Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Timmy Bradley
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
TheCritics
he has a point, leaving Top Rematchnk wouldn't guarantee a Mayweather showdown but it wouldn't have stopped him from challenging the other top 10 welters on the planet either... just fight the same 2-3 fighters for the next 2-3 years while banking the majority of the upcoming 6M
Plah
While Tim has no drawing power whatsoever, If he were with GBP he and Floyd would've had fought by now. And c'mon, promoting a fight vs the guy who beat Pac shouldn't be that hard.
checkleft
Don't know if he made the best competitive choice.. he sure made a sure financial choice though
truth
He made the best right now decision interested in seeing how it all plays out because there is really no one left after PAC
BoxingEinstein

Foolish Bradley...just messed his future up unless they want to set up a Mikey Garcia vs Bradley fight for Top Rematch. Rob Arum is on my last nerves.

Rob Arum Boxing Wrongs
1.Screwed the Juanma vs Gamboa fight
2.Screwing over Rigondeaux and disrespectful
3.Talked bad about Donaires wife
4.Disrespecting Salido to the fullest
5.Embezzling Pacquiao,Has a mole on Pacquiao, Never helped make the fight Pacquiao wanted most, Disreputable
6.Etc.
mgrover
Boxers should know that signing with Arum means no chance with any golden boy fighters, thats a given and common knowledge now, and now Bradley sounds like Garcia, I don't need Mayweather etc etc.

Call it silly but do you guys think Bradley doesn't want to face top competition. I mean if he knows he can beat the stable all in a rematch for easy money why wouldn't he. This is strictly from a business standpoint, if it's true, its a dick move.
AZWildCat
Dolimite
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 27 2014, 08:13 PM) *
Don't know if he made the best competitive choice.. he sure made a sure financial choice though

Sadly that is what the game has come to can't say I blame him, his career can be over within a blink of an eye. Look at Magomed.
AZWildCat
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Plah @ Jan 27 2014, 09:05 PM) *
While Tim has no drawing power whatsoever, If he were with GBP he and Floyd would've had fought by now. And c'mon, promoting a fight vs the guy who beat Pac shouldn't be that hard.

+1

Not to mention he'd make more than the 6mil that Arum is giving him vs a man he already beat in Pacquiao
Jovi
Mayweather would deff be his biggest payday. Mayweather vs Guy who beat Pac (Marquez, Bradley) would be good enough where he wouldn't need to load the undercard and just have this as the main event leaving more money for both of them. 2 Undefeated Black Champions who talk ish and back it up, and can actually speak english would make for a great All access.

Bradley's style would make for an awesome Mayweather fight, he has the speed to be able to touch mayweather here and there (but no strength to do damage, even with the punches you dont see coming) which would make it entertaining as it last until Mayweather shuts Bradley down.

Im actually disappointed in the news of him resigning with Top Rank, he's gonna plateau over there, he would have so much more potential going to GBP. Bradley vs Khan/Matthysse/Broner/Gracia/Thurman/Brook/Guerrero/Ortiz. we could go on for days, GB has a stacked up 140-154 selection.

I guess we'll be watching Pac vs Bradley 2, Bradley vs Marquez 2, and Pac vs Marquez 5... How exciting....
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Jovi @ Jan 28 2014, 10:19 AM) *
Mayweather would deff be his biggest payday. Mayweather vs Guy who beat Pac (Marquez, Bradley) would be good enough where he wouldn't need to load the undercard and just have this as the main event leaving more money for both of them. 2 Undefeated Black Champions who talk ish and back it up, and can actually speak english would make for a great All access.

Bradley's style would make for an awesome Mayweather fight, he has the speed to be able to touch mayweather here and there (but no strength to do damage, even with the punches you dont see coming) which would make it entertaining as it last until Mayweather shuts Bradley down.

Im actually disappointed in the news of him resigning with Top Rank, he's gonna plateau over there, he would have so much more potential going to GBP. Bradley vs Khan/Matthysse/Broner/Gracia/Thurman/Brook/Guerrero/Ortiz. we could go on for days, GB has a stacked up 140-154 selection.

