Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacman vs Tax man
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Gambit808
Above all the irony from what is happening in Manny's career, anybody else find it a bit fishy with the timing of all of this and how this STILL concerns TR & Bob Arum?
Cshel86
LMAO at this title!

laugh.gif
DolimiteII
Sorry I have been away. some asshole stole my laptop and I could not remember my original password. maybe shels can inbox me what I should do to recover my old account.

I heard about this and it actually made me laugh. 50 million dollars? Pac is fighting until he is going to be 50. sad really. He should of left arum when he had the chance.
mrchitown
Damn thief!

I will keep it short and sweet. Arum is raping Manny and Koncz is doing the dirty work. He's going to have the best 30 for 30 ever. He's getting played, TR is just advancing him and keeping him docile so he won't find out the truth. For such a great fighter he's pretty dumb
Gambit808
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 27 2013, 06:51 PM) *
Damn thief!

I will keep it short and sweet. Arum is raping Manny and Koncz is doing the dirty work. He's going to have the best 30 for 30 ever. He's getting played, TR is just advancing him and keeping him docile so he won't find out the truth. For such a great fighter he's pretty dumb

nea.gif Nah brotha, we probably shared the same idea, that's all.

I can hear the intro now... "What if I told you, yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth"? laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Nov 27 2013, 08:38 PM) *
nea.gif Nah brotha, we probably shared the same idea, that's all.

I can hear the intro now... "What if I told you, yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth"? laugh.gif

You pulled a night fox/ocean 12on me lol

That would be funny, it's sad but who wouldn't laugh at that. Manny is getting screwed over big time, I know someone around him says something about it. I'd be surprised to hear his wife is quiet about it. And for all the things Freddie says. He should do more to look out for Manny. People give Ariza shit but he was constantly revealing things about Arum and the business practices of TR and he got fired. If Freddie loves Manny so much he'd do more. Don't talk this father and son shit and you stand by and watch him get used
Cshel86
QUOTE (DolimiteII @ Nov 27 2013, 01:36 PM) *
Sorry I have been away. some asshole stole my laptop and I could not remember my original password. maybe shels can inbox me what I should do to recover my old account.

I heard about this and it actually made me laugh. 50 million dollars? Pac is fighting until he is going to be 50. sad really. He should of left arum when he had the chance.

Word around the block is, to try the "forgot my password" feature first...it only requires your username and email address that you used to register. So Mr. #2 (or whoever you are), please try that first. If not, then PM, and I'll fix it for you.

laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 27 2013, 10:03 PM) *
Word around the block is, to try the "forgot my password" feature first...it only requires your username and email address that you used to register. So Mr. #2 (or whoever you are), please try that first. If not, then PM, and I'll fix it for you.

laugh.gif

Maaan, you ain't got to tell him that. He got jacked. If he was down with Bandcamp he wouldn't have those problems. Bandcamp don't get jacked....dont you remember? you won't beef with me/dawg you will die/animal cruelty. That's how Bandcamp roll laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 27 2013, 10:09 PM) *
Maaan, you ain't got to tell him that. He got jacked. If he was down with Bandcamp he wouldn't have those problems. Bandcamp don't get jacked....dont you remember? you won't beef with me/dawg you will die/animal cruelty. That's how Bandcamp roll laugh.gif

checkleft
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 27 2013, 11:09 PM) *

Lmao.. you guys aren't gonna make this easy on him are you
DolimiteII
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 27 2013, 08:03 PM) *

laugh.gif

I tried that but I could not remember what email account I gave, I have like 10. Plus I forgot most of their passwords... damn weed in college. I will PM you.
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 27 2013, 08:09 PM) *

Did not get jacked or held up. I was on the metro and headed back to work and this dude sat next to me and literally grabbed my suitcase and ran.
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 28 2013, 01:04 AM) *

You know they are assholes!
DolimiteII
They BIR put a lien on Manny's homes and they froze his wife's accounts as well. These cats ain't playing!
Cshel86
QUOTE (DolimiteII @ Nov 28 2013, 12:06 PM) *
I tried that but I could not remember what email account I gave, I have like 10. Plus I forgot most of their passwords... damn weed in college. I will PM you.

