work on his d because that face ain't holding up bra

I thought quillin did very well against a good fighter.
Franchize
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 28 2013, 03:32 PM) *
I thought gabe deserved some rounds but quillin won the majority, no controversy. I thought quillin took some clean shots extremely well. I think I had it something like 5-2-1 through 8, good fight. Rosado needs to get some surgery or work on his d because that face ain't holding up bra

I thought quillin did very well against a good fighter.

You pretty much summed up everything I said in way fewer words lmao I need to let you write some of my posts lol
BigFightFan
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 28 2013, 01:26 PM) *
Gabe lost. We must get over it. He was the one who was going to be stopped regardless. We all love him but he likes to brawl but that's a problem because his face can't hold up. Now the scorecards were out of whack but one more round and that fight would've been a lock for Quillin to win. Gabe made Quillin uncomfortable but Quillin was open casket sharp with his punches. His placement was very good

On another note. Looks like won't be no rematch lol.... Schaefer has said he's hoping to make Quillin-Jacobs Feb 1st. Superbowl weekend. Damn they done stole another idea from us laugh.gif

Jacobs is a step backwards for kid
mrchitown
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 28 2013, 04:21 PM) *
Jacobs is a step backwards for kid

Well he's in the same boat as Bernard. This network rivalry is preventing us from seeing the best matchups. They have to take what they get I guess, I do think it's a great idea to have the card on Superbowl weekend though
mgrover
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 28 2013, 12:27 AM) *

I do too, but that's the sport, and it's clear the dude that's being groomed to be a draw will get the nod. There is no way the cards were ever that far apart but we'll agree to disagree. I can see why Paulie signed with good ole Al, if you can't beat em, may as well join em, expect him to get the close decision in the Judah fight.
Plah
QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 28 2013, 08:25 PM) *
I do too, but that's the sport, and it's clear the dude that's being groomed to be a draw will get the nod. There is no way the cards were ever that far apart but we'll agree to disagree. I can see why Paulie signed with good ole Al, if you can't beat em, may as well join em, expect him to get the close decision in the Judah fight.

This
Jack 1000
Had it 5-4 for Qullian. BS Golden Boy and Al Haymon politics with those two ridiculous cards. Seriously? A SHUT OUT for Peter and ONE ROUND for Rosado in what had been a very close fight? I think they are all shaking borrowed Jim Lamply pom-poms. Make the undefeated guy a star, and fuck Rosadio cuz he's got losses on his record. The better marketed guy, especially with "0" record always gets the breaks.

They had no business stopping that, even though the cut was bad. If the fight is competitive, let it go on. Would they have stopped it like that if Peter the star in the making had been cut like that? I don't think so, no way.

Jack
Franchize
Rosado is now on my STFUF or "shut the fuck up forever" list. That whole rant he had about Quillin was uncalled for. Quillin didn't diss him. He didn't brag about the win. He showed him props afterwards. Why you taking shots at him? Because he didn't jump at the opportunity to rematch you? Motherfucker...the fight was FOUR DAYS AGO! Calm the fuck down dude. What little sympathy I had for this dude is now gone. Tkae ya bitch ass somewhere. Go fight Corey Spinx or something. Next time, try and win decisively (or at all for that matter) so you don't have to cry about a cut ending your fight. It isn't like he headbutted you and you were dominating. It was a close fight. He was catching you coming in all night. You got hit. The ref stopped it. Maybe if you jabbed your way in and wasn't on your own dick yelling "whoo" just because you landed a shot, you wouldn't be in this position. In a lighter note, congrats on making the Shut the Fuck Up Forever list. fuck.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 30 2013, 03:03 PM) *
Rosado is now on my STFUF or "shut the fuck up forever" list. That whole rant he had about Quillin was uncalled for. Quillin didn't diss him. He didn't brag about the win. He showed him props afterwards. Why you taking shots at him? Because he didn't jump at the opportunity to rematch you? Motherfucker...the fight was FOUR DAYS AGO! Calm the fuck down dude. What little sympathy I had for this dude is now gone. Tkae ya bitch ass somewhere. Go fight Corey Spinx or something. Next time, try and win decisively (or at all for that matter) so you don't have to cry about a cut ending your fight. It isn't like he headbutted you and you were dominating. It was a close fight. He was catching you coming in all night. You got hit. The ref stopped it. Maybe if you jabbed your way in and wasn't on your own dick yelling "whoo" just because you landed a shot, you wouldn't be in this position. In a lighter note, congrats on making the Shut the Fuck Up Forever list. fuck.gif

