Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather named BWAA FOY
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
xxxxxx
Congrats To Floyd Mayweather for another great accomplishment.
klonopinz
good year for him, but i think mikey had a better year, and ggg had a good year too, so did bradley and danny. giving it to mayweather for the respect, the young guns will have their time.
mrchitown
I could see why he won it, but others were deserving as well but he was in the biggest event of the year and soundly defeated someone who was seen as a major threat to him in Alvarez
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 29 2014, 08:56 PM) *
I could see why he won it, but others were deserving as well but he was in the biggest event of the year and soundly defeated someone who was seen as a major threat to him in Alvarez

They are costing you money Chi.

Adonis Stevenson, Danny Garcia, Bradley, and Rigondeaux could of won it. Floyd is the popular fighter and staged the biggest event in boxing, that should be rewarded.
Franchize
Also, let's not forget that he beat Guerrero too. I know he made the Ghost look like the Corpse but that's still an impressive win as well.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 30 2014, 07:00 AM) *
They are costing you money Chi.

Adonis Stevenson, Danny Garcia, Bradley, and Rigondeaux could of won it. Floyd is the popular fighter and staged the biggest event in boxing, that should be rewarded.

I personally would've liked to see Danny get it but in due time I'm sure he will get one some day
HyyerBlaze
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jan 30 2014, 10:25 AM) *
Also, let's not forget that he beat Guerrero too. I know he made the Ghost look like the Corpse but that's still an impressive win as well.

He is a B level fighter.

BrutUalBK
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jan 30 2014, 09:19 AM) *
He is a B level fighter.

I think RG is an A level fighter, B level fighters like Echols never win a serious Championship Belt (NABA doesn't count).
checkleft
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jan 30 2014, 11:19 AM) *
He is a B level fighter.

This

I mean how many true A level fighters are there? I thought ortiz did a better job against Floyd. Well up until... Ya know
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.