You sound reeeeal "challenged" right now, so there's no doubt in my mind that this is the real Dolimite. laugh.gif

I just PM'd you, so hopefully you can return as your old dimwitted self. Oh yeah, happy Turkey Day muddasucka!!!
DigitalBoom
Just swept in to point out the 500 lb pound pink elephant in the room....If he owed $50 million for those two years he would never ever get a visa and if he did!! He'd walk off the plane in cuffs. They locked Wesley up over something like $4 million, 12x that you get a pass? Helllllll no. That would be a career case for any prosecuter, public icon, money, entertainer visa = 60 Minutes, 18 appearances on CNN, you know Fox News would put him on tv...the list goes on. Shts just political destruction, wanna run for President cause you're famous..ok, well just humble you right quick and make you look irresponsible.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 27 2013, 07:51 PM) *
Damn thief!

DEAD!!!!!!
BigFightFan
Manny should have wised up when he hired that financial firm to look into his finances, bu no he was duped into firing them. I hate every form and fashion of thieves, but at the same time these athletes need to wise up. Financial literacy is the Achilles heel of most athletes.
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 28 2013, 03:04 AM) *

Not at all laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (DolimiteII @ Nov 28 2013, 12:06 PM) *

Did not get jacked or held up. I was on the metro and headed back to work and this dude sat next to me and literally grabbed my suitcase and ran.

You know they are assholes!

That's cold. Thieves come out this time of year
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 29 2013, 08:36 AM) *
DEAD!!!!!!

It's going to be true, especially if things keep going the way they are
mrchitown
QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Nov 29 2013, 04:17 AM) *
Just swept in to point out the 500 lb pound pink elephant in the room....If he owed $50 million for those two years he would never ever get a visa and if he did!! He'd walk off the plane in cuffs. They locked Wesley up over something like $4 million, 12x that you get a pass? Helllllll no. That would be a career case for any prosecuter, public icon, money, entertainer visa = 60 Minutes, 18 appearances on CNN, you know Fox News would put him on tv...the list goes on. Shts just political destruction, wanna run for President cause you're famous..ok, well just humble you right quick and make you look irresponsible.

Still pissed about that, he paid too and they still made him sit down. Did the same thing to Lauryn Hill
BrutUalBK
Taxman by KO with Manny hitting the deck in another diving attempt at a dry canvas faceplant.
Col Reb
I still don't understand why that tax firm was fired. Bob must have something that keeps Manny glued to him, otherwise you'd think he'd have left and kept up the audit.
Cshel86
The IRS will always be undefeated! They've taken down the best of them, I tell ya. It's not about whether or not they've catch you and burn you...it's all a matter of when and how. I haven't read much into Manny's tax situation, but from the looks of it, it's already being swept under the rug.
klonopinz
i think a lot of this has cme from the fact that bob arum fronts pacman the money before the fight. he will give pacquiao 20 million up front or watever, and then pacquiao probably doesnt understand ho to take the taxes out of that, because its probably just a transfer into his account. i know on the record, it said he made about 6-8 million per fight, but in reality he was making 20-25 mill each fight. bob arum is fuckin smart. he took complete advantage of that little filipino boy and just made him into another ray joe louis. pacquiao will be fighting for a while now probably. either that or hes going to never fight in america again, so kiss the mayweather fight goodbye. not like it woulda ever happened anyway. and then you got that asshole mike koncz sticking his head up mannys ass, secretly being funded by bob arum, receiving top rank checks, when he is supposed to be pacmans "adviser." ho knos what bob had koncz wisper in manny's ear regarding this whole situation.
mrchitown
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Dec 2 2013, 04:18 PM) *
i think a lot of this has cme from the fact that bob arum fronts pacman the money before the fight. he will give pacquiao 20 million up front or watever, and then pacquiao probably doesnt understand ho to take the taxes out of that, because its probably just a transfer into his account. i know on the record, it said he made about 6-8 million per fight, but in reality he was making 20-25 mill each fight. bob arum is fuckin smart. he took complete advantage of that little filipino boy and just made him into another ray joe louis. pacquiao will be fighting for a while now probably. either that or hes going to never fight in america again, so kiss the mayweather fight goodbye. not like it woulda ever happened anyway. and then you got that asshole mike koncz sticking his head up mannys ass, secretly being funded by bob arum, receiving top rank checks, when he is supposed to be pacmans "adviser." ho knos what bob had koncz wisper in manny's ear regarding this whole situation.

