Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV: Cotto vs Martinez Set for June 7 @ MSG (Preview and Poll!)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ryustuh
RUMORS going around that mig wants the fight with serj at 160 so he can be a real middleweight champ, and the first PR with 4 belts in 4 weight classes. dangerous move for mig? i do think so...

Moderator EDIT: Thread title updated, since the bout has been confirmed.

Admin EDIT: Preview and Poll added! Vote Now!
AZWildCat
The way it's suposed to be
ryustuh
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 20 2014, 10:21 PM) *
The way it's suposed to be

a throwback move for sure, but idk, too much of a cotto fan to see him get hurt badly.
AZWildCat
He don't have to come in at 60 just above 54. The contract is for 60. Sergio comes in low as well he's not a massive rehydrater.
I also don't believe Sergio has enough in the tank to put on a pavilk dizrnik type performance ..it will be closer than people are making it out to be
mrchitown
QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 20 2014, 09:19 PM) *
RUMORS going around that mig wants the fight with serj at 160 so he can be a real middleweight champ, and the first PR with 4 belts in 4 weight classes. dangerous move for mig? i do think so...

Sampson, Martinez's manager said Cotto doesn't care for the catch weight

IMO it don't matter what weight they fight at, Martinez gon put them paws on him regardless
checkleft
Well... Its for the belt isn't it?
mgrover
I like Cotto, he's a proud guy that honestly wants the glory and wants his name in that ATG list. You can't help but respect that, but I can't see this ending well for him if Martinez has become severely old over night.
Cshel86
It's a dangerous situation either way...
Dolimite
QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 20 2014, 07:19 PM) *

I do not want to see Cotto fight at 160. The advantage will be to Sergio. I do not think Cotto's power or speed will carry to that weight. However, I respect his mentality and his bid at being a legend out right for making this move. If Miguel wins, major props to him. GGG can learn from these two warriors.
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 21 2014, 02:52 PM) *
I do not want to see Cotto fight at 160. The advantage will be to Sergio. I do not think Cotto's power or speed will carry to that weight. However, I respect his mentality and his bid at being a legend out right for making this move. If Miguel wins, major props to him. GGG can learn from these two warriors.

I agree that I dont want to see cotto hurt, he is one of the more passionate boxers in the game. But if he wants a mw title then he needs to fight at mw. I don't know what the surprise is, i thought it was a given the fight would be at mw for the middlweight belt, he isn't pac or Floyd lol
Dolimite
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 21 2014, 03:35 PM) *
I agree that I dont want to see cotto hurt, he is one of the more passionate boxers in the game. But if he wants a mw title then he needs to fight at mw. I don't know what the surprise is, i thought it was a given the fight would be at mw for the middlweight belt, he isn't pac or Floyd lol

Check you know some people will call you a hater for making a factual statement like that one,,,,
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 21 2014, 06:35 PM) *

Fuck you Checky!
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 21 2014, 10:34 PM) *
Check you know some people will call you a hater for making a factual statement like that one,,,,

Haha. What was it Sherman tweeted crabtree after the game when crabtree finally started talking shit back? "A lion is not concerened about what a sheep says" lol
BoxingEinstein

If this is truly true as the sky is blue then Cotto is a baaaaaaaaaaad man. I mean he has Judah, Mosley, Mayorga, Margarito and is a 3 weight division champ but he still wants to push the exteme. I never was much of a Miguel fan but god this guy has more balls than Lomanchenko.

Martinez by TKO 6 if healthy
Cotto by tough Decision if Sergio not healthy
BrutUalBK
I don't know who's going to win, I'm rooting for Cotto though but I suspect that Sergio still has the speed, power and SP advantage that will carry him to victory.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 21 2014, 07:04 PM) *
Fuck you Checky!

See Check, haters.

