Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT) Quillin-Rosado/Hopkins-Murat
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
mgrover
fuck
Cshel86
...and they stop it in the 10th. Sorry sons of bitches...

Granted, it was a bad cut, but c'mon man...

Rosado just cant catch a break to save his life. smh
mrchitown
Lmao at the stoppage, at least my prediction of a Quillin win was accurate
Cshel86
Man these Corona girls are somethin' else!!

yes2.gif
Gambit808
SMH Not the way I hoped it would end, but P did what he had to for the W... IDK y'all questionable stoppage (flashbacks of Lewis-Klitchko)
DigitalBoom
They'd been looking to save Quillin's azz tonight...Quillin won't last long as champ.
KOpower
Peter Quillin eats way too many rights. I don't know if he is ready for GGG.
KOpower
WOW

The fix had to be in for Quillin in this fight. Rosado NEVER had a chance. I mean my God, one of the judges had it a clean sweep for Quillin.....
Cshel86
"Follow me sure follow me @kidchocolate on Instagram and Twitter, I aint playin' Jim!"

"Listen, Im ready for anybody, if they told me I was fighting Jim, I'll be fighting you"

"And Im gonna defend my title against anybody, even if it was my own mother"

Quillen is stupid!!!

laugh.gif

Jim Grey is such a dick...definitely leaning towards the "Hi, my name is Larry Merchant, and I dont wanna be here anymore" stage of his career. Smh
Cshel86
QUOTE (KOpower @ Oct 26 2013, 10:34 PM) *
WOW

The fix had to be in for Quillin in this fight. Rosado NEVER had a chance. I mean my God, one of the judges had it a clean sweep for Quillin.....

Yeah, those cards were vomit-worthy

no2.gif
jtiizzle
Damn going off you guys play by play keep it coming had to take a shift tonight ended on a cut huh
Gambit808
I'm waiting on this BHOP entrance lol
DigitalBoom
Ok well to the Top Rank bashers any words about GBP now that it seems it's becoming a common occurrence?
Cshel86
QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Oct 26 2013, 10:37 PM) *
Damn going off you guys play by play keep it coming had to take a shift tonight ended on a cut huh

Damn, I thought you were watching it! Lol

Yeah it ended in the 10th, on a cut.

Cshel86
QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Oct 26 2013, 10:41 PM) *
Ok well to the Top Rank bashers any words about GBP now that it seems it's becoming a common occurrence?

It is very much a common thing nowadays...I wont dispute that at all. They made it seem as if they had Rosado's back, after the Love robbery, so they gave him this fight (which he was about to get peanuts for), and now he gets shafted again.
mrchitown
Da fuck bruh, at least he didn't do what was rumored lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Oct 26 2013, 09:41 PM) *

Da fuck you talkin about now?
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 26 2013, 10:45 PM) *

What was rumored?
DigitalBoom
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 26 2013, 10:45 PM) *
It is very much a common thing nowadays...I wont dispute that at all. They made it seem as if they had Rosado's back, after the Love robbery, so they gave him this fight (which he was about to get peanuts for), and now he gets shafted again.

Personally i'm disgusted man..i've completely stopped betting on fights for that same reason. Each time I see cards like this it just kills my love for the sport a bit more and more.
Gambit808
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 26 2013, 10:45 PM) *

Thank god lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 26 2013, 09:45 PM) *

I don't think he got shafted at all, that cut was bad and Gabe is a dude you have to save from himself. Tell the truth, how long do yall really think he could've fought with that cut. Maybe he would've fought back like he did in the GGG fight but this fight would've still had to be stopped. He's his own worst enemy because it's easy to cut him
Hotsauce
The alien
BigFightFan
I think quinlin was landing the more effective punches even when he was being backed up. I had Kid winning, but not by as wide as the judges. Who is Rosado's people? He always ends up in the worst situations
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 26 2013, 10:47 PM) *
I don't think he got shafted at all, that cut was bad and Gabe is a dude you have to save from himself. Tell the truth, how long do yall really think he could've fought with that cut. Maybe he would've fought back like he did in the GGG fight but this fight would've still had to be stopped. He's his own worst enemy because it's easy to cut him

