Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roach RAGING! (Camp Altercation) (Topics Merged)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
checkleft
http://www.boxingscene.com/video-roach-gar...ontation--71882

So here is a video of Roach just randomly going off on brandons camp, from the looks of it he just out of the blue came out and started on Garcia of all people!

This shit is pretty funny, even gets physical Lmao. Looks like hes having Roid rage or something, I've never seen him this way
HyyerBlaze
Haha Ariza is such a fucking idiot.Man I hate that man.Kicks dude then runs hahaha what a bitch.How you gonna kick him? Lol
ROME
We've likely all seen the footage of an altercation between Manny Pacquiao's and Brandon Rios' coaches and teams on the front page (as recorded by Ellie Seckbach). From what I saw, Freddie Roach didn't initially seem too aggressive in his approach to advising Robert Garcia that he and his team were cutting into Manny's time until Garcia stated that they weren't going anywhere; at which point, of course, Roach committed the first foul by calling Garcia a "piece of shit". It seemed as though he was unaware of the supposed arrangements that were made for Rios and team to stay longer (due to interviews) and thought Garcia was making it a point to intentionally provoke him. He also seemed to be more reacting to Garcia's attitude and unwillingness to leave, though his reaction was inappropriate. What took place shortly after appeared to be initiated by Roach but, upon review, was actually provoked by Alex Ariza. Ariza, whom no one was speaking to, decided to involve himself in the disagreement and has some choice words for Roach, likely as a result of thier ongoing feud. Roach naturally responded. Now, as for the "racism"; Roach called a member of Rios' team a "stupid Mexican" (or something to that effect), which technically isn't racist; though it may have been said with racial intent. Comments made by Roach to Seckback which were also deemed racist are not heard in the video (at least I didn't hear them) so I'd consider those speculation for the time being. From what I saw, both teams were wrong in their approach to handling the situation, the core of which seemed to be no more than a miscommunication that was perhaps set up to occur on purpose. It's just too interesting the way what was said by Roach could be twisted to sound however the listener wants to hear it. If Garcia called Roach a stupid American, would the reaction be the same? Now, some may say that it is implied that Roach was referring to Latinos as a race, as opposed to Mexicans and the nationality right? Lets say Garcia called Roach a stupid white man, would this be considered racist? The mere fact that this could be questioned by some is enough to suggest that this may actually be nothing more than some last minute hype to promote a fight that, due to the personalities involved (namely Pacquiao's), has less intrigue or interest that had been anticipated. I could be completely wrong here but that's what I gathered. I dont believe Manny would want to be involved in that sort of pre-fight drama, so was it really just a coincidence that he wasnt there? Freddie, in my opinion, has always been willing to get under the opposing team's skin if he can; I'd even go as far as to say he enjoys it. Its for this that I believe there's a chance that this here was a nice little set up. the only thing that has me second guessing here is the fact that, from what I understand, the beef between Ariza and Roach is legit. Thats not to say that the situation wasnt perfectly set up for times to overlap creating interaction that would likely lead to disagreement. What do you guys think?
ROME
I must have missed this as I was creating my own thread on this. My bad lol
How do I delete the thread I created or merge it with this one?
Gambit808
Lol @ Ariza's 300 kick... THIS.. ISN'T.. WILDCARD!!! laugh.gif
checkleft
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Nov 20 2013, 04:38 AM) *
Lol @ Ariza's 300 kick... THIS.. ISN'T.. WILDCARD!!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Someone as we speak is putting together a legendary meme with ariza in full Spartan gear Lmao
Gambit808
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 20 2013, 03:52 AM) *
laugh.gif

Someone as we speak is putting together a legendary meme with ariza in full Spartan gear Lmao

laugh.gif Oh man, can't wait to see that one
mrchitown
Who gives a fuck, it was funny enjoy it. I know I did lol
mrchitown
Get off Ariza, he riding for his team. Ain't nothing wrong with what he did. Punks jump up to get beat down or in this case kicked down. I hope some more shit pops off, I haven't laughed this hard at some boxing stuff since Professor told me Guerrero was a threat and the time when Fury nearly ko'd himself laugh.gif
ROME
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 20 2013, 09:24 AM) *
Who gives a fuck, it was funny enjoy it. I know I did lol