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 21 2014, 10:26 PM) *
Haha. What was it Sherman tweeted crabtree after the game when crabtree finally started talking shit back? "A lion is not concerened about what a sheep says" lol

Can you believe mutha fuckas actually tripped over Sherman's interview? I thought it was funny
ryustuh
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 22 2014, 10:08 PM) *
Can you believe mutha fuckas actually tripped over Sherman's interview? I thought it was funny

nothin sherman did that night looked out of line to me compared to the shit he normally says. dude tells it like it is cant hate on him for that. anyone who dominates skip bayless like he did gets my respect.
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 22 2014, 10:08 PM) *
See Check, haters.

It's ridiculous. And crabtree isn't the most humble mofo on the planet either.

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 22 2014, 11:20 PM) *
nothin sherman did that night looked out of line to me compared to the shit he normally says. dude tells it like it is cant hate on him for that. anyone who dominates skip bayless like he did gets my respect.

you didn't say nothin wrong
Dolimite
QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 22 2014, 09:20 PM) *

Please send me that link! I had to stop watching that show. Cabtree is a shit talker, it is football, racism is alive and well. I dig Sherman.
AZWildCat
If he ranted on Pam and not Erin we wouldn't be talking about it.....we've heard worse and not had an outrage about it. Whole thing is petty.
ryustuh
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 23 2014, 10:58 AM) *
Please send me that link! I had to stop watching that show. Cabtree is a shit talker, it is football, racism is alive and well. I dig Sherman.

funniest part is stephen a's expressions throughout the whole thing
Dolimite
QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 23 2014, 09:34 AM) *

funniest part is stephen a's expressions throughout the whole thing

Sherman went to Dominguez High, I played that school three times when I was in high school. They are more known for their basketball team, that school is in the hood. I am buying a Sherman Jersey tomorrow.

Skip looked mad, get em Sherman!
klonopinz
all cotto needs to do is throw some "unintentional" low blows and hell in the fight. maybe he could step on sergios foot and try to twist his bad knee. i bet he will fight dirty tho
bnoles4life
As broken as Sergio is/may be, if he's in any kind of shape, he'll be a bad match up for Cotto.
ryustuh
not sure if the fights even gonna happen anymore...
AZWildCat
He still has options Martinez not fighting ain't the end of the world.
Cshel86
Cotto's always destined to fight the wrong style...he loves it. Smh

Fortunately, hardcore fans have this soft spot for Cotto and actually give him kudos for taking big fights. Lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 23 2014, 07:33 PM) *

Fortunately, hardcore fans have this soft spot for Cotto and actually give him kudos for taking big fights. Lol

Yup. He'll take a big fight, especially when it's some money to be made, but I guess that's neither here nor there lol

I see why Martinez is saying what he's saying about Cotto. He's not the first person to come out and say that Cotto is hard to deal with. We don't know the hold up but if this fight fails to come to fruition I won't be surprised if one side or the other spills the beans. I'm still hoping the fight gets made but that ultimatum stuff has never really worked in boxing
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 23 2014, 08:33 PM) *

Its hard to dislike a Guy that fights everyone.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 23 2014, 06:33 PM) *

Only if more fighters had Cotto's mindset.
AZWildCat
http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/cotto-mart...h-weight-236318

it was to good to be true, its at a catchweight!
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Feb 2 2014, 02:54 PM) *
http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/cotto-mart...h-weight-236318

it was to good to be true, its at a catchweight!

Still won't change the ass whooping he going to get.
AZWildCat
dont really change at all he was gonna come in at 159 anyways laugh.gif this was pointless should have at least did 157 if he was looking for a factor to be involved.
checkleft
Not gonna matter if martinez is healthy.
ryustuh
is serg's belt still up for grabs?
AZWildCat
QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 2 2014, 07:52 PM) *
is serg's belt still up for grabs?

