Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO@10:15PM(ET)/7:15PM(PT) Stevenson vs Bellew-SPOILERS
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For tonight's WBC World Light-Heavyweight Title Fight. Adonis Stevenson defends against Mandatory Challenger Tony Bellew from Canada. If the pre-fight is an indication of the real fight, these two aren't exactly friends!

From ESPN, Bellew headbutted Stevenson at the weigh in and they had to be separated:

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/262135.html

Jack
Jack 1000
Video of the weigh-in conniption: (Credit: Fightnews)

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/stevenson-...e-weight-232190

Jack
Cshel86
Too bad we have sit through the replay of this Wackquiao fight, but oh well.

I think I've only seen Bellew fight Cleverly...at least I believe that was Cleverly. With that in mid, I'll just wait and see how this unfolds, since I haven't seen much of him. Kovalev should stop Sillakh, but Sillakh is a pretty decent boxer, but he has been stopped before...I remember Teddy Atlas lost his shit when Sillakh got stopped on FNF.
mgrover
Am watching skysports, they have some actual fights going on, if anyone wants a link
Cshel86
Every time I see Stevenson, he reminds me of that dark-skinned member of the group H-Town.

Plah
My stream died
Cshel86
Why dis RJJ step down from commentating for the Sillakh fight, just because Sillakh is promoted by that BS Square Ring promotion...which is owned by RJJ??? He's just in the ring cheesing...he's not doing much else. dntknw.gif
Cshel86
I absolutely despise Buffer's French...I really do.
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 1 2013, 04:29 AM) *
I absolutely despise Buffer's French...I really do.

I despise french.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 30 2013, 11:30 PM) *
I despise french.

laugh.gif

This piece of shit ref from the Bute/Andrade 1 fight. Smh
Cshel86
Sillakh in there lookin' like Swizz Beatz and shit...
mgrover
sergey needs to chop that wood
Cshel86
John David Jackson is in there with Vampire From Brooklyn perm...

no2.gif
mgrover
holy shit
Cshel86
Down goes Sillakh in the 2nd from a hard right...

might be over
mrchitown
Damn, Kovalev hurt that boy
Cshel86
...and this shit is over...

no2.gif

That was ugly as hell...made my skin crawl.

Kovalev by KO in the 2nd round...
mgrover
do you guys have a slower stream?
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 30 2013, 11:38 PM) *
do you guys have a slower stream?

laugh.gif

Was the fight action too quick for MG??? Lol
BigFightFan
It wasn't a hard shot that knocked him down the 1st time, it was a temple shot that fried the brain.
aTYpicalTYrant
Sillakh should have stayed down... He didn't have his bearings back and it showed on the second knockdown
Cshel86
QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Nov 30 2013, 11:41 PM) *
Sillakh should have stayed down... He didn't have his bearings back and it showed on the second knockdown

Whaddup T!!!
Cshel86
Let's be real here, Stevenson would have his way with Kovalev. I like Kovalev, but he'll struggle with Adonis.
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 1 2013, 04:40 AM) *
laugh.gif

Was the fight action too quick for MG??? Lol

when I posted that holy shit is when the fight had actually ended for me lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 30 2013, 11:43 PM) *
when I posted that holy shit is when the fight had actually ended for me lol

Yours may be right on point. I rewind my TV so many times when Im watching shit, so I may have been behind a bit. Lol
aTYpicalTYrant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 30 2013, 11:42 PM) *
Whaddup T!!!

Wudup CShel! I'm back in this bitch..... Didnt mean to be gone this long. Shits just been crazy lately. Happy holidays fam.
Cshel86
QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Nov 30 2013, 11:47 PM) *
Wudup CShel! I'm back in this bitch..... Didnt mean to be gone this long. Shits just been crazy lately. Happy holidays fam.

I feel you bro, same here! Still in Texas?
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 1 2013, 04:43 AM) *
Let's be real here, Stevenson would have his way with Kovalev. I like Kovalev, but he'll struggle with Adonis.