Lol good point!
mgrover
Everybody acted like idiots, Garcia was respectful telling Roach he wasn't leaving. Roach was disrespectful calling Garcia a piece of shit, and Ariza was a fool for kicking a 50 year old man, and then decides after to take the piss out of Roaches disability? He sucker punched Roach, well sucker kicked.
Cshel86
Man I'm in a boring ass provider meeting right now, and I can't watch the video at the moment. Ariza kicked somebody?! Was it a roundhouse kick, or a front kick???
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 20 2013, 03:37 PM) *
Man I'm in a boring ass provider meeting right now, and I can't watch the video at the moment. Ariza kicked somebody?! Was it a roundhouse kick, or a front kick???

300 kick
KOpower
I think this all goes back to when Garcia and Rios were making fun of Roach's Parkinson's disease. No matter what Freddie says publicly, that has to stay with you. My guess is that he has zero respect for Garcia as a man.
HyyerBlaze
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 20 2013, 09:27 AM) *
Get off Ariza, he riding for his team. Ain't nothing wrong with what he did. Punks jump up to get beat down or in this case kicked down. I hope some more shit pops off, I haven't laughed this hard at some boxing stuff since Professor told me Guerrero was a threat and the time when Fury nearly ko'd himself laugh.gif

Kicking an old dude with Parkinson's...then running then making fun of his disease...yup nothing wrong with that lol.

Would be funny if Roach did press charges and he ended up in a china jail lmao.
Franchize
This was very entertaining to say the least lol. The only thing I wish didn't happen was the unnecessary insults. Why the "you Mexican...you Jew" stuff? C'mon dude. And Ariza is fucked up for joking Roach's disability. That's uncalled for. As for the other stuff, it was great to see lol. It's funny when you read the comments on youtube, how everyone is like "when Roach was healthy he'd fuck all of them up at once." Most don't even know Robert was a pretty damn good boxer. There's a reason he was sitting there, pretty calm as Roach was approaching, with the "yea aight motherfucker" face. laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 20 2013, 12:34 PM) *
This was very entertaining to say the least lol. The only thing I wish didn't happen was the unnecessary insults. Why the "you Mexican...you Jew" stuff? C'mon dude. And Ariza is fucked up for joking Roach's disability. That's uncalled for. As for the other stuff, it was great to see lol. It's funny when you read the comments on youtube, how everyone is like "when Roach was healthy he'd fuck all of them up at once." Most don't even know Robert was a pretty damn good boxer. There's a reason he was sitting there, pretty calm as Roach was approaching, with the "yea aight motherfucker" face. laugh.gif

I especially liked Freddie's take on things in the back room interview. What he said occurred conflicted w/ the video.
checkleft
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Nov 20 2013, 12:18 PM) *
Kicking an old dude with Parkinson's...then running then making fun of his disease...yup nothing wrong with that lol.

I think someone mentioned the whole thing with margs camp when Rios made fun of his disease, but Garcia didnt do it at all.

But I mean your a 50 year old man with parkinsons, why in your right mind would you go up to a group of southern cali Mexicans and try to start shit?? If you ask me he was asking for more than an Anderson silva front kick. I was waiting for one of the mexican dudes to get all Training Day on him Lmao... "You ever had your shit pushed in?"..
mrchitown
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Nov 20 2013, 11:18 AM) *

So I guess calling someone a Mexican muthafucka is cool too. Don't hide behind no disease, he didn't care about Parkinson's when he was poppin that racist shit. Should he have done it? Nope. Do I care that he did it? Nope. Roach be doing a lot of fuck shit and it's bad blood there from the time when Rios mocked his Parkinson's and he constantly shits on Ariza. Truth is they would've went at it for much less. That would've happened any way. I guess it's cool to use racial expressions if you have a disease. FOH, if it was me I would've called his ass Michael J Fox. Roach was out of line, so was Robert Garcia's boy and so was Ariza, but I'm reading remarks everywhere giving Freddie a pass and that's bullshit. Talking that Jew shit and your best fighter is a slave to one. Shit is just dumb
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 20 2013, 10:37 AM) *

Leave the room brother, leave the room..This is SPARTA laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 20 2013, 03:49 PM) *
I think someone mentioned the whole thing with margs camp when Rios made fun of his disease, but Garcia didnt do it at all.