I guess we'll be watching Pac vs Bradley 2, Bradley vs Marquez 2, and Pac vs Marquez 5... How exciting....

Exactly, Arum will do the wash, rinse and repeat thing between his 3 best WWs. Bradley should've at least sought out GBP to see what they had to offer, I'm sure he didn't even shop around.
truth
it's like he stunted his growth and the ability to reach his full potential to become well known and make major money especially since all of the real competition is at gb
Whyu1nunno
i'm hoping that he signed an extension just to get the pac fight (since they were forcing it) and he plans to buy out of it then goes and fights floyd lolol.

I'm sorry but there are just no fights at him with TR unless they start signing more top WWs
Whyu1nunno
lol.... my guy just told me that Bradley's WIFE negotiated the deal.........

http://www.boxingscene.com/tim-bradley-cam...ing-ways--74116

Thoughts???
hookoffthejab
I see Top Rank likes to represent the dumbest fighters on the planet. First Manny allows Koncz to file taxes for him instead of a CPA and Tim allows his wife to negotiate a ppv fight along with a contact to be worth tens of millions of dollars...instead of a professional boxing manager or lawyer......Very smart Tim very smart.......
checkleft
From what dunkan was saying tims wife has been doing the deals for most of his career.. so Idk whats wrong with her still doing it.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Whyu1nunno @ Jan 28 2014, 03:52 PM) *

Thoughts???

Nothing new about wifeys negotiating deals in boxing, Shane's X used to do his deals for him and from what I understand Donaire's wifey gets deep in his deals too.
Dolimite
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jan 28 2014, 04:56 PM) *
Nothing new about wifeys negotiating deals in boxing, Shane's X used to do his deals for him and from what I understand Donaire's wifey gets deep in his deals too.

And you saw the end result... beware Tim and Ninto
TheCritics
DAMN! if jokers want to give their wives something to do have them in charge of websites, t-shirts and fanclubs... Arum or any promoter (lawyers) vs fighters wives is ridiculousness unfair
aTYpicalTYrant
QUOTE (TheCritics @ Jan 28 2014, 09:36 PM) *
DAMN! if jokers want to give their wives something to do have them in charge of websites, t-shirts and fanclubs... Arum or any promoter (lawyers) vs fighters wives is ridiculousness unfair

Or sandwiches...
mrchitown
Don't care who negotiated it, the situation is pure shit. He was getting $5mil a fight, don't know the minimum here but I doubt he getting 10mil or more. Maybe he's getting more upside money but he's not raking it in by any stretch of the imagination. I just look at him as an epic fail, he talked big shit about how disrespected he felt by TR and talked about standing his ground and when it came time to be about that action he choked. NY Knicks style

I'm still going to watch his fights, he's arguably the 3rd best fighter in the sport but I don't see him maintaining that position because he's not going to be fighting credible opposition. Who's he got after Manny. Rematch with JMM, then maybe Rios, Alvarado, and Ruslan again. But then you look at others like the invisible Mike Jones, Karim May field, Jessie Vargas. Those aren't top flight fighters at all. Now TR can go out and get some guys but there ain't too many top dogs in 140-154 that ain't rockin with Haymon/GB.

He had a chance to fight the best and make great money doing it but he chose mediocrity. I don't see him being rated higher then Thurman, Garcia and others in the future. He did what he felt was best for his career and he did get a bump up in pay. Financially the move made a little sense but career wise, legacy wise he dropped the ball.
DigitalBoom
We don't know what the signing bonus number was....As the man said himself there is zero guarantee he gets Floyd. He could be put on a GBP card to get at least one fight under his belt under a new banner and have a bad night at the office. The kid is a great boxer but even after a Floyd fight he'd still be a ppv undercard fighter on GBP. On a responsible note he got guarantee x amount of fights with x guaranteed money minimums at a company struggling to have a relevant roster at that division...he's one of few or he could've left and been one of many. Does it suck he probably won't get Mayweather..yes..but hey he's getting $6 million his next fight..they'll probably give him another Marquez fight and Marquez wants it bad enough he'll conceed on money and he's got maybe another fight with Provodnikov..granted he beats Pacquaio and it doesn't turn into a trilogy. Money in the pocket is better than money in the wind.
mrchitown
He made $5mil the first fight and is making $6mil this fight remind me never to let my lady handle my affairs. That's an L no matter how you slice it.

