Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Garcia v. Broner 2014
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Dolimite
http://www.boxingscene.com/danny-garcia-re...ner-2014--72412

I like this fight for so many reasons. Both men are on the rise in boxing and both men are really talented. Imagine the shit talking from Angel and Broner. This can be a PPv for both guys. The winner gets maybe Thurman or Mayweather. I love this fight. I guess since Danny is fighting in March he won't be fighting May! Shit! I guess Khan maybe the draw. Please let it be Bradley!!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 5 2013, 06:35 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/danny-garcia-re...ner-2014--72412

I like this fight for so many reasons. Both men are on the rise in boxing and both men are really talented. Imagine the shit talking from Angel and Broner. This can be a PPv for both guys. The winner gets maybe Thurman or Mayweather. I love this fight. I guess since Danny is fighting in March he won't be fighting May! Shit! I guess Khan maybe the draw. Please let it be Bradley!!

At least give me credit for presenting this option in the other thread..some of yall on here are thieves...and GB better cut me a damn check, any way, Broner by UD. Garcia will make it exciting to the very end, this has the potential to be a great fight
mrchitown
According to SI, and Chris Mannix..the Mayweather fight with Khan is a done deal ...sorry dolomite lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 5 2013, 10:56 PM) *
At least give me credit for presenting this option in the other thread..some of yall on here are thieves...and GB better cut me a damn check, any way, Broner by UD. Garcia will make it exciting to the very end, this has the potential to be a great fight

Don't hold your breath bro...

I think we're all here...struggling for backpay, residuals and such...

laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 5 2013, 11:18 PM) *
Don't hold your breath bro...

I think we're all here...struggling for backpay, residuals and such...

laugh.gif

I'm not Schaefer is a lawyer too, I know how it works lol
checkleft
Can't see Danny beating broner or Bradley... But doesn't mean I won't watch it. Make it happen
xxxxxx
Awesome fight! Make it happen Golden Boy!!
Jovi2016
I dont believe for one second that he is fighting Khan. Khan just got KOed 2 fights ago, and had a shitty come back fight. You know who that sounds like his former gym partner Manny Pacquiao. And he said pac would need to fight x and x to get a fight and also change his promotion. Khan maybe under the right promotion but he still got Koed two fights ago and isnt a credible opponent for any reason. I wont believe it until i hear it in a video from Mayweather that he is gonna whoop Khans ass. Its a money fight but there is bigger money fight with more credibility that will open more of the markets. The reason it hasnt been announced yet is because mayweather probably wants Khan on his undercard first, like he did with Canelo....People were bringing up alexander's name before they said Canelo.

I still firmly believe the best fight at the moment for Mayweather would be Sergio at 154. If its not Sergio then its Pacquiao. Yall already know Mayweather wants to Maximize his profit for one fight night. Khan will bring money but would probably be better against broner in an undercard. Mayweather could make much more fighting Sergio or Pac; people must realize that they cant really negotiate their cut on the money if they aint bringing in the same money. I dont want to hear anymore 50-50 talks. I will speak these fights into existence! Both easy fights and easy paydays! and KO Victorys.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Jovi2016 @ Dec 6 2013, 02:27 AM) *
I dont believe for one second that he is fighting Khan. Khan just got KOed 2 fights ago, and had a shitty come back fight. You know who that sounds like his former gym partner Manny Pacquiao. And he said pac would need to fight x and x to get a fight and also change his promotion. Khan maybe under the right promotion but he still got Koed two fights ago and isnt a credible opponent for any reason. I wont believe it until i hear it in a video from Mayweather that he is gonna whoop Khans ass. Its a money fight but there is bigger money fight with more credibility that will open more of the markets. The reason it hasnt been announced yet is because mayweather probably wants Khan on his undercard first, like he did with Canelo....People were bringing up alexander's name before they said Canelo.

I still firmly believe the best fight at the moment for Mayweather would be Sergio at 154. If its not Sergio then its Pacquiao. Yall already know Mayweather wants to Maximize his profit for one fight night. Khan will bring money but would probably be better against broner in an undercard. Mayweather could make much more fighting Sergio or Pac; people must realize that they cant really negotiate their cut on the money if they aint bringing in the same money. I dont want to hear anymore 50-50 talks. I will speak these fights into existence! Both easy fights and easy paydays! and KO Victorys.