But I mean your a 50 year old man with parkinsons, why in your right mind would you go up to a group of southern cali Mexicans and try to start shit?? If you ask me he was asking for more than an Anderson silva front kick. I was waiting for one of the mexican dudes to get all Training Day on him Lmao... "You ever had your shit pushed in?"..

It's bad blood there, it's very obvious. I can understand it on both sides, that shit Rios and Margarito did yrs ago was disgusting, but Roach isn't off the hook. That racial lil tirade he went on was unnecessary. The only one who I don't see at fault in this current situation is Robert Garcia, he was being respectful towards Freddie and Freddie just tried to boss up on him and it backfired....the whole kick thing, man nobody's exempt. You could get your ass beat in a wheel chair, shit is real out here, especially if you using racial slurs, ain['t no passes
HyyerBlaze
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 20 2013, 05:04 PM) *
So I guess calling someone a Mexican muthafucka is cool too. Don't hide behind no disease, he didn't care about Parkinson's when he was poppin that racist shit. Should he have done it? Nope. Do I care that he did it? Nope. Roach be doing a lot of fuck shit and it's bad blood there from the time when Rios mocked his Parkinson's and he constantly shits on Ariza. Truth is they would've went at it for much less. That would've happened any way. I guess it's cool to use racial expressions if you have a disease. FOH, if it was me I would've called his ass Michael J Fox. Roach was out of line, so was Robert Garcia's boy and so was Ariza, but I'm reading remarks everywhere giving Freddie a pass and that's bullshit. Talking that Jew shit and your best fighter is a slave to one. Shit is just dumb

Racist shit? Barely call that anything.Its like being called an American Motherfucker....I'd be like umm okay? Lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 20 2013, 03:49 PM) *

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 20 2013, 04:04 PM) *

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 20 2013, 04:05 PM) *
Leave the room brother, leave the room..This is SPARTA laugh.gif

Totally agree with the bold! If you're sick, then sit your ass down somewhere.

Who was that Pokemon-sized dude that was trying to get at Freddie??? Whoever he was, he was down for the cause. laugh.gif

As for Seckbach or Buttsack, or whatever his name is, somebody should've decked him. Apparently, he's blown enough people to make his way to Macau...JUST to be in the way. I hate his voice and his wack ass videos. Radio Raheem just sounded weird when he tried to repeat the profanity. Lol

Oh yeah, thanks guys for the kick update!
BigFightFan
Roach came in all gangsta, but decided to call the cops after getting front kicked. Bitch move
Cshel86
Bruh, dey better be lucky dat gotdamn Band Camp wun up in that hoe bruh. Real talk, it woulda gotdamn got real up there bruh. Wouldn't have been no kicking bruh, believe dat, dem choppas woulda been bussin'. Band Camp don't play dem games, straight up.

cool.gif
checkleft
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 20 2013, 09:28 PM) *
Bruh, dey better be lucky dat gotdamn Band Camp wun up in that hoe bruh. Real talk, it woulda gotdamn got real up there bruh. Wouldn't have been no kicking bruh, believe dat, dem choppas woulda been bussin'. Band Camp don't play dem games, straight up.

cool.gif

Haha you're gonna get chi all gassed up! taunt.gif
Jack 1000
If the fight is as good as the hype I have been reading about.......HOLY SHIT! I think we should have Manny Camp vs. Brandon's Camp in a no-holds barred free for all before the main event!! hahaha!

On a serious note, it would be better than that sorry undercard they have planned!

Jack
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 20 2013, 08:52 PM) *

laugh.gif

My intentions

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 20 2013, 09:03 PM) *
If the fight is as good as the hype I have been reading about.......HOLY SHIT! I think we should have Manny Camp vs. Brandon's Camp in a no-holds barred free for all before the main event!! hahaha!

On a serious note, it would be better than that sorry undercard they have planned!