Yup
TheCritics
Miguel Angel is delirious here, harder fight for half the change?... I like him at 154 taking Canelo down but not after this whooping for some meaningless trinket? I say that because he's not going to attempt to clean out 160 so whats the purpose? gonna come hat in hand to Canelo next year and I hope they ignore him
klonopinz
sergio aint gonna whoop nobody in this fight. sergio fought most of his prime at 154, he started at 147 early, these guys are only 1 weight class apart from their natural eights, sergio is 40, his speed and footwork are halved since 2010 when he beat a bunch of slo flat footed middleweights. cotto is alot more mobile and agile and has better handspeed and boxing ability than any of those assholes sergio looked "sensational" against, and he still gets dropped in every fight. cotto jab is gonna be great in this fight, with sergios hands down the whole fight, and he likes to shoot the lead left and move to the right and pivot out like pacquiao does, hell be moving right into cottos left hook. I think cotto has a great shot to outbox srgio and win a decision. dont be surprised if sergio looks slow next to cotto.
klonopinz
id be more worried about martinez' right hook than any other punch, he can whip that right around cottos guard just like mayweather did and then be out. other than that i dont see anything that cotto cant handle. cotto alays keeps his guard tight, he wont do anything crazy to get koed like williams or get overloaded with a barrage like pacman. i see a knockdown for cotto in this.
mrchitown
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 3 2014, 01:01 AM) *
sergio aint gonna whoop nobody in this fight. sergio fought most of his prime at 154, he started at 147 early, these guys are only 1 weight class apart from their natural eights, sergio is 40, his speed and footwork are halved since 2010 when he beat a bunch of slo flat footed middleweights. cotto is alot more mobile and agile and has better handspeed and boxing ability than any of those assholes sergio looked "sensational" against, and he still gets dropped in every fight. cotto jab is gonna be great in this fight, with sergios hands down the whole fight, and he likes to shoot the lead left and move to the right and pivot out like pacquiao does, hell be moving right into cottos left hook. I think cotto has a great shot to outbox srgio and win a decision. dont be surprised if sergio looks slow next to cotto.

If any whipping comes about it damn sure isn't going to come from Cotto. Martinez's footwork is on another level and we've seen how Cotto handles fighters with good footwork. And Martinez may have his hands down but Cotto doesn't have above avg hand speed and we don't know if he has the power to hurt Martinez at the weight. While Martinez is a small MW he still rehydrates too many lbs above anything Cotto has ever faced. He was already a small junior middleweight and his biggest fights @154 he lost. No one can tell me that beating a 1 eyed Margarito or beating Mayorga and a yuri Foreman makes him a formidable opponent for anybody @160. The same stuff your saying now they said when he fought Trout and we see how that played out.

I think Roy Jones said it right when he said Cotto would have to jump on Martinez early and not let up. Martinez is too big and has too many advantages for Cotto to sit there and try to box him. I can't agree with your claim of Maravilla looking slow next to Cotto because Cotto looked slow against Trout and he didnt look lighting fact against Delvin Rodriguez. He just blasted him out. And your forgetting how defensively deficient he was in that fight, I know amateurs who would've ko'd him fighting with his stance like that and his guard so open. You really think if he fights that way he can win? The Cotto we've seen the last few yrs doesn't beat Martinez. But this is boxing so anything can happen. But if he fights like he did in the Delvin fight. He's going to lose badly, his defense and guard as you say was shit. He fight Martinez like that he's going to be in for a beating
ryustuh
i dont know if it was an off night for him, but it did look like serg's age was showing in the murray fight. his reflexes weren't as sharp, he was getting tagged, and his movement looked more sluggish than usual.

of course, a move up in weight isn't going to make mig any faster, but i'm not exactly sold that sergio is going to out hustle him by relying on movement. i also don't see mig jumping in and throwing wild shots like he did in the rodriguez fight - if he does then he's playing right into the hands of serg's style. cotto should work on tightening up his punches...rewatched the trout fight, and he was relying way too much on that left hook and was throwing way too wide. if mig can work on cutting off the ring, not following serg, and picking his shots well, i can see it being somewhat competitive. but as chi already mentioned, anything can happen...
checkleft
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 3 2014, 02:01 AM) *

Hmm you might want to check you're stats buddy. Sergio barely started getting noticed after the pavlic fight, and after that he had what? 6 Kos or stoppages in a row?? Including the ko of the year.

You may have missed his prime if you think it was at 154
klonopinz
QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 3 2014, 07:04 PM) *
Hmm you might want to check you're stats buddy. Sergio barely started getting noticed after the pavlic fight, and after that he had what? 6 Kos or stoppages in a row?? Including the ko of the year.