Where'd you see that he was making that much a fight? And I've only read that he gets advance a couple mil a fight..I don't see how he's getting that much when D. Rose cripple ass for 2yrs straight has made more then Floyd and Manny, according to Forbes. If he getting that kinda money something wrong bruh cuz the math ain't adding up. His fight contracts show he don't get but $6-8 mil like you said but you do have to figure in PPV revenue, the gate, etc. so it's conceivable for him to be getting more then what's guaranteed but he ain't banking like that

Koncz is a mysterious character, I think he's there to keep Manny out of the loop while Arum and TR live the life off of his back. I like Manny but I hope he wakes up and sees that his financial affairs aren't in order. But let's not forget he spends it as soon as it hits his hand also. He's a part of the problem as well
emd01
Well,being Mannys contract with TR was written with a sharpie on a piece of Charmin I cant say i'm surprised to see this one coming.
checkleft
He made his grave. Should have stayed with gbp when he had the chance cause its painfully obvious this dude does not have the mentality to be independent or the team around him.
Gambit808
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Dec 1 2013, 11:21 PM) *
Taxman by KO with Manny hitting the deck in another diving attempt at a dry canvas faceplant.

laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 2 2013, 02:48 PM) *
Where'd you see that he was making that much a fight? And I've only read that he gets advance a couple mil a fight..I don't see how he's getting that much when D. Rose cripple ass for 2yrs straight has made more then Floyd and Manny, according to Forbes. If he getting that kinda money something wrong bruh cuz the math ain't adding up. His fight contracts show he don't get but $6-8 mil like you said but you do have to figure in PPV revenue, the gate, etc. so it's conceivable for him to be getting more then what's guaranteed but he ain't banking like that

Koncz is a mysterious character, I think he's there to keep Manny out of the loop while Arum and TR live the life off of his back. I like Manny but I hope he wakes up and sees that his financial affairs aren't in order. But let's not forget he spends it as soon as it hits his hand also. He's a part of the problem as well

After I read fighthype's visionquest articles I was said "Manny is getting screwed." While his worshipers are bitching about May, they should be worried that Bob is raping their boy hardcore! with no lube. Like you said, best 30 for 30 episode ever. It maybe a two hour special.
By the way Chi, i told you SC wasn't going to beat my Bruins! did you see the Iron Bowl? Fucking classic!
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 2 2013, 05:55 PM) *
He made his grave. Should have stayed with gbp when he had the chance cause its painfully obvious this dude does not have the mentality to be independent or the team around him.

The next Philippines president. shit!
mgrover
If your president am sure that pays well laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 3 2013, 04:00 PM) *
After I read fighthype's visionquest articles I was said "Manny is getting screwed." While his worshipers are bitching about May, they should be worried that Bob is raping their boy hardcore! with no lube. Like you said, best 30 for 30 episode ever. It maybe a two hour special.
By the way Chi, i told you SC wasn't going to beat my Bruins! did you see the Iron Bowl? Fucking classic!

The next Philippines president. shit!