Jack

Actually Jack, all jokes aside, I wouldn't mind seeing it. Truthfully, I just wanna see what that trophy-sized dude from Rios's camp can do...dude seemed to be booted up and ready to whoop some ass! Him vs Buboy would trump everything on that undercard.
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 20 2013, 08:52 PM) *

Too late!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 20 2013, 08:28 PM) *

cool.gif

He don't want it with nobody from BandCamp, Robert Garcia was nice to Freddie, Mike Stafford would've chin checked him. He better be glad that wasn't Broner's camp or they'd be swaggin all over his unconscious body right now. He would've got the 2 piece with an extra biscuit on the side like how Riddick Bowe popped Larry Donald

On a serious note, if he was fighting a brotha and he let that N word loose, it would've been mayhem in there. I mean, the extra from training day was already trying to get at him, if that was a gym full of black team members like say a TMT, the fight would be called off right now. Shit, Floyd Sr and Roger would jump his ass lol. Garcia played it cool and I'm glad he did but I can't fault the reactions of the team member, Ariza should've kept his mouth shut but that don't let Roach off the hook for instigating the WHOLE incident. And what's worse he's being painted as the victim. Bandcamp DGAF, he would've got stomped out
mgrover
Wonder what would of happened if Pac was there?
checkleft
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 07:24 AM) *

Someone would have got bodied by some Philippine body guards before anyone laid a hand on manny lol. Shit even arum woulda cocked back a hammer for pac, that's his cash cow!
mgrover
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 21 2013, 12:39 PM) *
Someone would have got bodied by some Philippine body guards before anyone laid a hand on manny lol. Shit even arum woulda cocked back a hammer for pac, that's his cash cow!

I mean more what would of he done. He's always very calm and respecful outside the ring, don't think I've ever even heard him swear, but his trainers just been kicked in the chest in front of him, would he just stand there or would he confront Ariza, since we all knows Ariza would instantly bow out there and then.
mrchitown
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Nov 20 2013, 04:28 PM) *
Racist shit? Barely call that anything.Its like being called an American Motherfucker....I'd be like umm okay? Lol

Then your just as stupid as he is.

Roll up on some mexicans in a grocery store and repeat what he said, they'd fuck you up. You call someone a Black Muthafucka and you'd get fucked up. There are many who get offended by these types of terms. I hope your smarter then what you posting here cuz if not you got some future ass whooping coming if you think half the stuff you posting in here

You talking about his disease but ignore the fact he instigated it. There was no point for him to even say that and why did he have to bring in that dumb video guy and call him a dirty Jew or whatever he said. He said those things with ill intent, that's racist. But because he has Parkinson's it's ok to let it go. FOH, he gon regret he said that stuff
mrchitown
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 08:11 AM) *
I mean more what would of he done. He's always very calm and respecful outside the ring, don't think I've ever even heard him swear, but his trainers just been kicked in the chest in front of him, would he just stand there or would he confront Ariza, since we all knows Ariza would instantly bow out there and then.

I don't think Manny would've did anything. I think he would've stayed out of it. Just my opinion but I'd a been surprised to see him put himself in the middle of that foolishness
Franchize
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 06:24 AM) *

I have a friend of mine who is cool with Manny. He said the old Manny and his boys used to tear shit up at the club lol. They would get into tons of fights at bars. The last Pacquiao fight he attended with Manny's camp, Manny was sitting around reminiscing about the good ole days. I think this might have been before Pac/Mar 3. Before he became big into his religion. I'm curious to know how things would have gone down now as well.
DigitalBoom
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 09:11 AM) *

The dude packs heat cuz..one thing about Pacquaio most people don't know is he loves his guns and he's damned good with them. See if you can find the video of him busting off his Gold gun...insanity.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 06:24 AM) *

Probably would've just stood there, smiling and waving. Lol
mrchitown
I loved Pacquiao's response to it, at least he's keeping his head levels above the bullshit. But Arum....his response to it was nothing more then an attack on Ariza. He had some valid points but you have to take it with a grain of salt because Ariza has aired him out a few times
mgrover
At the presser Alex Ariza wasn't Rios strength coach, some other dude was? dafuq?
mrchitown
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 03:34 PM) *
At the presser Alex Ariza wasn't Rios strength coach, some other dude was? dafuq?

