Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2014 Saturday Night/Sig Bet Standings (Updates-See Page 1-Post 1)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
mrchitown
Going Klitschko by KO. Thurman and Matthysse both by KO. Taking Charlo to win by KO and Terrell Gaushea by UD. Also taking Bogere by decision and Diaz Jr by KO, and Figueroa by UD

AZWildCat
look at em going outside the main event lol.....go head n get yall feet wet lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 26 2014, 12:42 PM) *

I'm going with Lucas Browne and Mosley Jr tonight too. I want to see what "Spice" gon bring to the boxing game
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 26 2014, 11:18 AM) *
I'm going with Lucas Browne and Mosley Jr tonight too. I want to see what "Spice" gon bring to the boxing game

nice picks chi....cant belive i missed out on tyson fight ...that flew over my head
AZWildCat
Mayweather tko/ko over maidana on showtime
Khan ud over collazo
Broner tko/ko molina
Love sd over periban

J velez ko over soto on foxsports1 28

I Smith ud over davis on foxsports may2
Mickey Bey Jr. ko over Herrera
Jesus Cuellar ko over ramos
Dolimite
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Apr 24 2014, 06:48 PM) *
Good picks, those who went with Josesito tonight. He's to 50/50 with me the way he fights so I left this one alone.

Gambito, I think my score is off. Charlo, Thurman, Kilt and Matthysse all scored KOs and Omar won. I should be at 26. Thanks bro.
Cshel86
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 26 2014, 01:42 PM) *

laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 28 2014, 03:33 PM) *
nice picks chi....cant belive i missed out on tyson fight ...that flew over my head

I see you going with the potential KO/TKO for Mayweather. I've been feeling like leaning in this direction too. Hat makes you think he will put Maidana down and out. Just curious
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 28 2014, 04:48 PM) *
Gambito, I think my score is off. Charlo, Thurman, Kilt and Matthysse all scored KOs and Omar won. I should be at 26. Thanks bro.

Stop it lol
TheCritics
preseason over Gambit, Chi finished on top, now lets start everybody 0-0-0 as of May 1st for the regular season?... all those guys who picked less than 5 fights leave them behind

1) Main Events and co-Mains only (none of that debut fight nonsense)
2) mandatory picks as well, no pick? forfeit
3) change the pt system one last time W-L-D (correct outcome) ex: 16-1-0 (5) would be my record to date
TheCritics
mrchitown (28-1-0)
TheCritics (22-1-0)
Gambit808 (26-6-1)
AZWildCat (30-10-0)
Dolimite (24-6-0)
BigFightFan (12-1-1)
Plah (14-2-0)
klonopinz (13-3-1)
KSUN247 (12-5-0)
mgrover (8-2-1)
aTYpicalTYrant (6-0-0)
jtiizzle (6-3-0)
The Original MrFactor (6-3-0)

these are the players ready for the league
mrchitown
, damn??the rules change every day lol. Keep it the way it is. And the only guy I picked who had a debut was young spice..Lucas Browne is a HW who been for a while, he's a solid HW, who should be in the mix soon I'm not about to suffer because people ,don't know their shit when it comes to this

For future reference I'll leave debut dudes off like Shane Jr but if it's a HBO BAD or showtime extreme card and a Charlo or a Errol spence is fighting I'm not withholding my picks just because others can't keep up
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 28 2014, 03:49 PM) *
Mayweather tko/ko over maidana on showtime
Khan ud over collazo
Broner tko/ko molina
Love sd over periban

Is Velez signed to Cotto or GB?
klonopinz
one thing that has been kinda fucked up mabout this whole league was that i thought you were going to call the fights we are betting on, that way you dont have some guys with 100 wins that they picked from shobox cards and stuff that not everybody has time to follow, i am very busy i can only follow the main cards so i tried to make bets on fights veryone is watching. idk just a though
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 28 2014, 05:22 PM) *
Stop it lol

It is. I should be 26-6. I'm catching you Chi!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 29 2014, 06:44 AM) *
It is. I should be 26-6. I'm catching you Chi!