Bradley isn't a $10mil per fight guy and we all know it. His guaranteed purse before was guess what? $5mil. Miguel Cotto is on the back end of his career and he commands more then Tim. Your right Digital, he got some guaranteed money and an extended contract but he left money in the wind lol. He would've been a bigger A side in more meaningful fight with GB. Mayweather wasn't the end all be all for him but there's no reason to believe that fight wouldn't have happened. People said the Cotto fight wouldn't happen after he was a free agent and they were wrong. So many BETTER and GREAT matchup at GB and he chose mediocrity. It says a lot

If somebody told me I made $5mil and then 2yrs later I'd only be getting $6mil for a fight I won, I'd be laughing. More power to him but he played himself with the contract. He's not a PPV attraction but hopefully he's getting more upside on those PPV's but even then, they don't sell so he's not getting much lol
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Whyu1nunno @ Jan 28 2014, 05:52 PM) *

Thoughts???

Probably should've watched the Lifetime Movie Network feature, "WTF: The Shane Mosley Story" before appointing his wife as his manager.
klonopinz
you guys dont know what its like to be on the inside of top rank, being kept under the warm wing of bob the dragon, tim is a fool, but everybody knows bob will do everything to keep tim looking good and winning fights so long as hes the next starr. plus with bobs slick moves, he probably locked tim in some legal loop and just brainfucked tims ife with paperwork so she backed down and said take the 6mil tim. once you enter the bobmafia you never get out. unless you are floyd and oscar, but they needed eachother to stablize themselves. if it wasnt for that fight, who knos where golden boy would be at right now.
mgrover
Before people hate on his wife hard lol, realistically in a way shes the best person to do it because shes not there to just line her pockets. Also am pretty sure Bradley will make 154lb appearance one day so he has Andrade Vanes, and whatever young gun has made there way there
Dolimite
http://www.boxingscene.com/tim-bradley-exp...top-rank--74171

Some people afraid of the unknown, Bradley is one of them and somewhat dimwitted with what he said.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 30 2014, 08:34 AM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/tim-bradley-exp...top-rank--74171

Some people afraid of the unknown, Bradley is one of them and somewhat dimwitted with what he said.

He spoke his truth, I ain't mad at that. Because as he said at the end of the day he's providing for his family and he went with the best situation possible. The only thing I found weird or slightly laughable was that he somehow thinks he has pull in the boxing ranks.

Like when he said he's going to put pressure on them and maybe they'll come over when their contract is up lol. I found that entertaining because no one in their right mind would leave Haymon or GB to fight those tomato cans at TR. Look what happened to Andre Dirrell when he left, he's milk carton status now

And Tim is getting $6mil but Broner and Danny's purses are in the millions already and I think they'll lap his current guaranteed contract in due time. I can't name too many fighters who I believe would make the switch and they all seem happy with GB. They're in big fight after big fight something it took him too long to do and those at GB doing it in half the time. I stand by what I said when I said he played himself, but he getting paid and his family will be taken care of
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 30 2014, 07:03 AM) *
Before people hate on his wife hard lol, realistically in a way shes the best person to do it because shes not there to just line her pockets. Also am pretty sure Bradley will make 154lb appearance one day so he has Andrade Vanes, and whatever young gun has made there way there

Says who? While I don't know Mrs. Bradley and won't disrespect Tim's wife by labeling her a "gold digger", but I've always thought it to be a bad business decision, to add family into business, to include and especially a spouse. I'm sorry, but "title doesn't dictate behavior".
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 30 2014, 07:01 AM) *
He spoke his truth, I ain't mad at that. Because as he said at the end of the day he's providing for his family and he went with the best situation possible. The only thing I found weird or slightly laughable was that he somehow thinks he has pull in the boxing ranks.