Is the video up yet? That's weird
The Original MrFactor
I know Roach talks a lot of shit, but it never goes well for the guy who front kicks the shit out of the retarded kid. Never...
checkleft
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 21 2013, 03:19 PM) *
Probably would've just stood there, smiling and waving. Lol

Lmao
mgrover
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 21 2013, 08:41 PM) *
Is the video up yet? That's weird

25 minute mark

http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/11/20/5126...ress-conference

it was the dude that tried to hit Roach, Donald Leary thats supposedly strength coach
Jack 1000
Do you think with the fight being in China that the security level may be problematic and some shit might go down between the trainers? China's pro boxing commission is so inexperienced with professional fights that this whole program is new to them. This isn't like an knowledgeable commission in the USA or UK were rules and consequences are more firmly placed.

This is a WBO sanctioned fight. I don't know how much they have been monitoring this, or maybe it's just there to hype the fight?

Jack
mrchitown
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 21 2013, 08:29 PM) *
25 minute mark

http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/11/20/5126...ress-conference

it was the dude that tried to hit Roach, Donald Leary thats supposedly strength coach

I had to watch the whole thing, the chick in the back caught my eye lol

Seems like he was or is to a degree Rios' strength trainer, that would explain his weight issues from the past lol, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was a slight to Ariza by Arum. He's known to do that foolishness
MaxPayne
I didn't have a problem with Ariza kicking Roach, per se, because if you make a threatening gesture and get in someone's grill, they do have a right to protect themselves preemptively.

Now as for the making fun of Parkinson's stuff, that's hoe shit as far as I'm concerned.

Brandon Rios, Margacheato and Ariza are all foul for that. ESPECIALLY because it's a condition that dozens of boxers have to deal with, for being warriors in there and taking the punishment. That shows me that you don't respect the sport.

I mean hell, Rios is 26 and already slurring and speech and shit. He's halfway to a busload of neurological disorders if you ask me.

Anyways, I might be too old school in that the whole concept of respect is important to me.

Is Roach overrated ? Hell yeah. Is a lot of that because he's a rare white trainer in a sport full of great black and and Mexican trainers ? Hell yes.

Regardless though, none of this bullshit should have gone down the way it did.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Nov 22 2013, 07:52 AM) *
I didn't have a problem with Ariza kicking Roach, per se, because if you make a threatening gesture and get in someone's grill, they do have a right to protect themselves preemptively.

Now as for the making fun of Parkinson's stuff, that's hoe shit as far as I'm concerned.

Brandon Rios, Margacheato and Ariza are all foul for that. ESPECIALLY because it's a condition that dozens of boxers have to deal with, for being warriors in there and taking the punishment. That shows me that you don't respect the sport.

I mean hell, Rios is 26 and already slurring and speech and shit. He's halfway to a busload of neurological disorders if you ask me.

Anyways, I might be too old school in that the whole concept of respect is important to me.

Is Roach overrated ? Hell yeah. Is a lot of that because he's a rare white trainer in a sport full of great black and and Mexican trainers ? Hell yes.

Regardless though, none of this bullshit should have gone down the way it did.

Man please, Ariza had already kicked the shit outta him...what was he supposed to do, be nice to him afterwards? As far as I'm concerned, when blows are exchanged, all bets are off! Lol

Now, I would agree with you, IF Ariza had never made contact with Roach, then made fun of his disease, then I would've called it hoe shit. I'm sure we all can agree that Roach is cunt, regradless of his condition, somebody should've kicked him a long time ago. Lol
emd01
Roach is a dick. Fact. You cant be a dickhead and think just because youre sick people want make fun of the sick dickhead. Youd think having Parkinsons would humble you a lil but this dude is a class A asshole. Now that he looks like a racist dickhead I care that much less. They should start a holiday where Ariza gets to kick his ass in the chest every Friday.
MaxPayne
I mean, this is just a dumb situation overall.

Roach shouldn't be fronting like he can just run up on muhfuggas and be on that "I'm 'bout to beat that ass" type of vibe.

I figured that's what that big ass corn-fed white boy was for, but he was on that Gentle Giant side of the game.

I watched the kick from the 24/7 episode and it seems like Ariza was pretty foul for that, because it ain't like Roach just jumped on the guy.

Yeah, Roach is a dick who tries and plays the nice guy act, but once again, this situation is some dumb shit.

He did in fact insult the Mexican dude by calling him a "fucking Mexican" and said some shit about Elie Shit Sack, talmbout "get that Jew out of here" or some shit, but honestly, people say stupid shit when things are about to go down, so I don't really put much stock into it. It is what it is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.