You may have missed his prime if you think it was at 154

i was referring to his physical prime.
checkleft
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 4 2014, 07:42 PM) *
i was referring to his physical prime.

Even then I would still disagree, respectfully, some athletes hit their primes later than others (bhop). I think his physical prime was toward the end of his 154 run and through most of his middleweight run. His speed power and reflexes were impressively Sharp. A lot probably had to do to his activity level which allowed him to be so sharp. Now his recovery ability is what his age seems to be fucking him over with his age. He looks like hes packed on the weight something ugly since his injuries.
klonopinz
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 3 2014, 10:21 AM) *
If any whipping comes about it damn sure isn't going to come from Cotto. Martinez's footwork is on another level and we've seen how Cotto handles fighters with good footwork. And Martinez may have his hands down but Cotto doesn't have above avg hand speed and we don't know if he has the power to hurt Martinez at the weight. While Martinez is a small MW he still rehydrates too many lbs above anything Cotto has ever faced. He was already a small junior middleweight and his biggest fights @154 he lost. No one can tell me that beating a 1 eyed Margarito or beating Mayorga and a yuri Foreman makes him a formidable opponent for anybody @160. The same stuff your saying now they said when he fought Trout and we see how that played out.

I think Roy Jones said it right when he said Cotto would have to jump on Martinez early and not let up. Martinez is too big and has too many advantages for Cotto to sit there and try to box him. I can't agree with your claim of Maravilla looking slow next to Cotto because Cotto looked slow against Trout and he didnt look lighting fact against Delvin Rodriguez. He just blasted him out. And your forgetting how defensively deficient he was in that fight, I know amateurs who would've ko'd him fighting with his stance like that and his guard so open. You really think if he fights that way he can win? The Cotto we've seen the last few yrs doesn't beat Martinez. But this is boxing so anything can happen. But if he fights like he did in the Delvin fight. He's going to lose badly, his defense and guard as you say was shit. He fight Martinez like that he's going to be in for a beating

after the first round he realized he could blow delvin out and he did, so he abandoned his guard, when he wants and needs to he can keep it tight, weve seen him do it many fights before. we both have our opinions on the fight, im not here to argue, just state my opinion, we could go on and on for 6 pages like we usually do, but i respect your opinion and i agree with your point of view, cotto is def the underdog and martinez has all the advantages you listed.

all i am getting at is the flip side to that coin, which everybody is blowing cotto off. cotto can win this fight, it all depends on martinez. as long as cotto shows up, and if sergio has a mediocre night, cotto can do it. There is an advantage to both sides when guys meet in the middle to fight, one guy has a size advantage, and the smaller guy usually brings in more mobility and speed and elusiveness. although here it is more about height and reach IMO than size, since martinez is a slim fighter, martinezz has fought these bigger middleweights a little differently than he fought junior middleweights, because he had the speed and slickness advatage everytime. this time he doesnt have much, if any, of a mobility and hand speed advantage. Martinez has a 3 inch height advantage i believe, but considering martinez leans forward alot, id say its not going to be much of a height difference come fight night.

He felt delvin out and saw no threat so he went into attack mode, ggg does it every fight, he gets tagged up a bit but eventually he stops the guy cuz he knows its a worthwhile trade. you know as well as I that this is boxing, your gonna get hit, nobody is perfect, even floyd gets hit. dont act like martinez didnt get tagged up against martin murray or like he didnt slip against chavez a little. cotto is smarter, more experienced and faster then either of them. Martinez is used to fighting the same style in every opponent, the come forward big middleweight who uses size and power punches, like pavlik, chavez, murray. this is a totally different style for him to fight, and it may or may not work in his favor. i think both these guys are in a similar situation, older and looking more vulnerable, only a few fights left in them. this is why i really find this fight interesting and up for grabs. I just dont want you guys to blow off cotto because i think your gonna be suprised how well he fights this one.
mrchitown
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 4 2014, 07:07 PM) *
after the first round he realized he could blow delvin out and he did, so he abandoned his guard, when he wants and needs to he can keep it tight, weve seen him do it many fights before. we both have our opinions on the fight, im not here to argue, just state my opinion, we could go on and on for 6 pages like we usually do, but i respect your opinion and i agree with your point of view, cotto is def the underdog and martinez has all the advantages you listed.