Maybe, but Kovalev is simply a monster in every sense of the word. He doesn't look like much but his power is certainly something. Then again I never thought of much of Cleverly and never heard of this dude who isn't in the top ten I think I heard...
Cshel86
Bellew's head movement is garbage...wont be long before he gets sent to the moon. He's a tough cookie, but he works against himself a bit too much.
mgrover
If Adonis wins I get a sexual favor, if he loses, she gets one. But really...I win laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 30 2013, 11:49 PM) *
Maybe, but Kovalev is simply a monster in every sense of the word. He doesn't look like much but his power is certainly something. Then again I never thought of much of Cleverly and never heard of this dude who isn't in the top ten I think I heard...

Matthysse was a monster too, but strong boxing skills and confidence put that fire out quickly, lol. I didn't think much of Cleverly either...I felt he was trying to be forced on us, but he was stopped by Kovalev. Lol
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 1 2013, 04:54 AM) *
Matthysse was a monster too, but strong boxing skills and confidence put that fire out quickly, lol. I didn't think much of Cleverly either...I felt he was trying to be forced on us, but he was stopped by Kovalev. Lol

Not even monster like that. But he was shouting at the other dude when he knocked him down the first time. It's like he just wants to get in there and not break the guy down mentally, but physically, break his bones. Hes a nightmare is what he is
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 30 2013, 11:55 PM) *
Not even monster like that. But he was shouting at the other dude when he knocked him down the first time. It's like he just wants to get in there and not break the guy down mentally, but physically, break his bones. Hes a nightmare is what he is

You've described him as nothing less than a monster, lol

laugh.gif
Cshel86
Bellew seems strong in there, but nothing's landed yet
BigFightFan
Look at Bellew with them Daisy Dukes on!
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 1 2013, 04:59 AM) *
You've described him as nothing less than a monster, lol

laugh.gif

he just seems like a guy that can be nasty even when an opponents on the floor he wouldnt mind throwing a few punches.
Cshel86
Is it safe to give Bellew the first? Stevenson didn't do much and couldn't seem to close the distance. Maybe it was just a feeling out round, but I hope this height of Bellew isn't bothering Adonis
aTYpicalTYrant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 30 2013, 11:48 PM) *
I feel you bro, same here! Still in Texas?

Back in Tx! in the last 8 months I moved to Maryland and back to Tx. It's been a wild year. Feeling like a damn gypsy.
mgrover
Round Stevenson
aTYpicalTYrant
I gave the first and second round to Stevenson
Cshel86
QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Dec 1 2013, 12:04 AM) *
Back in Tx! in the last 8 months I moved to Maryland and back to Tx. It's been a wild year. Feeling like a damn gypsy.

laugh.gif at the gypsy comment.

I hope things are on the up the for ya bro. It's been wild over here too.
mgrover
Bellew wants to start trading in the later rounds, what he doesn't seem to get is just because Stevenson might be frustrated, he can still punch him back...
Cshel86
Seems like the 2nd was a feel-out round, but Adonis landed one left which may have won him the round. Other than that, Bellew isn't afraid, and seems hip to what's going on in here.
mrchitown
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 30 2013, 10:53 PM) *
If Adonis wins I get a sexual favor, if he loses, she gets one. But really...I win laugh.gif

Wow, that's all I'm saying... WOW laugh.gif
mgrover
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 1 2013, 05:09 AM) *
Wow, that's all I'm saying... WOW laugh.gif

Heads I win, tails she loses haha

and well Stevenson is landing, lets see how Bellew regroups.
Cshel86
Stevenson's left hands won the 3rd, hand down. Bellew looks like he was trying to taste them, but they seemed sour. Adonis had to miss MANY of those left, just to land those. Maybe Bellew can take them, but who knows...it may not last long. Bellew is a big guy
aTYpicalTYrant
30-27 Stevenson..... Bellew may want to stop eating left hands. Cuz the itis is a known symptom .
Cshel86
Adonis got dropped, but they didn't count it...
aTYpicalTYrant
Should have been a 10-8 round for Bellew

29-28 Stevenson
Cshel86
Bellew gave away the 4th...he had Adonis hurt. And where in the fuck is Bellew's jab??? Man I swear, these guys get in big fights and forget the basics. no2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.