Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: who makes the most sense as "one time"'s next opponent
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
AZWildCat
Thoughts ....
mrchitown
I'd like to see him in there with Paulie or Maidana but froma barn burner standpoint, I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Guerrero. And that's if Guerrero steps up and fights him
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Dec 15 2013, 07:41 PM) *
Thoughts ....

As far as action then it is easy to say either Maidana or Porter but I'd prefer to see him rid Paulie of his belt that way he gains a title and put himself into a good position to call out the others in a quest for unification or a unification tournament.
checkleft
I would not like to see him against maidana. I think he stops Marcos, hw knows exactly how to deal with those kinds of fighters, look what he did to karass and chaves. He is too poised

I picked paulie because of the history, but I would love to see him fuck guerrero up. I don't just hate guerrero cause he held out for the Floyd fight by beating next to no one, selling himself as a great religious dude when he carries himself like a thugs, and basically trying to profit off of his wifes disease, but his fighting style is cheap dirty and annoying. But RG knows what's up, he already shot down this fight with the quickness.
xxxxxx
Paulie
AZWildCat
For all the tough guy talk the ghost spits I was shocked when he turned the fight down the first time. now as good as it. Still sounds Maidana. is a damn good option being also that Keith is in line for that belt. aside from that I'd like the porter fight.
Jack 1000
Guerrero would be good. While Maidana would be World War III for as long as it lasted, I like both Keith and Marcos and would hate to see either guy lose, so I voted for "The Ghost."

Jack
Cshel86
Anybody remember how Maidana was supposed to fight Keith back in July 2012, before we even knew who he was? Suddenly, the fight was off, and Maidana/Karass happened...we saw Thurman int hat same month, and were quickly reminded about why that fight never happened. laugh.gif

Personally, I'd like to see him fight Porter...dude is a dog, and would give Thurman a run for his money.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 16 2013, 10:07 AM) *
Anybody remember how Maidana was supposed to fight Keith back in July 2012, before we even knew who he was? Suddenly, the fight was off, and Maidana/Karass happened...we saw Thurman int hat same month, and were quickly reminded about why that fight never happened. laugh.gif

Personally, I'd like to see him fight Porter...dude is a dog, and would give Thurman a run for his money.

I second this, both their belts would be on the line, winner either gets Marcos or Paulie
Franchize
I know a lot of people want to see him fight Porter but these guys are on the rise. They're both hard workers. I'd like to see them enjoy the fruits of their labor for a bit before one of them has to take an L. I voted for Guerrero.
klonopinz
guererro makes the most sense, but i still cant help but choose maidana.
The Original MrFactor
Danny Garcia. Guerrero already said he doesn't want any of what Thurman is cooking. Danny Garcia takes all comers as does Thurman. Both are undefeated AND both will be available for the Mayweather undercard for April or May. Great showcase for the main event. Very marketable fight between two very likable fighters. Reminiscent of DLH/Mosley in terms of marketability.
Franchize
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Dec 16 2013, 06:10 PM) *
Danny Garcia. Guerrero already said he doesn't want any of what Thurman is cooking. Danny Garcia takes all comers as does Thurman. Both are undefeated AND both will be available for the Mayweather undercard for April or May. Great showcase for the main event. Very marketable fight between two very likable fighters. Reminiscent of DLH/Mosley in terms of marketability.

But this was before Broner lost and Thurman won emphatically. That changes things...no? Or do you think he simply just doesn't want to fight Thurman ever?
checkleft
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 16 2013, 06:14 PM) *
But this was before Broner lost and Thurman won emphatically. That changes things...no? Or do you think he simply just doesn't want to fight Thurman ever?

Thurman nearly killed karass lol. I doubt he wants that fight any more then before
mrchitown
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Dec 16 2013, 05:10 PM) *

Danny is supposed to be fighting at the Barclay's in March
klonopinz
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 16 2013, 08:56 PM) *
Danny is supposed to be fighting at the Barclay's in March

hell probably be fighting paulie IMO.
mrchitown
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Dec 16 2013, 10:13 PM) *
hell probably be fighting paulie IMO.

That's a good fight. I'd like to see how Danny counteracts Paulie's jab and activity level
AZWildCat
Paulie and Garcia would make for a nice scrap.

Almost forgot Thurman also fights at 154.... that opens up for a lot more fights IMO.

whoever it is I'm sure Keith Will be fighting em on Mays understand.
truth
Porter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.