Like when he said he's going to put pressure on them and maybe they'll come over when their contract is up lol. I found that entertaining because no one in their right mind would leave Haymon or GB to fight those tomato cans at TR. Look what happened to Andre Dirrell when he left, he's milk carton status now

And Tim is getting $6mil but Broner and Danny's purses are in the millions already and I think they'll lap his current guaranteed contract in due time. I can't name too many fighters who I believe would make the switch and they all seem happy with GB. They're in big fight after big fight something it took him too long to do and those at GB doing it in half the time. I stand by what I said when I said he played himself, but he getting paid and his family will be taken care of

I respect the fact that he wants to provide for his family and that he has guaranteed money. However, his reasons for not leaving just seem backwards. He does not know the cats at GB but he does know how royally fucked Manny is getting, what makes him think he will be any different. Plus, he asked for 10 million and came up 4 million dollars short. he also said that there would be no guarantee that if he left he would get the FMJ fight. He damn well can make that apart of his contract that he gets Floyd and of course Floyd would want to fight him, the promotion can sells itself. May is fighting the guy that beat Pac and JMM. Bradley also said that Manny and Floyd haven't fought so what would be his guarantee that he would get FMJ? I am like there is a reason WHY they haven't fought and it is because he is with TR and Rob Arum. I don't know. The action is over at GB and the BS fights are with TR. Timmy may go undefeated because he wi fight Ruslan 3 more times, Pac 2 more times and Rios 2 times and Mike 4 times. Shit sucks. I would of loved to see Garcia vs. Tim, Tim vs. Marcos, Tim vs. Porter, Tim vs. Thurman, so many great match ups!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 30 2014, 11:19 AM) *
I respect the fact that he wants to provide for his family and that he has guaranteed money. However, his reasons for not leaving just seem backwards. He does not know the cats at GB but he does know how royally fucked Manny is getting, what makes him think he will be any different. Plus, he asked for 10 million and came up 4 million dollars short. he also said that there would be no guarantee that if he left he would get the FMJ fight. He damn well can make that apart of his contract that he gets Floyd and of course Floyd would want to fight him, the promotion can sells itself. May is fighting the guy that beat Pac and JMM. Bradley also said that Manny and Floyd haven't fought so what would be his guarantee that he would get FMJ? I am like there is a reason WHY they haven't fought and it is because he is with TR and Rob Arum. I don't know. The action is over at GB and the BS fights are with TR. Timmy may go undefeated because he wi fight Ruslan 3 more times, Pac 2 more times and Rios 2 times and Mike 4 times. Shit sucks. I would of loved to see Garcia vs. Tim, Tim vs. Marcos, Tim vs. Porter, Tim vs. Thurman, so many great match ups!

I'm just disappointed by the move, he's the #3 P4P guy in the sport arguably but yet he didn't go after the career defining fights that waited for him with GB. I don't see how fighting the zombies that TR has, propels him in the sport. In fact, I think this will only hurt him. The present and the future of the 140-154lb divisions is at GB. Eventually he'll grow out of 147 and move up to 154, then whose he got there? Vanes ain't with TR, he's with Goosen now and Andrade is with Star boxing and he's being lined up for a slew of fights with GB guys.

If you have a choice, you don't chose a Nissan Altima over a a Bentley..he's a Nissan guy now and he took the easy way out...he dodged the Bentley for what ever reasons. He talks about knowing the HBO people but he was trying to get to HBO when those same people (Hershman) was still running Showtime. He admits he has some love/hate relationship and in truth every fight under them with the exception of the Cassamayor fight they've dissed him or mistreated him. Then you let your lady take you from $5 to only $6mil. May be he's not as smart as I thought he was
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 30 2014, 09:24 AM) *
Says who? While I don't know Mrs. Bradley and won't disrespect Tim's wife by labeling her a "gold digger", but I've always thought it to be a bad business decision, to add family into business, to include and especially a spouse. I'm sorry, but "title doesn't dictate behavior".

That stuff never works out....see Shane for that. And I don't care how long you been f*ckin me, if you don't have no experience in said area, I'm not using you for that specific business purpose. Just because your married or in a relationship doesn't mean yall have to break bread together, at times it makes it more stressful. I've seen it happen with my brother. The arguments intensify, that's the guarantee, the only guarantee.