He lost some respect from me too with that, he doesn't know how to lose graciously. He came up with that dumb stuff about the gloves of Golovkin, he had some slick shit to say when he lost to J'Leon, now he's questioning and wrongfully so the integrity of a champion. Now that fight was closer then the scorecards but make no mistake about it, he was on his way to losing what should've been a close decision by Quillin. But I think Qiuillin would've stopped him anyway because that was a bad cut

He needs to realize that the way he fights is exciting but he wanna brawl with a face with weak scare tissue. He had no problem showboating in there, that could be seen as poor taste. IDK man, dude may never get a championship, he certainly doesn't do himself any favors with these off the cuff and baseless remarks. He showed his true colors, he and Peter were friends but now they not, dude is dumb lol
Jack 1000
What do you think about a hypothetical rule called "The Cut Warning?"

The cut warning rule would require a referee or doctor to say to the fighter in between rounds. or during a time out to examine a cut "You have a really bad cut, and you need to show some offense in the next round or I will have to stop it." In Quillin-Rosado, we knew that Rosado had a bad cut. But the give and take nature of the fight should have at least allowed such a statement to be made when time was called for the doctor to look at the cut. The doctor after the fist time out let the fight continue. However, after just a couple more punches the referee called time and the doctor said no more. How could a cut be bad, but deemed OK to allow the fight to continue and about 30 seconds later too bad to continue? This was all happening when ringside commentary said they talked to the doctor who said the cut was bad, but not seemingly impeding Rosado's vision.

The doctor or ref should tell the fighter if a cut is bad, he may consider stopping the fight. Especially if it is as two-sided as it was in the ring. I agree with Paaulie Malignaggi. If a fight is two-sided like that, let the fighter continue.

Jack
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 30 2013, 11:31 PM) *
What do you think about a hypothetical rule called "The Cut Warning?"

The cut warning rule would require a referee or doctor to say to the fighter in between rounds. or during a time out to examine a cut "You have a really bad cut, and you need to show some offense in the next round or I will have to stop it." In Quillin-Rosado, we knew that Rosado had a bad cut. But the give and take nature of the fight should have at least allowed such a statement to be made when time was called for the doctor to look at the cut. The doctor after the fist time out let the fight continue. However, after just a couple more punches the referee called time and the doctor said no more. How could a cut be bad, but deemed OK to allow the fight to continue and about 30 seconds later too bad to continue? This was all happening when ringside commentary said they talked to the doctor who said the cut was bad, but not seemingly impeding Rosado's vision.

The doctor or ref should tell the fighter if a cut is bad, he may consider stopping the fight. Especially if it is as two-sided as it was in the ring. I agree with Paaulie Malignaggi. If a fight is two-sided like that, let the fighter continue.

Jack

If a cut is as bad a Rosado's cut, but he's able to defend himself and fight back, then the fight should go on. He was allowed to continue in the GGG fight, but hey, that was a different state, commission, and ref.

I dont know even know at this point. I like Golden Boy and the shows that they put on, but there just seems to be this crooked state of urgency that they put on, especially when their guy is supposed to win. GBP has been screwed a number of times, but they seem to be settling the score nowadays.

Again, whatever happened in the Quillen/Rosado fight, is just what happened, there's not much that can be done now. It just seems too common nowadays...Golden Boy puts on these great shows, but as soon as an outside fighter is brought in to do business, we're being wowed with these great matchups, and missing the big picture when the other guy gets screwed in the end.

As for the ref stepping in and halting the fight, so that the doctor can view the cut again...that's a huge gray area that needs to be addressed. The ref is responsible for the fighter's safety, and so is the ringside doctor...so whose word/judgement is more important at that moment? What if they (the ref and the ring doctor) dont agree at that time? I believe that it's a lot easier to line the pockets of a ref, who has more opportunities to stop a fight, than a ringside doctor, whose role is services are uncertain (read: nobody truly predicts bad cuts) going into the fight.
Franchize
I thought the fight could have continued but it wasn't the worst stoppage in the world. I thought it should continue because, if you look, while it was a huge opening, somehow the corner stopped the bleeding a little. That being said, Rosado is acting like it was a little scrape. That was a HUGE cut. I could put my mail in there for a week. It was a judgement call. While I think that call was made early, there is no doubt in my mind Quillin would have opened that shit up more. Quillin's jab was popping him all night. So essentially, the ref did the inevitable, albeit a bit early.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 31 2013, 01:19 PM) *
I thought the fight could have continued but it wasn't the worst stoppage in the world. I thought it should continue because, if you look, while it was a huge opening, somehow the corner stopped the bleeding a little. That being said, Rosado is acting like it was a little scrape. That was a HUGE cut. I could put my mail in there for a week. It was a judgement call. While I think that call was made early, there is no doubt in my mind Quillin would have opened that shit up more. Quillin's jab was popping him all night. So essentially, the ref did the inevitable, albeit a bit early.

mgrover
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 31 2013, 06:19 PM) *

It wasn't bleeding, and why did another doctor come across the ring to check on it when one doctor already checked. Good ole Al is just as bad as Arum in that he'll do whatever it takes for the desired result.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 31 2013, 03:38 PM) *
It wasn't bleeding, and why did another doctor come across the ring to check on it when one doctor already checked. Good ole Al is just as bad as Arum in that he'll do whatever it takes for the desired result.

