Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Peterson vs. Jean-SPOILERS
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For all the round-by-round and post-fight reactions to the Peterson-Jean fight on Showtime tonight! Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
mgrover
its on, i have a bet on peterson, jennings, rosado and garcia to win, the two that have me scared is Rosado and Peterson, all must win
ryustuh
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 25 2014, 05:05 PM) *
its on, i have a bet on peterson, jennings, rosado and garcia to win, the two that have me scared is Rosado and Peterson, all must win

a parlay? risky bro...
mgrover
QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 25 2014, 10:09 PM) *
a parlay? risky bro...

only way to make any real money
Cshel86
Peterson/Jean: This all depends on how Peterson's mental state is after the Matthysse fight. He makes a point that the loss is behind him, but we'll see...he has had a pretty long layoff by the way. Jean has a pretty nasty right hand, but he does broadcast it, so it shouldn't be too hard to avoid. I have Peterson by a tough decision, but let's not be surprised if he tries to throw a lazy jab and ends up getting floored.

Charlo/Rosado: Not sure how Charlo fairs in this one, because Rosado has everything to lose...not that he has much to lose, but he has more to lose than Charlo. I think Rosado is gonna go out there and try to blitz him with one big shot, which he may do his hardest to set up first. Charlo is a disciplined fighter, but that may not matter if he gets caught early, or ends up getting sucked into Gabe's fight.

Anyhow, call me crazy, but I believe Rosado stops him in this one.
jtiizzle
Rosado wins this
ryustuh
i think peterson's gonna get dropped by dierry's counter right over the top
Jovi
Is any as excited for this charlo fight as i am right now? I think its gonna be a good one

Im actually thinking rosado may take this, he made a good point about going through that adversity and being built for it rather than being protected.

Plus Jermell getting that haircut is a bad sign to me haha.
ryustuh
rosado looks like the way bigger dude
Cshel86
Motherf*ckin AT&T internet decides to act up all of a sudden...bunch of dirt bags.
jtiizzle
rosado chasing with no jab not cutting off the ring just following
ryustuh
think it's gonna be a tough night for charlo dont see him landing anything to stop gabe's pressure
Cshel86
"Alright, and tiiiiiiiiiime!" - the ref

laugh.gif

WTF is up with these DC refs??? Lol
Jhill47
Charlo holding his own so far
Cshel86
Its not a crime to give Charlo the first two rounds...that left hook is giving Gabe something to think about.
Cshel86
Gabe's left eye is already looking tender...smh

He needs some new skin...if that's up for purchase in the market nowadays.
Jhill47
Rosado's face is starting to get marked up
Jhill47
I have it 4-0 Charlo
klonopinz
god gaby always lets me down wtf. this sucks. he needs this win so badly
ryustuh
charlo's got a nice stiff jab
Cshel86
Charlo got slowed down with a right hand from Gabe in the 4th, and he seems to be landing a bit more...maybe he found something in that round. Charlo's sort of pawing with his shots, he needs to sit on some of them. I gave the 4th to Rosado
jtiizzle
gaby lets me down skin breaking down lol
jtiizzle
getting outboxed
Jhill47
And there's the blood
KOpower
Charlo looks very impressive though 5. He is chopping Gabe up.
ryustuh
that fettucini made gabe a little sluggish
Jovi
thank god I didnt bet money on Rosado, there's still hope if come in swaying his head to the left then use that overhand right. Charlo is open for it all day, did this fuu not watch the Hopkins fight?

Rosado, now THATS a chin.
Cshel86
Gave Charlo the 5th round. Gabe's eye started bleeding (no shit), but I noticed Charlo throwing with more authority. Rosado does this weird ass lead left uppercut jab-type punch...if he lands it, then he can start some trouble...by the way, he's bleeding, so he may step on the gas.
Dolimite
Good fight! I love the Charlo twins. I know this is a bit early but Charlo vs. Lara!
ryustuh
rosado's not fighting like his career depends on it
Jovi
Damn Charlo is putting it on this boy. I'd love to see Lara vs winner of this fight.
klonopinz
dude gets cut in every fight, he is his own worst enemy, he takes too much punishment trying to walk guys down and the fight always get stopped the same fuckin way, he defeats himself, plus he has no snap in his shots, and he has a limp ass jab. at this point, there is nothing more he can do, hes done at this level if he cant win this fight
ryustuh
deja vu that cut's gonna be brutal for gabe in the same exact spot
KOpower
I got it 5-1 for Charlo.
mgrover
somebody send me a stream lol
ryustuh
charlo jus landed a solid straight right down the pipe.
ryustuh
looks like ab hasnt changed a bit
Jhill47
Broner is a fuckin clown.
klonopinz
everytime rosado fights i by back into his hype hoping he will and can win, probably because hes from my city, but im sick of him losing the same way, from the same shit. what the fuck
Cshel86
Rosado's out here lookin' like one of the Road Warriors from the Legion of Doom and shit. That blood is something serious...

He gave Charlo something to think about in the closing seconds of the 8th round.
Jovi
Awww shit, when Rosado starts fighting, the momentum automatically changes. I saw Charlo's legs wobble alittle bit by a left hook that whizzed by him.
Dolimite
I told y'all these boys were legit. Gabe has no answer for Charlo's skill. Gabe is still fighting but he is running into a brick wall. Charlo has a nice chin. Paulie just brought up.Broner and Maidana lol
klonopinz
charlo moves alot like lara, ronnie shields coincidence?
ryustuh
gabe dont look like he wants it
Jovi
Charlo be pinpointing that jab on the cut, its beautiful.
klonopinz
uhh nasty cut, his career is over, hes gonna get cut in every fight now, its too bad.

edit: not over, but at this level, i think its a wrap.
ryustuh
jermells landing everything at will now
Jhill47
Rosado yelling like a fuckin idiot and eating punches
ryustuh
perfect timin bryan jennings on now
Cshel86
So I'm 0-1 tonight...thought Gabe was gonna come out here and try to blitz him with a big shot. Instead, he ended up fighting a smart fight...which isn't accustomed to fighting.

Watch this, Rosado is gonna say that Charlo "ran from him".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.