You're right, Gabe was on borrowed time in there, he knew that. Both guys were able to move each other with their punches, so he should've at least been given to the end of the round. He would've either got more aggressive and stopped Quillen, or been stopped himself...it was just that type of fight. Let's not forget how bad those scorecards were after the fight. smh
DigitalBoom
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 26 2013, 10:47 PM) *

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 26 2013, 10:49 PM) *
You're right, Gabe was on borrowed time in there, he knew that. Both guys were able to move each other with their punches, so he should've at least been given to the end of the round. He would've either got more aggressive and stopped Quillen, or been stopped himself...it was just that type of fight. Let's not forget how bad those scorecards were after the fight. smh

Well Cshel just answered you for me..give the man a chance to make it through the round and win if he can..they literally let Quillin throw two punches and the ref jumped in.
Cshel86
Hopkins is in there light-stepping like he's Prince or somethin'!

laugh.gif

He's taking these baby steps towards Murat. Lol
Hotsauce
mrchitown
QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Oct 26 2013, 09:51 PM) *
Well Cshel just answered you for me..give the man a chance to make it through the round and win if he can..they literally let Quillin throw two punches and the ref jumped in.

Those scores were ridiculous, personally I had Kid up 86-85 and that was because of the knockdown but it would've been stopped because he barely got touched in that last round and it got worse

I think Gabe gets the shit in of the stick, maybe it's because he's not aligned with a power player in boxing but it's still unfair
mrchitown
Hopkins seems quicker then Murat
DigitalBoom
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 26 2013, 10:56 PM) *
Those scores were ridiculous, personally I had Kid up 86-85 and that was because of the knockdown but it would've been stopped because he barely got touched in that last round and it got worse

I think Gabe gets the shit in of the stick, maybe it's because he's not aligned with a power player in boxing but it's still unfair

All I will say about that Knockdown is go look at it again particularly the legs of both men..
BigFightFan
Murat is fighting exactly the way he needs to in order to beat Hopkins.
Cshel86
Murat is beefed up...dude is on his Jeff Lacy body-building shit. Lol
KOpower
This Murat is making a fight of this.
KOpower
Smoger is completely whiffing on this fight.
Cshel86
QUOTE (KOpower @ Oct 26 2013, 11:03 PM) *
Smoger is completely whiffing on this fight.

So am I

laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Oct 26 2013, 09:57 PM) *
All I will say about that Knockdown is go look at it again particularly the legs of both men..

I think the KD was legit, his balance was shit, Gabe brought that one on hisself
mrchitown
Murat done slowed down and Bernard has gotten in a rhythm
DigitalBoom
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 26 2013, 11:10 PM) *
I think the KD was legit, his balance was shit, Gabe brought that one on hisself

As I stated go watch it again...and watch the legs..Gabe's right leg was trapped behind Quillin and it's why he couldn't get out stay up...but again go watch it so you can see exactly what i'm saying.
KOpower
Murat looks gassed, but he is having a good 6th round.
Cshel86
Im waiting for this Hopkins "knockout" that he promised...

Hope he's not trolling us...
mrchitown
That's a 10-8 round for BHop
Cshel86
Hopkins fucked Murat up in the 7th round...

Ugly round for Murat, in addition to the point loss by Murat
KOpower
Murat is just completely gassed. I am surprised Hopkins hasn't been able to finish him.
mrchitown
Hopkins think dude is a joke and he's treating him as such....damn man lmao
DigitalBoom
Bhop is moving further and further up my top 10 all time list...at this dudes age what he does to these dudes is just insane.
mgrover
talking shit to his corner haha
Cshel86
Murat just got embarrassed in that 8th round...

B-Hop is just Brett Favr'ing it at this point of his career...minus the endless fuck-ups that Brett provided us. Lol
KOpower
Murat is game though. This has been a really fun fight to watch. Murat has landed more punches than almost anyone I have seen against Bernard.
Cshel86
Hopkins took some big shots at the end of the 9th...
KOpower
At the end of this fight I expect Smoger to grab a towel, wipe his mouth, and ask Bernard if it was good for him as well...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.