Show me where she's qualified to handle this stuff then I'll STFU...because she's his wife? FOH
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 30 2014, 05:03 PM) *
I'm just disappointed by the move, he's the #3 P4P guy in the sport arguably but yet he didn't go after the career defining fights that waited for him with GB. I don't see how fighting the zombies that TR has, propels him in the sport. In fact, I think this will only hurt him. The present and the future of the 140-154lb divisions is at GB. Eventually he'll grow out of 147 and move up to 154, then whose he got there? Vanes ain't with TR, he's with Goosen now and Andrade is with Star boxing and he's being lined up for a slew of fights with GB guys.

If you have a choice, you don't chose a Nissan Altima over a a Bentley..he's a Nissan guy now and he took the easy way out...he dodged the Bentley for what ever reasons. He talks about knowing the HBO people but he was trying to get to HBO when those same people (Hershman) was still running Showtime. He admits he has some love/hate relationship and in truth every fight under them with the exception of the Cassamayor fight they've dissed him or mistreated him. Then you let your lady take you from $5 to only $6mil. May be he's not as smart as I thought he was

http://www.boxingscene.com/bradley-open-ma...ematches--74215
This will be Bradley's entire career, rematches after rematch. I am still pissed at his decision.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 31 2014, 01:34 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/bradley-open-ma...ematches--74215
This will be Bradley's entire career, rematches after rematch. I am still pissed at his decision.

He going to be another 30 for 30..."the legend that never was"
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 31 2014, 08:44 PM) *
He going to be another 30 for 30..."the legend that never was"

ESPN needs to hire you....
Who you got tomorrow?
TheCritics
yeah that was a good1
mgrover
wonder what this puts his stock to really
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 1 2014, 09:54 AM) *
ESPN needs to hire you....
Who you got tomorrow?

They can't afford me

Denver, I hate Seattle, Carroll is a rule breaking coach. We've seen it when he was at USC and form his PED abusing defensive players in Seattle. I watched Russel Wilson when he was at Wisconsin and I love him but Sherman and Lynch play up too many bad stereotypes. I've never been a fan of Marshawn and his behavior this week only confirms that some players need media training. I thought I was listening to a rapper when he spoke. And Sherman is over-rated, he the Dennis Rodman of football, he good at getting under people's skin
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 1 2014, 05:15 PM) *
They can't afford me

Denver, I hate Seattle, Carroll is a rule breaking coach. We've seen it when he was at USC and form his PED abusing defensive players in Seattle. I watched Russel Wilson when he was at Wisconsin and I love him but Sherman and Lynch play up too many bad stereotypes. I've never been a fan of Marshawn and his behavior this week only confirms that some players need media training. I thought I was listening to a rapper when he spoke. And Sherman is over-rated, he the Dennis Rodman of football, he good at getting under people's skin

Lynch since he has been at Cal hated the media. I love Carrol as a coach even if he coached at the bitch ass school. I love Sherman, he went to Dominguez High and that ain't an easy area to live in. I think Sherman is a good guy and I have no idea what all the hoopla is surrounding him. He got a 1400 on his SATs has a masters degree from Stanford. I watched Russell since he was at North Carolina St, dude has heart, his pop died while he was in college, real sad. I don't know what you mean by stereotypes when you speak of Sherman. Dude got caught in the moment, and Cabtree started the whole thing, but to each its own. Go 'Hawks!
ryustuh
when does the contract extension expire?
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 1 2014, 08:38 PM) *
Lynch since he has been at Cal hated the media. I love Carrol as a coach even if he coached at the bitch ass school. I love Sherman, he went to Dominguez High and that ain't an easy area to live in. I think Sherman is a good guy and I have no idea what all the hoopla is surrounding him. He got a 1400 on his SATs has a masters degree from Stanford. I watched Russell since he was at North Carolina St, dude has heart, his pop died while he was in college, real sad. I don't know what you mean by stereotypes when you speak of Sherman. Dude got caught in the moment, and Cabtree started the whole thing, but to each its own. Go 'Hawks!