all i am getting at is the flip side to that coin, which everybody is blowing cotto off. cotto can win this fight, it all depends on martinez. as long as cotto shows up, and if sergio has a mediocre night, cotto can do it. There is an advantage to both sides when guys meet in the middle to fight, one guy has a size advantage, and the smaller guy usually brings in more mobility and speed and elusiveness. although here it is more about height and reach IMO than size, since martinez is a slim fighter, martinezz has fought these bigger middleweights a little differently than he fought junior middleweights, because he had the speed and slickness advatage everytime. this time he doesnt have much, if any, of a mobility and hand speed advantage. Martinez has a 3 inch height advantage i believe, but considering martinez leans forward alot, id say its not going to be much of a height difference come fight night.

He felt delvin out and saw no threat so he went into attack mode, ggg does it every fight, he gets tagged up a bit but eventually he stops the guy cuz he knows its a worthwhile trade. you know as well as I that this is boxing, your gonna get hit, nobody is perfect, even floyd gets hit. dont act like martinez didnt get tagged up against martin murray or like he didnt slip against chavez a little. cotto is smarter, more experienced and faster then either of them. Martinez is used to fighting the same style in every opponent, the come forward big middleweight who uses size and power punches, like pavlik, chavez, murray. this is a totally different style for him to fight, and it may or may not work in his favor. i think both these guys are in a similar situation, older and looking more vulnerable, only a few fights left in them. this is why i really find this fight interesting and up for grabs. I just dont want you guys to blow off cotto because i think your gonna be suprised how well he fights this one.

Absolutely Miguel can win this fight he's no slouch I personally believe he's bitten off more then he can chew though. Bit this is boxing and this fight has the compelling drama that us hardcore fans and the casuals alike can appreciate

How will Maravilla look after such a long layoff and coming off a major injury? Can he keep Cotto off of him? Will he be able to withstand the brutal body attack of Miguel?

Can Cotto hurt Martinez? He's a small junior MW so he's going to be an infant at MW. How will Cotto fare in the late rds? It's a lot of questions on both sides that makes this an exciting fight, one in which I hope to be in attendance for...but i personally don't think he'll be able to best Maravilla because Martinez hits hard too, is quicker, has better reflexes and defense and he can counter a bit too

Miguel has those hooks and a solid jab but he's going to have to tighten up defensively. He's not exactly a master of beating south paws and Roach immediately made him look more vulnerable in the fight against Delvin. Go look at the 1sr rd,.Miguel didn't skip in defense after they he started out that way. He came out in the first Rd looking like he was ready to rumble and no care about defense. Roach isn't a defensive coach, he's not even a decent teacher of defense. If Cotto does that against Martinez it's lights out
klonopinz
QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 4 2014, 07:52 PM) *
Even then I would still disagree, respectfully, some athletes hit their primes later than others (bhop). I think his physical prime was toward the end of his 154 run and through most of his middleweight run. His speed power and reflexes were impressively Sharp. A lot probably had to do to his activity level which allowed him to be so sharp. Now his recovery ability is what his age seems to be fucking him over with his age. He looks like hes packed on the weight something ugly since his injuries.

i think people get confused hen i say prime, i dont mean career prime, or skill prime, i mean pure phsycal prime. like after 35. some guys have styles that are ell suited for past prime bodies but to me, that doesn't mean they are still in their physical prime.

i dont think hopkins physical prime was any later than his 30s, just like eveyone else. Hopkins is a master of the craft, that is what allowed him to win those fights at his age, i know you know that, im just restating it. Hes obviously the exception. Theres not many fighters out there that can get by without any physical advantages watsoever and win modern title fights on pure skill. maybe hopkins and duran, and mayweather, thats about it ithout going back in history too far.

