Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESPN2-White vs. Williams@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-SPOILERS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Follow ESPN 2's round by round coverage of tonight's fights here.

Jack
mrchitown
Ramos landed a great left
mrchitown
Raomos just rocked Arrelano and he's not even going in for the kill
mrchitown
Oh and another lethal left hook by Ramos, I don't think Arrelano can take many more of those, he looks un-sturdy after the 2nd knockdown
ryustuh
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 24 2014, 10:17 PM) *
Raomos just rocked Arrelano and he's not even going in for the kill

surprised arellano got up from that it was on the button and ramos put all his weight behind it
ryustuh
arrelano's still got some pop to his punches
mrchitown
Credit to Arrelano, he appears to have hurt Ricos in this round, maybe he can build some momentum off of this
mrchitown
QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 24 2014, 08:20 PM) *
surprised arellano got up from that it was on the button and ramos put all his weight behind it

I'm surprised he got up as well, they were right on the button shots from Ramos
ryustuh
arell needs to do more work and let his hands go on the inside. keep working those hooks they're landing.
mrchitown
Wish Ramos would've put more of a emphasis on finishing the fight strong but oh well
ryustuh
teddy cracks me up
ryustuh
wow what a fucking round. williams hung tough
mrchitown
This Thomas Williams is pretty good, White hung in there but he was just overwhelmed....now on to NBC and Fox sports 1
ryustuh
could be round of the year. 2 KD's from williams and 1 from white. white shouldve used his reach, and timed williams coming in. williams too aggressive and got the stoppage. crazy round.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.