My problem was with those two lopsided scorecards in Quillin-Rosado, more than the stoppage itself. Why can't officials just ignore who the promoter is, or who the fighter with the bigger name is, or the guy with the better record, and just score fairly? I think they really are at times intimidated to go against a promoter's cash cow. This process has really hurt boxing. I don't think Al Hayman played a role in the stoppage, but might have played a role in those two wide cards for Quillin.

Jack
mgrover
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 31 2013, 09:59 PM) *
My problem was with those two lopsided scorecards in Quillin-Rosado, more than the stoppage itself. Why can't officials just ignore who the promoter is, or who the fighter with the bigger name is, or the guy with the better record, and just score fairly? I think they really are at times intimidated to go against a promoter's cash cow. This process has really hurt boxing. I don't think Al Hayman played a role in the stoppage, but might have played a role in those two wide cards for Quillin.

Jack

Either way it's bullshit. Man I wish they would of robbed Mayweather and been done with it so a nice outrage would of happened and this shit would be more in check.
Franchize
This dude has had like 15 rants. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the fight last weekend? Damn. And I'm dying to see this period in the fight where he was clearly about to knock Quillin out. Quillin didn't look hurt to me at all.
mgrover
QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 1 2013, 12:53 AM) *
This dude has had like 15 rants. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the fight last weekend? Damn. And I'm dying to see this period in the fight where he was clearly about to knock Quillin out. Quillin didn't look hurt to me at all.

I think i'd be bitter if it was like that. Against GGG he didn't really have a chance, but against JLeon or whatever and this now
mrchitown
The fight should've went on a tad bit more but imo it would've been stopped later in the round or in the next round anyway. It was closer then those shitty scorecards will have us believe but 1-he wasn't nowhere near on the verge of stopping Quillin and 2-Quillin was winning the fight, one more round and it was over when you include the KD

Gabe is a loveable fighter, anybody who says any different is straight up crazy. But he gotta stop with these bitch fits. When hour was on those main event cards and he was winning he was talking 100 grand shit but when he lose he pulling up his skirt. Politics or no politics, he be playing his self with this stuff. He's made it easier to screw him over and the next time he loses I won't bat an eye. He talking about he and Pete and built the same, obviously not. He told Quillin in the ring that hour had no problems with him, the cameras caught it, then he showed him love when talking to Gray. Then he gets in another area away from dude, now he talking reckless about him. He foul no matter what the outcome was. Quillin would beat him in a rematch imo, and that's due to his accuracy. How you backing a guy up and he nailing you with damn near everything he throwing. Gabe kept the pressure up but Quillin carried the fight. These rants are dumb, GGG gloves was messed with, he lost to J'Leon because he was a Mayweather promoted fighter. He got chested against Quillin. Maybe Gabe is the problem but I'm sure he don't think of it like that
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 31 2013, 06:53 PM) *

I saw the post fight interview with Grey. I don't think he was at any time about to KO Peter, but the fight was competitive when it was stopped.

Jack

PS. An interview with Rosado:

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15483.html
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 31 2013, 04:59 PM) *

Jack

Judging will ALWAYS be subjective, so its really not much that we can do about it. Some judges' idea of a fighter being "aggressive", is a vast difference between the judge who believes a fighter is being "effectively aggressive". That coupled with the whole, "that round could've been a 10-8 round", though there was never a KD.

QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 31 2013, 05:42 PM) *
Either way it's bullshit. Man I wish they would of robbed Mayweather and been done with it so a nice outrage would of happened and this shit would be more in check.

I doubt if it would've made a difference, honestly. A loss for Floyd (controversial or not) would bring more people to the sport...due to the mystery factor of whether or not it could be repeated. What we have seen as of late, if Manny getting KTFO, and suddenly, better testing needs to be done in the sport.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 31 2013, 07:53 PM) *

Shiiiiiid! Did you see the end of the 4th round? Quillen was on queer street, but time was on his side, being that the round was coming to an end. Those little Diamond "strike anywhere" matches that Quillen calls legs, weren't gonna hold up any longer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.