Full Version: Cormier vs Evans
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
AZWildCat

"SUGA" Rashad Evans 5'11 205lbs
19 Wins 7 KO 2 Submission 10 Decisions 3 Losses 1 KO 2 Decision

Vs

Daniel "DC" Cormier 5'11 224lbs
13 Wins 5 KO 3 Submission 5 Decision 0 Losses

At first glance I thought of DC clobbering rashad against the fence. after a few weeks of thinking about it. this is more 50/50 than you think.
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Dec 17 2013, 12:42 PM) *
At first glance I thought of DC clobbering rashad against the fence. after a few weeks of thinking about it. this is more 50/50 than you think.

I agree, Cormier is going to be a tough out but Evans is a beast in his own right
AZWildCat
They be trying to act like Rashid still ain't a factor no more and DC would be to big n strong. they forget he won TUF as a heavyweight.
beenKOed
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Dec 17 2013, 06:33 PM) *
They be trying to act like Rashid still ain't a factor no more and DC would be to big n strong. they forget he won TUF as a heavyweight.

I hear you, it's a toss up for me. I like them both, they both show respect for the other. Cormier was talking about how stupid it was to have Rashad down in the odds. I like that.
AZWildCat
Disrespectful is what it is
AZWildCat
Evans suffered injury in training camp will nit be able to take on DC at the scheduled time......in the meanwhile chael sonnen said he would gladly replace Evans on short notice ....love em or hate em the American gangster is a true throwback fighter taking on all challenges at all times ...I gotta salute you chael!
AZWildCat
Patrick Cummins 4-0 2 ko's 2 subs is the replacement ...not interested any more
Gambit808
Pssshhhh! A blessing in disguise I believe for DC. Rashad would've gave him that work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.