Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: felix sturm
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
AZWildCat
I think so! This guys been fighting good competition for years and really only two definitive losses (got robbed by board so de la hoya vs Hopkins could happen) and one of those was avenged.

I'd love to see him get a big money(well more than hes ben making latley)fight man

Cotto Martinez winner
quillen
GGG
or move up and challenge ward
or have canelo move up so he don't have to get drained lol
options?
mgrover
maybe if he leaves germany, but he clearly doesn't wanna leave germany
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 7 2013, 07:55 PM) *
maybe if he leaves germany, but he clearly doesn't wanna leave germany

I think that DLH decision left him with a bad taste in his mouth and rightfully so.
checkleft
True but he has also had some BS decisions go his way.

I heard he fucked up barker.
mgrover
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Dec 8 2013, 07:40 AM) *
I think that DLH decision left him with a bad taste in his mouth and rightfully so.

yeah I heard about that but he can't spend the rest of his career in Germany holding a belt hostage...
Cshel86
Barker should've gotten a haircut before the fight...that's why he lost...
AZWildCat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cgIeYRJdio...be_gdata_player

lInk to stoppage
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Dec 7 2013, 06:22 PM) *
I think so! This guys been fighting good competition for years and really only two definitive losses (got robbed by board so de la hoya vs Hopkins could happen) and one of those was avenged.

I'd love to see him get a big money(well more than hes ben making latley)fight man

Cotto Martinez winner
quillen
GGG
or move up and challenge ward
or have canelo move up so he don't have to get drained lol
options?

Yes he is somewhat underrated, none of us expected him to do what he did last night and I can remember when he actually beat DLH that the final fight result took a lot out of him as far as boxing is concerned because you can see that he understood from that point that poliTRICKS is Omni-present in this sport so you have to leave no doubt in that ring.

Though Barker wasn't firing back I thought the Ref could've let it continue, still I think he would've gotten stopped either way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.