No you not your piggybacking, just like you did when you ride my coattails during the Mansour-Cunningham fight. Stop playing yourself lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Apr 29 2014, 12:37 AM) *
one thing that has been kinda fucked up mabout this whole league was that i thought you were going to call the fights we are betting on, that way you dont have some guys with 100 wins that they picked from shobox cards and stuff that not everybody has time to follow, i am very busy i can only follow the main cards so i tried to make bets on fights veryone is watching. idk just a though

Not to be insensitive but I'm sure everyone on here is busy. I train fighters in addition to running my own business, I coach track now too and take care of my mother who is a senior citizen. I'm busy too but I pay attention to fights. All of them.

And the issue I have with what your saying is everyone knows mickey Bey and Ishe Smith then you should just give up. They not main event fighters m, they may be in a shobox card. What big a Molina fights Bey again? Who wouldn't want to wager on that? Everyone said Friday night fights etc is official and like I said because people's knowledge is limited why should others have to suffer for the lack of intelligence
klonopinz
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 29 2014, 09:51 AM) *
Not to be insensitive but I'm sure everyone on here is busy. I train fighters in addition to running my own business, I coach track now too and take care of my mother who is a senior citizen. I'm busy too but I pay attention to fights. All of them.

And the issue I have with what your saying is everyone knows mickey Bey and Ishe Smith then you should just give up. They not main event fighters m, they may be in a shobox card. What big a Molina fights Bey again? Who wouldn't want to wager on that? Everyone said Friday night fights etc is official and like I said because people's knowledge is limited why should others have to suffer for the lack of intelligence

you just had to slip that "limited knowledge" comment in there didnt you lol. i dont really care because if i wanna get more ins ill pick more fights, but some guys seems like they started off and then just got lost with all the fight picks, and i know for damn sure that my record is incorrect, so if mine is, then other peopels are too, its just easier for gambit to organize it if there is only a few fights, im not saying ishe and shit are nobodies, im just saying we should all agree on what cards to pick. if thats evenb possible because e all come on a diff times, so thats why i said its just a thought
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 28 2014, 06:22 PM) *
I see you going with the potential KO/TKO for Mayweather. I've been feeling like leaning in this direction too. Hat makes you think he will put Maidana down and out. Just curious

hes been hurt before
he said he felt broners power...but broner never got to do what he really wanted due to chino battling on
the pop floyd carries is underrated
and chino will be getting hit with flush accurate shots that as ive seen on tape other fightetrs had good sucsess with and floyd excells at
if devon made him question his carrer floyd will make him question continuing.....i said it in the other thread the flag will be waved or hell quit in the corner....just the facts

QUOTE (TheCritics @ Apr 28 2014, 07:01 PM) *
preseason over Gambit, Chi finished on top, now lets start everybody 0-0-0 as of May 1st for the regular season?... all those guys who picked less than 5 fights leave them behind

1) Main Events and co-Mains only (none of that debut fight nonsense)
2) mandatory picks as well, no pick? forfeit
3) change the pt system one last time W-L-D (correct outcome) ex: 16-1-0 (5) would be my record to date

i like the idea im wit the idea, i just think it takes away from watching prospects and journmen rise plus its to easy/boring just to stick to main cards. things would move to slow imo. but like i said im game for new agenda if its what everyone riding with.

QUOTE (TheCritics @ Apr 28 2014, 07:13 PM) *
mrchitown (28-1-0)
TheCritics (22-1-0)
Gambit808 (26-6-1)
AZWildCat (30-10-0)
Dolimite (24-6-0)
BigFightFan (12-1-1)
Plah (14-2-0)
klonopinz (13-3-1)
KSUN247 (12-5-0)
mgrover (8-2-1)
aTYpicalTYrant (6-0-0)
jtiizzle (6-3-0)
The Original MrFactor (6-3-0)

these are the players ready for the league

underdogs and week day fights hurt me, id be alot smarter with my picks (less feelings)....trouble for yall!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 28 2014, 10:05 PM) *
Is Velez signed to Cotto or GB?

cotto last i remember

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 29 2014, 06:51 AM) *

1 i appplude your work in the commmunity chi
2 your right tonights weekday pick is next semeseters ppv standout! i need to know who im looking at !!!
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 29 2014, 05:45 AM) *
No you not your piggybacking, just like you did when you ride my coattails during the Mansour-Cunningham fight. Stop playing yourself lol

Did not ride your picks, I was late getting them in. You already know i love me some Charlos! You hating chi. I should be 26 and 6.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 29 2014, 12:46 PM) *
Did not ride your picks, I was late getting them in. You already know i love me some Charlos! You hating chi. I should be 26 and 6.

