Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT) Quillin-Rosado/Hopkins-Murat
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 1 2013, 02:28 AM) *
Judging will ALWAYS be subjective, so its really not much that we can do about it. Some judges' idea of a fighter being "aggressive", is a vast difference between the judge who believes a fighter is being "effectively aggressive". That coupled with the whole, "that round could've been a 10-8 round", though there was never a KD.

I doubt if it would've made a difference, honestly. A loss for Floyd (controversial or not) would bring more people to the sport...due to the mystery factor of whether or not it could be repeated. What we have seen as of late, if Manny getting KTFO, and suddenly, better testing needs to be done in the sport.

Shiiiiiid! Did you see the end of the 4th round? Quillen was on queer street, but time was on his side, being that the round was coming to an end. Those little Diamond "strike anywhere" matches that Quillen calls legs, weren't gonna hold up any longer.

i think shit would of hit the fan, I mean see what that one draw card did?boom judge suspended.
checkleft
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 1 2013, 06:44 AM) *
i think shit would of hit the fan, I mean see what that one draw card did?boom judge suspended.

Thought she just took a leave of absence...
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 1 2013, 07:44 AM) *

I believe she took a leave of absence (as Check just mentioned), but you may be right....I think they were on the way to suspending her anyway.
mgrover
they probably told her shes taking a leave of absence, I mean look at major CEOs they all resign before the shit hits the fan, probably what she did
MAHDI
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 31 2013, 06:53 PM) *
This dude has had like 15 rants. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the fight last weekend? Damn. And I'm dying to see this period in the fight where he was clearly about to knock Quillin out. Quillin didn't look hurt to me at all.

Me neither... I watched the fight the other night on my DVR. Rosado landed some good shots, yet he was getting countered with more hard and damaging shots. I liked what I saw from Quillen who really never lost his composure. Quillen has some fast counters and he can also take a shot. I would like to see him and Golovkin. Quillen maintains good distance and can move as well. I think he gives Golovkin a tough fight. I can see Quillen hurting GGG who comes right at you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.