Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amir Khan appearing on 106th & Park
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
According to Vito, Khan is doing this appearance. Does this point to Amir getting the Mayweather fight?
mrchitown
Last I checked teens didn't buy PPV's...if you an adult and you still watch that show, the best thing you can do is hang yourself lol
xxxxxx
If the Mayweather-Khan fight is realistic, then I would have preferred the fight take place in UK to add to the Event. I understand the business side though and why it would be difficult to make that happen. Mayweather also is tied to MGM so that makes it even more unlikely.
MAHDI
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 5 2013, 01:17 AM) *
Last I checked teens didn't buy PPV's...if you an adult and you still watch that show, the best thing you can do is hang yourself lol

clapping.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 5 2013, 01:17 AM) *

Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 4 2013, 11:17 PM) *

It has to be at least 10 to 15 years since the las time I saw that show. Aj and Free were hosting then. Plus, how many teens know who Amir Khan is? Let's be realistic. Those kids know shit about boxing. I hope Mayweather doesn't pick this guy just to make him look stupid!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 5 2013, 10:24 AM) *
It has to be at least 10 to 15 years since the las time I saw that show. Aj and Free were hosting then. Plus, how many teens know who Amir Khan is? Let's be realistic. Those kids know shit about boxing. I hope Mayweather doesn't pick this guy just to make him look stupid!

They were genuine hosts, but they were garbage though. Lol
mrchitown
This fool actually was on 106 and Park, what a dumbass..Mayweather, cut the check, TBE, record breaking knockout. I'm calling it now. Mayweather by lethal left hook at the weigh-in to retain his titles and P4P status laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 5 2013, 06:08 PM) *
They were genuine hosts, but they were garbage though. Lol

I like them, AJ was a bitch.
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 5 2013, 08:12 PM) *
This fool actually was on 106 and Park, what a dumbass..Mayweather, cut the check, TBE, record breaking knockout. I'm calling it now. Mayweather by lethal left hook at the weigh-in to retain his titles and P4P status laugh.gif

Shit fight
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.