My opinion on hopkins is weird, he relies on intelligence and experience and fundamentals so being in his prime physically doesnt make a whole lotta difference. i mean he hasnt knocked a dude down or out in a while. Hes never been a physically gifted fighter anyay, so its hard to tell if hes past his prime because of his style. I think that big ass billy goat head of his has alot to do with his preservation. Look at marvin hagler and bradley, those guys are like impervious to blows lol.
Cshel86
Cotto's gonna get handled...why are we even debating on that?

laugh.gif

PS: I haven't read any of these posts, but it just looks like somebody's saying that Cotto has a chance. LOL
klonopinz
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 4 2014, 08:17 PM) *
Absolutely Miguel can win this fight he's no slouch I personally believe he's bitten off more then he can chew though. Bit this is boxing and this fight has the compelling drama that us hardcore fans and the casuals alike can appreciate

How will Maravilla look after such a long layoff and coming off a major injury? Can he keep Cotto off of him? Will he be able to withstand the brutal body attack of Miguel?

Can Cotto hurt Martinez? He's a small junior MW so he's going to be an infant at MW. How will Cotto fare in the late rds? It's a lot of questions on both sides that makes this an exciting fight, one in which I hope to be in attendance for...but i personally don't think he'll be able to best Maravilla because Martinez hits hard too, is quicker, has better reflexes and defense and he can counter a bit too

Miguel has those hooks and a solid jab but he's going to have to tighten up defensively. He's not exactly a master of beating south paws and Roach immediately made him look more vulnerable in the fight against Delvin. Go look at the 1sr rd,.Miguel didn't skip in defense after they he started out that way. He came out in the first Rd looking like he was ready to rumble and no care about defense. Roach isn't a defensive coach, he's not even a decent teacher of defense. If Cotto does that against Martinez it's lights out

cotto is experienced, i dont think he will figtht like he did against delvin when hes going up to fight the best middleweight in the world. unless thats his legit gameplan to jsut come out swinging. I doubt that though because hes always been a smart, composed and patient pressure fighter. if he gets cracked being reckless, he will definitely make an adjustment and back off, hes not adrien broner.

sergio martinez is more or less the same size as margarito, just a bit more muscular. But even then, trout probably re-hydrated to what martinez does on fight night. This type of fight, in my opinion, wont matter about size or strength, just speed, reach, and footwork. cotto is a master of footwork though, maybe not in the way you normally think of footwork, but cotto uses his feet well, he always measures guys with his feet very well and establishes the correct distance at which he can work. Thats why he always gets his shots in, even if he dont win the fight. He uses his feet to add rythym to his offense, he can be odd to find at times because of the way he moves, doing that hippity hoppity shit.

However, cotto has always been very susceptible to feints, and i could see sergio countering him well using feints to throw him off as he comes in. I dont think miguel can hurt sergio, but i think he could wear him down if cotto comes in shape and gets his body work in. I think he might gas in the later rounds. that is where martinez, a former cyclist with an infinite gas tank, could really punish cotto and take over the fight if it ends up being close. both have been on long layoffs with 1 fight in between, and both have looked vulnerable and beatable in recent outings. i think both of these guys are ripe for the pickings, its hard to call this one bcause we just cannot know for sure which version of both guys will show up!

martinez's ace n this fight with cotto is his versatility, he can come forward or box on the move, he can fight toe to toe, he can punch, box, and is very dangerous in exchanges because of his unorthodox style and his weird angles. I think martinez ill win the fight, but i think cotto def takes a small peice of his soul in the process. I ouldnt mind seeing cotto fight adrade after this fight to snag that wbo 154 title, and if he dont win that fight, he should retire. hope cotto puts up a great fight for us, but ultimately martinez wins the fight by decision, that way cotto gets his dignity, and we wont have to see cotto get slaughtered by ggg. Id much rather fancy martinez in their with ggg, theyre styles are perfect for each other.
klonopinz
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 4 2014, 08:29 PM) *
Cotto's gonna get handled...why are we even debating on that?

laugh.gif

PS: I haven't read any of these posts, but it just looks like somebody's saying that Cotto has a chance. LOL

remember the alamo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.