Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@8PM(ET)/5PM(PT)-Judah-Malinaggi/Trout-Lara-SPOILERS
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jack 1000
For all the action and post-fight reaction to Showtime's Quadruple Header of tonight's fights! Keep all comments in this thread. No comments about the HBO card will be allowed in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
xxxxxx
Great night for the sport of Boxing.
aTYpicalTYrant
Hotel I'm staying in only has HBO. Keep me posted fellas.
mgrover
I take it this card starts first? Is it all main events or is there any undercards? I just wanna see were Rigondeux is at, if he can be a bit more fan friendly with a fighter like Abgeko infront of him.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 7 2013, 06:13 PM) *
I take it this card starts first? Is it all main events or is there any undercards? I just wanna see were Rigondeux is at, if he can be a bit more fan friendly with a fighter like Abgeko infront of him.

Four fights on Showtime. All main event status. Remember though you can only talk about the HBO fight in the HBO thread. Most will be watching one card and DVR'ing the other, so everyone make sure you in the right thread talking about the right telecast before you post!

Jack
mgrover
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Dec 8 2013, 12:23 AM) *
Four fights on Showtime. All main event status. Remember though you can only talk about the HBO fight in the HBO thread. Most will be watching one card and DVR'ing the other, so everyone make sure you in the right thread talking about the right telecast before you post!

Jack

oh yeah thats fine. Am streaming so side by side tongue.gif
BigFightFan
It's time for Judah to have a signature performance and against Malinaggi it's possible. I'm pulling for Judah tonight
jtiizzle
pauly pitty pats him to death
jtiizzle
It's showtime amir khan on the broadcast team
Cshel86
Fuck...so we gotta hear Khan's accent all night???

His beard is making a statement though. Lol

1. Bika/Dirrell: Dirrell by close decision...Bika may rock him though.
2. Alexander/Porter: Boring as fuck
3. Lara/Trout: Lara by TKO, early (before the 5th). There's gonna be too much movement for Trout, too much hand speed (quick straight lefts), and a discouraging night for Trout who wont be able to keep up.
4. Judad/Malignaggi: Go Judah by split decision. I've seen Paulie in there with every body and has yet to be floored and finished. If anything, his TKO losses came from accumulation, but he'll box his way through the fight.
BigFightFan
I'm taking Dirrell in the opener. Bika throws with wild shots so I look for Anthony to make him pay. Unanimous decision for Dirrell
jtiizzle
Dirrell !
jtiizzle
anthony dirrell looking too slick already
Cshel86
Waiting for one of those leaping superman hooks from Dirrell
jtiizzle
hard right hand by dirrell
jtiizzle
shoulder block by bika lol
Cshel86
Dirrell ALWAYS falls in his fights. WTF???
jtiizzle
bika wide and wild as hell lol
jtiizzle
how good is dirrell chin
jtiizzle
bika not stop coming with pressure
jtiizzle
dirrell looking discouraged
Cshel86
The wind from Bika's wide hook sound like planes flying by, lol.

Whoever's mama or sister this is screaming by ringside, needs to STFU.
jtiizzle
dirrell gotta stop being flat footed
jtiizzle
bika hits hard
Cshel86
Gave the first 2 to Dirrell, based off of counters.
mgrover
that was a nice punch at the end by dirrell
jtiizzle
dirrell landing at will now oiwer shots
Cshel86
Dirrell's getting off good in the 3rd, but that strong ass head of Bika's gonna take more work than this.
jtiizzle
lol bika doesn't stop coming forward
jtiizzle
bika throwing haymakers lol
Cshel86
Gave the 4th to Bika...threw a lot with little answers from Dirrell
mgrover
needs to attack that body when hes got him on the ropes.
jtiizzle
i got bika winning
jtiizzle
bik DROPPED AND HURT BAD
Cshel86
DAMN! I almost gave Bika the 5th
mgrover
meh that KD seemed like a push, although he was hurt
BigFightFan
Bika's trainer giving him the truth about the KD
Cshel86
LMAO at Cunningham after the 5th

laugh.gif
jtiizzle
bika looking like maidana..this is a preview of next week dirrell on the ropes getting pummelled
jtiizzle
dirrell hurt bad
Cshel86
Told ya! I knew he'd hurt Dirrell!

I gave Bika the 6th!
Dolimite
Dirrell better be careful Bika is a pressure fighter will a hard punch. Dirrell is fighting a good fight but he cannot get complacent. Bika will not back down. Great scrap so far. Khan sucks as an announcer. Stay off the damn ropes Dirrell!
BigFightFan
Anthony needs to tie up when his back is against the ropes
mgrover
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 8 2013, 01:37 AM) *
Dirrell better be careful Bika is a pressure fighter will a hard punch. Dirrell is fighting a good fight but he cannot get complacent. Bika will not back down. Great scrap so far. Khan sucks as an announcer. Stay off the damn ropes Dirrell!

Khan sucks yet he said more or less what you just said?
jtiizzle
antonio tarver in the crowd slurring his speech spilling drinks and popcorn everywhere
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 7 2013, 08:38 PM) *
Anthony needs to tie up when his back is against the ropes

He's not gonna do right.

laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Dec 7 2013, 08:39 PM) *
antonio tarver in the crowd slurring his speech spilling drinks and popcorn everywhere

laugh.gif

He probably got on one of those silky Ginuwine shirts that he's always wearing. Country ass! Lol
jtiizzle
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 7 2013, 06:40 PM) *
laugh.gif

He probably got on one of those silky Ginuwine shirts that he's always wearing. Country ass! Lol

LMAO
Cshel86
Is it safe to give the 7th to Bika?

It seems like Dirrell has fallen by the wayside a bit, and fallen into Bika's plans. Seems like he lost his spark a bit, but he needs to step it up.

Oh yeah, Khans stinks as an announcer...it may be his first time though...at least on Showtime.
Dolimite
That is my point Grover, he should give better insight then me and be a lot more enlightening and entertaining. I just don't like Khan. Dirrell is going to fuck around and lose this damn fight. This may be a SP decision.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.