Sherman been caught in too many moments though . I know Marshan grew up rough too, at leas they made it to the big one but I hope they lose
mrchitown
QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 1 2014, 08:56 PM) *
when does the contract extension expire?

I think in a couple of years
ryustuh
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 1 2014, 10:38 PM) *

sherman's a cool dude had some of the same classes with him. has his head on straight, super bright, and from what i could tell very humble unlike the media portrays him. i will say this tho...the dude would be cleanin up at parties with the women. stanford's not known for its abundance of hot chicks, but i'd always see richard with the few the school had to offer.
ryustuh
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 2 2014, 12:41 AM) *
I think in a couple of years

hopefully by this point he'll still be relevant enough to fight the guys fans want him to. floyd's obviously out of the question, but down the road, garcia, matthyse, porter, and thurman might still be viable opponents.
mrchitown
QUOTE (ryustuh @ Feb 1 2014, 10:53 PM) *
hopefully by this point he'll still be relevant enough to fight the guys fans want him to. floyd's obviously out of the question, but down the road, garcia, matthyse, porter, and thurman might still be viable opponents.

I'm hoping so too but we just never know what the future holds
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 28 2014, 07:04 PM) *
And you saw the end result... beware Tim and Ninto

Well to be fair to Tim's wifey, she negotiated a great deal to get the Manny fight the first time out but on the flipside of the coin if she lead Bradley into this options contract extension BS with Arum and a rematch with Bradley only getting 6 mil even though he beat Manny the first time out and no Floyd Mayweather fight then she showed that she was out of her debt.

As far as Nonito's wifey, let's just say that they over-estimated their chances vs Rigo and it backfired but when you look at all the previous fights that Donaire had that she helped to structure she did very well.
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Feb 2 2014, 02:10 PM) *
Well to be fair to Tim's wifey, she negotiated a great deal to get the Manny fight the first time out but on the flipside of the coin if she lead Bradley into this options contract extension BS with Arum and a rematch with Bradley only getting 6 mil even though he beat Manny the first time out and no Floyd Mayweather fight then she showed that she was out of her debt.

As far as Nonito's wifey, let's just say that they over-estimated their chances vs Rigo and it backfired but when you look at all the previous fights that Donaire had that she helped to structure she did very well.

Uh, when she do that. Cameron Dunkin disagrees with you
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 2 2014, 02:24 PM) *
Uh, when she do that. Cameron Dunkin disagrees with you

I know Dunkin is his manager but I'm certain that his talks with his wife drives his final decisions because in the end it's all about money; indirectly these wives who get involved do tell their husbands what they should do and that's what they go with.

Donaire is totally driven on his wife's decision, just listen to him talk.
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Feb 2 2014, 04:16 PM) *
I know Dunkin is his manager but I'm certain that his talks with his wife drives his final decisions because in the end it's all about money; indirectly these wives who get involved do tell their husbands what they should do and that's what they go with.

Donaire is totally driven on his wife's decision, just listen to him talk.

I know him and Cam parted ways but I'm not giving her credit for nothing but this tom foolery that she negotiated for him now. A Lot of athletes converse with their wives but trust me it doesn't mean shit. I used to work for the Chicago Bears, and whether it's a wife or a jump off, their input is minimal because the athlete has the final decision. It's one thing to lay in bed and talk money but it's another thing to actually hop on the phone, take meetings and negotiate. I don't think a Lebron and I know Jay Cutler is driven by the input of his wife on contracts.

She just dropped the ball on this one, he getting $6m and he got $5m the first time, that's some shrewd negotiating lol. And look what Cameron said, she left money on the table . Now if you tell me she sat back and ate enchiladas and watched what Dunkin was doing I could buy that a helluva lot more then her driving anything in regards to Tim early on.

We've seen many man fall because of the practice of business of a woman, let's just keep that in mind lol. Shane is the best example. She led him to slaughter a few times. Donaire is p***y whipped, his family doesn't even like her, I wonder why they is lol. And she's led him to slaughter against Rigo and now hes looking like a flash in the pan instead of the Filipino flash. Spouses managing in sports, especially in boxing has always ended badly and things are off to a shitty start here. He should've kept Dunkin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.