The Charlo's are the future, that's is if they keep winning. And you was riding the wave. You saw those round by round updates and came in like damn I knew Steve was gon win lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Apr 29 2014, 11:26 AM) *
you just had to slip that "limited knowledge" comment in there didnt you lol. i dont really care because if i wanna get more ins ill pick more fights, but some guys seems like they started off and then just got lost with all the fight picks, and i know for damn sure that my record is incorrect, so if mine is, then other peopels are too, its just easier for gambit to organize it if there is only a few fights, im not saying ishe and shit are nobodies, im just saying we should all agree on what cards to pick. if thats evenb possible because e all come on a diff times, so thats why i said its just a thought

I'm not trying to insult you or anybody lol. Because I only post on this forum and one other because the dudes in here know their stuff and don't hit you over the head with the casual rhetoric

All I'd like to continue to see is if it's a Velez or a Collazo on a card that we should put picks in. I know a lot of people on here know more fighters then the PPV cards. I'm not trying to suggest it be so a few people are like 800-12 lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 29 2014, 11:45 AM) *
hes been hurt before
he said he felt broners power...but broner never got to do what he really wanted due to chino battling on
the pop floyd carries is underrated
and chino will be getting hit with flush accurate shots that as ive seen on tape other fightetrs had good sucsess with and floyd excells at
if devon made him question his carrer floyd will make him question continuing.....i said it in the other thread the flag will be waved or hell quit in the corner....just the facts

i like the idea im wit the idea, i just think it takes away from watching prospects and journmen rise plus its to easy/boring just to stick to main cards. things would move to slow imo. but like i said im game for new agenda if its what everyone riding with.

underdogs and week day fights hurt me, id be alot smarter with my picks (less feelings)....trouble for yall!

cotto last i remember

1 i appplude your work in the commmunity chi
2 your right tonights weekday pick is next semeseters ppv standout! i need to know who im looking at !!!

I think we should keep it open to all because I think it's fun to see who's where and who picked who to win and I thi k we should keep the record and the point system as is. But I see what everybody is saying, but I think there are fighters in certain cards who we've all had ample time to get familiar with and should place picks on their fights

And I agree, the dudes whose fighting on NBS sports and FNF are the guys we'll be seeing in bigger fights down the line...i just feel like I'm morpheus with this knowledge and I'm offering yall the pill and yall don't wanna take it laugh.gif

Don't applaud me too much because I didn't know it would be this much work. It's fun though. My team did very well at our meet last weekend and I got a fighter of mine possibly sparring with a guy signed to Dibella soon for his fight. It's all on the up and up
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 29 2014, 10:59 AM) *
I'm not trying to insult you or anybody lol. Because I only post on this forum and one other because the dudes in here know their stuff and don't hit you over the head with the casual rhetoric

All I'd like to continue to see is if it's a Velez or a Collazo on a card that we should put picks in. I know a lot of people on here know more fighters then the PPV cards. I'm not trying to suggest it be so a few people are like 800-12 lol

Shots fired huh lmao!
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 29 2014, 11:06 AM) *
I think we should keep it open to all because I think it's fun to see who's where and who picked who to win and I thi k we should keep the record and the point system as is. But I see what everybody is saying, but I think there are fighters in certain cards who we've all had ample time to get familiar with and should place picks on their fights

And I agree, the dudes whose fighting on NBS sports and FNF are the guys we'll be seeing in bigger fights down the line...i just feel like I'm morpheus with this knowledge and I'm offering yall the pill and yall don't wanna take it laugh.gif

Don't applaud me too much because I didn't know it would be this much work. It's fun though. My team did very well at our meet last weekend and I got a fighter of mine possibly sparring with a guy signed to Dibella soon for his fight. It's all on the up and up

I been done swallowed that pill lol

mgrover
See it's easy to pick a sure thing winner, why not make picking the underdog to win worth more, you know odds wise.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 29 2014, 06:00 PM) *
See it's easy to pick a sure thing winner, why not make picking the underdog to win worth more, you know odds wise.

