Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquaio meeting with mayweather???
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
TXboxingfan
Esnews reported that espn in Spanish said that pacquaio is leaving from the Philippines today to meet with mayweather....thoughts???
Cshel86
QUOTE (TXboxingfan @ Dec 13 2013, 09:25 AM) *
Esnews reported that espn in Spanish said that pacquaio is leaving from the Philippines today to meet with mayweather....thoughts???

Source, or it didn't happen
Jack 1000
This is all I found:

Manny is going to be in the US for a family vacation. He plans to visit Floyd during that time:

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12/12/13...t-mayweather-us

Jack
HyyerBlaze
Manny gonna join TMT. Hahahaha yeah.When is his contract with TR up?
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 13 2013, 09:41 AM) *
Source, or it didn't happen

Who the fuck is ESNnews??

Any how, I read it on ESB. I take it with a grain of salt. Manny hurting now he ready to deal all of a sudden, bet that $40mil look mighty tempting right now
mrchitown
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Dec 13 2013, 12:32 PM) *
Manny gonna join TMT. Hahahaha yeah.When is his contract with TR up?

Jovi2016
Cshel getting nervous!? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Mayweather vs Martinez. Best fights for 2014. ...wild card choiceMayweather vs Lara----only after Lara beats Canelo

COME TRUE COME TRUE COME TRUE COME TRUE COME TRUE!

LAW OF ATTRACTION BOI!! Speak it into existence
Franchize
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 13 2013, 01:38 PM) *

Any how, I read it on ESB. I take it with a grain of salt. Manny hurting now he ready to deal all of a sudden, bet that $40mil look mighty tempting right now

I though ES News was Elie Seckbach
Jovi2016
Did you notice how after i posted about Martinez, that new article about him came out......Good Omen! Gotta read the signs. read.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 13 2013, 01:21 PM) *
I though ES News was Elie Seckbach

Oh, maybe that's why I didn't know lol...I don't pay attention to dude. I saw him at both the Mayweather fights this year and his jacket was so tight I'm still baffled at how he managed to raise the camera as high as he did
mrchitown
QUOTE (Jovi2016 @ Dec 13 2013, 12:50 PM) *

Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Mayweather vs Martinez. Best fights for 2014. ...wild card choiceMayweather vs Lara----only after Lara beats Canelo

Got to give it to ya, you don't know when to quit lol
aTYpicalTYrant
http://ringobserver.com/articles/source-pa...-next-september

Even Scoop's bitch ass is getting on this train..... I am surprised because I can't recall the last time I heard him NOT say something totally negative about Floyd Mayweather Jr......
checkleft
Can't buy this. Who goes on a vacation in the us when you owe taxes? Lol. If he is coming I doubt its for mayweather, probably coming to meet with his lawyers or arum.
Gambit808
Isn't Floyd and his team on tour right now, with the Sam Watson charity thing going on? Who does he expect to meet with? Hope he's more focused on them tax issues of his before we see him getting locked up.
Franchize
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 13 2013, 03:06 PM) *
Oh, maybe that's why I didn't know lol...I don't pay attention to dude. I saw him at both the Mayweather fights this year and his jacket was so tight I'm still baffled at how he managed to raise the camera as high as he did

LMAOOOOOO He had the smedium on?

I wonder if he'll be quick to hop back on Manny's dick after that Freddy Roach incident. He was pretty pissed lol

Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 13 2013, 01:38 PM) *

Sadly, it's Ellie Ballsack.

I'm glad he didn't take that 40M...if so, then he would've owed a lot in taxes than he does now. I guess we can chalk that decision under the "Law of Averages"...he's made all of the worse decisions, but NOT taking that 40M may have been the right move (tax wise).