I thought UCLA was gon win that one I can't lie

Manny needs to smarten up and take ownership of his situation, how can you be this man who wants to lead but yet your getting handouts of your own money that you earned. I believe one day this mess will come to light and people will have a completely different perspective on the Manny/Koncz/TR relationship. I fault Roach some too, don't say your that close to someone and he's like a son to you and you let him get led blindly like that
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 3 2013, 06:29 PM) *
I thought UCLA was gon win that one I can't lie

Manny needs to smarten up and take ownership of his situation, how can you be this man who wants to lead but yet your getting handouts of your own money that you earned. I believe one day this mess will come to light and people will have a completely different perspective on the Manny/Koncz/TR relationship. I fault Roach some too, don't say your that close to someone and he's like a son to you and you let him get led blindly like that

Chi he had a combination of 25K in two accounts that the BIR closed. That is bullshit, I make more than that off of a major commission (hasn't happened yet, lol). I do not get how he has to borrow money after he had a fight guaranteeing 20 million? what the hell is he spending his money on? There are going to be a lot of sad faces when Manny files for bankruptcy. Sad.

Bret Hundley is a beast. I pray he comes back and Myles Jack is a beast as well. Anthony Barr is thee beast!
I been meaning to ask you this for the longest, what is the story with Michael Wilbon? Do you know anything about him?
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 4 2013, 11:49 AM) *
Chi he had a combination of 25K in two accounts that the BIR closed. That is bullshit, I make more than that off of a major commission (hasn't happened yet, lol). I do not get how he has to borrow money after he had a fight guaranteeing 20 million? what the hell is he spending his money on? There are going to be a lot of sad faces when Manny files for bankruptcy. Sad.

Bret Hundley is a beast. I pray he comes back and Myles Jack is a beast as well. Anthony Barr is thee beast!
I been meaning to ask you this for the longest, what is the story with Michael Wilbon? Do you know anything about him?

Nobody likes Wilbon in Chicago, just like Broner doesn't have many fans here either lol. I don't pay attention to him anymore but a lot of people think he's a sellout

I found that 25k stuff to be interesting. I read the other day he was handing money out to the people that were affected by that Typhoon. And the article said the money he gave to the people was borrowed. I will give Freddie Roach that, he's right that Manny just gets it and gives it out so freely. People talk about encourages in boxing but dare I say he has more leeches around him then a prime Tyson, it's not going to end well at this rate
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 4 2013, 12:45 PM) *
Nobody likes Wilbon in Chicago, just like Broner doesn't have many fans here either lol. I don't pay attention to him anymore but a lot of people think he's a sellout

I found that 25k stuff to be interesting. I read the other day he was handing money out to the people that were affected by that Typhoon. And the article said the money he gave to the people was borrowed. I will give Freddie Roach that, he's right that Manny just gets it and gives it out so freely. People talk about encourages in boxing but dare I say he has more leeches around him then a prime Tyson, it's not going to end well at this rate

How did Wilbon come up? And what did Broner say about Derrick Rose?
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 4 2013, 04:34 PM) *
How did Wilbon come up? And what did Broner say about Derrick Rose?

That's the thing, nobody really knows much about Wilbon here in Chicago, he's never wrote for a newspaper here unless it's a small time one. We didn't know who he was until he was on ESPN...first he was all on Rose and the Bulls and the city, now he seems to be throwing shade. Chicago journalists, his peers, have writtne about their lack of support for him. His resume is questionable. I posted what Broner did in the other thread, like I said, maybe it's him being him or maybe he trying to be funny. But you don't have to comment on everything. He act like he can ball lol
Gambit808
Boy, it's really looking rough out here for The Pacman. We're about midway through this fight and it looks like the Taxman's got him wobbled.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15709.html#
mrchitown
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 5 2013, 02:55 AM) *
Boy, it's really looking rough out here for The Pacman. We're about midway through this fight and it looks like the Taxman's got him wobbled.