You can speak what ever you want , because you know neither one of these is happening any time soon. And probably not at all
HyyerBlaze
QUOTE (Jovi2016 @ Dec 6 2013, 04:27 AM) *

If Floyd couldn't KO Guerrero/Canelo/Cotto what make you think he could knock out Sergio?

Please.lol
Jovi2016
I wasn't sure about that Canelo fight at all, and thats when i learned how smart Mayweather is in and out of the ring. He's retiring soon, he's gonna cash out and build the legacy so that when he retires he will be considered the greatest. And live off his name TMT, Mayweather promotions.

I dont think people give guerrero enough credit, Even though he wasnt able to do anything he was still game that night and wouldve beat alot of other people at 147. He was still getting his ass smacked around and was about to get KD or TKOd if mayweather didnt hurt his hand.
I dont remember ever seeing Canelo Knocked down before, but i also never seen him get smacked around the ring by someone 15-20 pounds lighter than him.
Cotto was just on point that fight when Mayweather wasnt at his best, I've been calling for this rematch for that specific reason.

Mayweather has gotten stronger but his style is still the same. Sergio's and Pacquiao's style are both tailor made for Mayweather. On top of that both of them arent as good defensively and have been broken down. Watch Pac's last 2 fights, and Sergio's last 2 fights. These guys will not be able to handle getting hit ALL 12 rounds, their defense isnt good enough and their offense is gonna lead them to the canvas. That straight Right hand is gonna put little Pacquiao down, flash KD's all day. Sergio is a little bigger and stronger so that's where we gonna see how fast Mayweather really is, he's gonna be a sniper against Martinez and make it look easy......The best time for these fights to happen is now, because if any of them lose to someone other than Mayweather they will probably retire
DigitalBoom
Lol at some of the comments on here...you just have to sit back and laugh...Sergio ain't Canelo and he ain't no Guerrero...just saying...

On topic..I doubt we see that fight next year..GBP is priming to set up for post Mayweather...much easier fights for both men for the next two years before an eventual showdown but hey I could be wrong but it wouldn't be smart to lose the momentum both men have in making them face each other while you still have great fights to make.
checkleft
Mayweather hasn't kod anyone since ortiz.. come on now guy
Jovi2016
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 7 2013, 12:21 AM) *
Mayweather hasn't kod anyone since ortiz.. come on now guy

What does that have to do with anything? Muhammed ali didnt knock out any of the 5 opponents he had before vsing Foreman. Mayweather has more weapons than any of the mentioned names.
mgrover
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Dec 6 2013, 04:33 PM) *
If Floyd couldn't KO Guerrero/Canelo/Cotto what make you think he could knock out Sergio?

Please.lol

cause ive got a feeling at 154lb sergio would be a literally skeleton, he'll be another dawson IMO
checkleft
QUOTE (Jovi2016 @ Dec 7 2013, 03:34 AM) *
What does that have to do with anything? Muhammed ali didnt knock out any of the 5 opponents he had before vsing Foreman. Mayweather has more weapons than any of the mentioned names.

Ali was at the tail end of his career.. mayweather has shown no signs of slowing big differ
Not only was vic defenseless he was literally defenseless (always has had bad defensive tendencies). Do I think he would have stopped ortiz eventually? Probably but I would have liked to see. Do i think he can ko a slicker southpaw that's also bigger than ortiz and risk getting hit by a bigger puncher as well? Not even.

But to each his own
mgrover
id love to see the fight but we'll see really
Plah
This fight should be made in May 2015 after both Broner and Danny get some marquee wins and more popularity
Franchize
As I mentioned before, I don't think this fight happens. I think Broner seems to make friends with the good young boxers and call out the brawlers. Him and Angel seem pretty cool. I've seen multiple interviews with them laughing it up. I'd love to see it though. I'd like to see either fight Thurman or Guerrero too.
Dolimite
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 7 2013, 07:58 AM) *
Ali was at the tail end of his career.. mayweather has shown no signs of slowing big differ
Not only was vic defenseless he was literally defenseless (always has had bad defensive tendencies). Do I think he would have stopped ortiz eventually? Probably but I would have liked to see. Do i think he can ko a slicker southpaw that's also bigger than ortiz and risk getting hit by a bigger puncher as well? Not even.

But to each his own

I honestly do not think May cares about knockouts or KOing people. He is too cautious. There have been numerous fights where he could of gotten the KO but just didn't press the issue. I'm not going to hate on that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.