QUOTE (Jovi2016 @ Dec 13 2013, 01:50 PM) *

Just stop failing... cool.gif

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 13 2013, 03:06 PM) *

laugh.gif

Bet that shit wasn't on camera. lol

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 13 2013, 03:25 PM) *
Can't buy this. Who goes on a vacation in the us when you owe taxes? Lol. If he is coming I doubt its for mayweather, probably coming to meet with his lawyers or arum.

Owe trust me, he'll be on one of those Wesley Snipes and Ronald Isley vacations, if his ass doesn't take care of those taxes.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 13 2013, 03:04 PM) *
Isn't Floyd and his team on tour right now, with the Sam Watson charity thing going on? Who does he expect to meet with? Hope he's more focused on them tax issues of his before we see him getting locked up.

Tour? Hahaha no. That's nothing but a charity game he's playing in...i don't know of I totally buy this because Floyd posted pics of his girl toys and said he was taking then to Japan. who knows though. Stranger things have happened
mrchitown
QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Dec 13 2013, 02:07 PM) *
http://ringobserver.com/articles/source-pa...-next-september

Even Scoop's bitch ass is getting on this train..... I am surprised because I can't recall the last time I heard him NOT say something totally negative about Floyd Mayweather Jr......

Is the guy credible? I don't trust journalists or so called journalists I've never heard of before
mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 13 2013, 06:08 PM) *
LMAOOOOOO He had the smedium on?

I wonder if he'll be quick to hop back on Manny's dick after that Freddy Roach incident. He was pretty pissed lol

I came out the lil tunnel with my girl and I see a dude who looks like he should be in a boy band. I immediately recognized him and proceeded to laugh. It was fake leather. Who the fuck where real leather in Vegas in May? He lifted the camera up to interview Danny and Angel Garcia and he could only get it up to chest level lmao

If I was him I wouldn't go near anyone affiliated with Roach for a while
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 13 2013, 06:12 PM) *
Sadly, it's Ellie Ballsack.

I'm glad he didn't take that 40M...if so, then he would've owed a lot in taxes than he does now. I guess we can chalk that decision under the "Law of Averages"...he's made all of the worse decisions, but NOT taking that 40M may have been the right move (tax wise).

Just stop failing... cool.gif

laugh.gif

Bet that shit wasn't on camera. lol

Owe trust me, he'll be on one of those Wesley Snipes and Ronald Isley vacations, if his ass doesn't take care of those taxes.

He had to step back to film people. He was doing the lean back when hour was filming Danny and Angel
Dolimite
I call bullshit! I mean, we all know Floyd would have to fly to see Manny, since Floyd needs Manny to help Manny with his taxes. Manny would never fly to see Floyd, because he is thug. The reason why Manny is flying to Los Angeles is to help foster children because he is a saint. You people...
mgrover
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 14 2013, 04:51 PM) *
I call bullshit! I mean, we all know Floyd would have to fly to see Manny, since Floyd needs Manny to help Manny with his taxes. Manny would never fly to see Floyd, because he is thug. The reason why Manny is flying to Los Angeles is to help foster children because he is a saint. You people...

this guy...knows what he's talking about... laugh.gif

realistically maybe like i said, Pac may say enough is enough, I get that he's a nice guy being taken for the ride, but I wonder what he'll do when he has to think about his family and his unborn child.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 14 2013, 10:58 AM) *
M
this guy...knows what he's talking about... laugh.gif

realistically maybe like i said, Pac may say enough is enough, I get that he's a nice guy being taken for the ride, but I wonder what he'll do when he has to think about his family and his unborn child.

MGR you do know that anytime you sign a contract you become responsible for your career and all that comes with it. Here is what I don'r get, how is this dude an elected official when he can't keep his own house in order. We now know that Pac wasn't getting 20 million a fight. How many advances would you need if you were making the money you said you were making. Arum and Koncz are devils but at the same time Pac hired these two assholes. He signed with Arum twice! This dude is Arum's bottom bitch. Pac should of known. Oh well. Fuck with the bull you get the horn. Jinkee is pregnant? Or one of his side pieces?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.