And he's so dumb when it comes to things like this, he's going to keep going on and get screwed. Pacquiao will not be retiring anytime soon. Feel bad for him but then again I don't because your an adult. You should keep an eye on your money and your business affairs...white man done won again lol
Dolimite
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 5 2013, 01:55 AM) *

Once the IRS has you, game. Set. Match. Shit is over. Al Copone got caught up with the IRS AND he rotted in prison. Shit is real. He should of left Arum. I think Bob has some goods on him. He can't be that dumb! Pac is fighting until he is 45. He will be a name on up and comers resumes. Bob and koncz fucked this boy over. Pac better pray the IRS doesn't give him the Wesley Snipes treatment. Damn shame. This is what Pac fans should be hollering about, not Mayweather being a cherry picker or being afraid of Manny. I'm not buying that he is so nice and generous trustworthy BS either. He is like a lot of people uneducated about money, dumb and wreckless. He was spending more than he had.
Cshel86

PAY YA TAXES MANNY
Cshel86
This shit is getting worse by the week. He's getting bent over in his own country, and now this $18M that he owes in the U.S. has been confirmed. Sheesh...it's hard to feel bad for these guys because they live the type of lives that some of us will probably never live (with their money), but it's still hard to see this go down.

The only question to ask is, who else is to blame for this? We've seen it before, the nerdy accountant that was supposed to "help", slithers away, and the other weasel flees the scene. He posted a pic of his tax returns and so on, so hopefully that covers that Philippines debt, but damn, what's really going on in the U.S.? Last but not least, if he made most (if not all) of his money here, then why did/does he owe so much in his own country???

checkleft
Manny is to blame for this. He should have stayed with gbp

Floyd has been saying it for years, manny has the worst contract in boxing, maybe even sports. Who would know better than Floyd and Dlh who had money disputes with arum, a guy who has charges brought against him several times before for doing fishy shit.

Now he will probably never fight in the states again, he's in 18 mil deep here, was it 50 mil in the PI for stuff his promoters both say they handled, and last I heard that company he hired then fired on the advice of arum is also suing him for unpaid services for basically trying to help him dig up the skeletons that are coming out of the closet right now.

mrchitown
To be technical here, Manny is to blame. Don't matter how many financial advisors or whoever you have around you. It's your money and you are responsible for keeping an eye on it. Why would you just foolishly expect someone to actually take care of everything for you? He's stupid, nobody wants to admit it but he is. Hey, my niece is dumb as cat shit, I admit it. I think she's dumber then him, but she ain't never made the amount of money he made. He's the biggest one to blame here. Your money should be growing and you should be watching your money grow, not getting extorted.

But you also have to place blame in Koncz/Roach/Arum. I'm starting to really be suspicious of Freddie, how you love this guy but you not telling him the game being ran on him? You know the game, you came up under Futch. He ain't a stupid guy for the most part. He just along for the ride for the most part. Everybody has suspicions about Koncz, nobody really knows his exact role. Seems like he's a mini Arum. Just there yo keep Manny nice and comfy while they raid his pockets. Little by little this is exposing Arum to what Floyd and others have said about him. This is going to blow up, I mean explosion. Maybe it'll be this situation or maybe not but no expect sooner or later that the truth will come out on Manny and his financial situation and the trail will lead straight to Bob Arum.

I'm gon start naming these future 30 for 30's because this stuff is gon be classic
Cshel86
I wonder how much Arum was charging for towels. Hmmm...
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2013, 11:41 AM) *
I wonder how much Arum was charging for towels. Hmmm...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
flazi
koncz says one of the items for dispute is weather or not signing bonuses are tax deductible. lol wtf dude everyone knows any kind of bonus of any kind is tax deductible. they have done poor manny wrong.
Cshel86
I find it funny how the world shit on Floyd for the Pacquiao fight not happening...I mean it got extreme...from threats, people talking about his family (kids included), and discrediting everything that he's done in his career.

Nooooow....(as I've been reading on other forums, comments sections, and such) people feel like Floyd needs to grant Pacquiao this fight...all because Manny's in tax trouble and this could serve as his biggest payday. WTF for???

I wouldn't give Manny shit, sorry. It's not like it's truly Manny's fault, because he can't make those types of decisions, but c'mon now...hasn't he made enough money off of Floyd's name? Truthfully, how much would Manny's fights had, if people knew for a fact that it wouldn't lead to a megafight?
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 12 2013, 07:42 AM) *
I find it funny how the world shit on Floyd for the Pacquiao fight not happening...I mean it got extreme...from threats, people talking about his family (kids included), and discrediting everything that he's done in his career.

Nooooow....(as I've been reading on other forums, comments sections, and such) people feel like Floyd needs to grant Pacquiao this fight...all because Manny's in tax trouble and this could serve as his biggest payday. WTF for???

I wouldn't give Manny shit, sorry. It's not like it's truly Manny's fault, because he can't make those types of decisions, but c'mon now...hasn't he made enough money off of Floyd's name? Truthfully, how much would Manny's fights had, if people knew for a fact that it wouldn't lead to a megafight?

Let's not forget that Manny sued Floyd over the PED issue. Sued him instead of fighting him in the ring and possibly beating his ass, he took him to court! Now, you are asking the man who you stated "must be scared of me" to give you a fight to help you out? Ninja please! Manny should of taken the 40 million.

Can Pac file charges against Arum and Koncz for grand larceny and foregry?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 12 2013, 11:43 AM) *
Let's not forget that Manny sued Floyd over the PED issue. Sued him instead of fighting him in the ring and possibly beating his ass, he took him to court! Now, you are asking the man who you stated "must be scared of me" to give you a fight to help you out? Ninja please! Manny should of taken the 40 million.

Can Pac file charges against Arum and Koncz for grand larceny and foregry?

I forgot about the defamation lawsuit, but we all know it was Arum's move. I wont sit here and act like Pac is all that innocent, but even if Manny wanted to take that 40M, he couldn't have made that decision. If Im not mistaken, that 40M excluded PPV revenue, so somebody was probably in his ear telling him not to take the offer...as if he ever had the power to accept or decline in the first place.

That very situation reminds me of Jamarcus Russell's drafting situation. He must have had a greedy asshole of a manager, to make him sit out to see just how much guaranteed money he could've gotten for his contract. Dude messed around and missed camp (or most of it), and didn't make anything of himself. Speaking of Russell, where is that dude nowadays (besides getting locked up)?
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 12 2013, 10:58 AM) *
I forgot about the defamation lawsuit, but we all know it was Arum's move. I wont sit here and act like Pac is all that innocent, but even if Manny wanted to take that 40M, he couldn't have made that decision. If Im not mistaken, that 40M excluded PPV revenue, so somebody was probably in his ear telling him not to take the offer...as if he ever had the power to accept or decline in the first place.

That very situation reminds me of Jamarcus Russell's drafting situation. He must have had a greedy asshole of a manager, to make him sit out to see just how much guaranteed money he could've gotten for his contract. Dude messed around and missed camp (or most of it), and didn't make anything of himself. Speaking of Russell, where is that dude nowadays (besides getting locked up)?

Jamarcus tried making a comeback this season. He lost 50 pounds but no one picked him. Maybe next season someone may give him shot. Manny has to take responsibility to his financial issues... all this innocent shit pemaople try to play is stupid. You knew you were getting fucked with your money which is why you hired VisionQuest. This is bullshit. Manny has a brain and knows how to add and substract! If he was getting 20 million a fight he should not be in this position. Manny should of never signed with Arum again. Which is why I think Arum may know something about Pac. His fans say its because he is so loyal and nice he signed with Arum again. BS. Notice Juan, Bradley, and Rigo can tell Arum no but Pac constantly does what this dude tells him to do. Bradley said fuck Khan and give me Manny, that's what happen. Juan says fuck a 5th and there is nothing Bob can do. Pac needs to grow up and take career in his hands!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.