This...but for wide underdog s.
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 29 2014, 03:43 PM) *
Shots fired huh lmao!

I been done swallowed that pill lol

No shots from me, especially to anyone on here,mi was reading over at BScene and these dudes swear up and down that Marcos is faster then Canelo. Stuff like that I canst deal with lol
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 29 2014, 09:19 PM) *
was reading over at BScene and these dudes swear up and down that Marcos is faster then Canelo. Stuff like that I canst deal with lol

Tell em wildcat said put rock down! Lmao where they find these dudes! Lol
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 29 2014, 08:19 PM) *
No shots from me, especially to anyone on here,mi was reading over at BScene and these dudes swear up and down that Marcos is faster then Canelo. Stuff like that I canst deal with lol

Boxingscene posters are the worse. My son came 4 this morning. He weighed 7.7, pounds. I am so tired but can't sleep. "Cause I'm happy" lol
TheCritics
Come on Chi, my post was just a suggestion to allow the cream to rise to the top bruh... either way it is done I'm in it, but picking SSMJr's debut was laughable
mrchitown
QUOTE (TheCritics @ Apr 30 2014, 04:36 PM) *
Come on Chi, my post was just a suggestion to allow the cream to rise to the top brush... either way it is done I'm in it, but picking SSMJr's debut was laughable

So is posting in your sig...I respect your suggestions I just countered. Like I said I'm not about to suffer because I'm playing chess and some of y'all not even on checkerboards yet. I just threw young spice out there, my guy Lucas Browne been fighting and I bet half of y'all didn't know who he was, but I guess he was supposed to win that fight too lol. I'm just putting people on notice, I done watched a few of y'all do suspect shit like posting in your sig and coming in a thread when I'm posting updates and then putting a pick in (dolomite). It's a lot of stuff laughable,

It's laughable that after I do something you say it's preseason and want new regulations lol. I'm stepping the game up, that's it
mrchitown
Oh yeah, I'm taking Cayo to win tomorrow by decision lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 30 2014, 01:29 AM) *
Tell em wildcat said put rock down! Lmao where they find these dudes! Lol

I just be redding those forums I don't post on there, dude kept saying that Maidana's footwork is better then Canelo and all this other stuff. Sometimes I question if they be saying this stuff out of sheer spite for Mayweather
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 30 2014, 07:27 PM) *
I just be redding those forums I don't post on there, dude kept saying that Maidana's footwork is better then Canelo and all this other stuff. Sometimes I question if they be saying this stuff out of sheer spite for Mayweather

damn shame
TheCritics
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 30 2014, 10:25 PM) *
So is posting in your sig...I respect your suggestions I just countered. Like I said I'm not about to suffer because I'm playing chess and some of y'all not even on checkerboards yet. I just threw young spice out there, my guy Lucas Browne been fighting and I bet half of y'all didn't know who he was, but I guess he was supposed to win that fight too lol. I'm just putting people on notice, I done watched a few of y'all do suspect shit like posting in your sig and coming in a thread when I'm posting updates and then putting a pick in (dolomite). It's a lot of stuff laughable,

It's laughable that after I do something you say it's preseason and want new regulations lol. I'm stepping the game up, that's it

Bruh, I didn't give a fuck about your Lucas Browne pick!... I laughed at your SSMJr debut pick (period) I just offered an easier way to keep track for Gambit, this shit ain't that important to do anything suspect over, what is wrong with you?

me and you can solve this without any further posts to this thread... any upcoming fight we disagree on? we can make a wager to solve this
I'm not petty like that to be going back and forth over nonsense
get a paypal account or join Western Union

any ESPN forum members that remember TheCritics-Caloca (Donaire-Rigo) wager, yeah I sent a punk ass $100 to Norte Baha Cali, Mexico
mrchitown
QUOTE (TheCritics @ May 1 2014, 11:58 AM) *
Bruh, I didn't give a fuck about your Lucas Browne pick!... I laughed at your SSMJr debut pick (period) I just offered an easier way to keep track for Gambit, this shit ain't that important to do anything suspect over, what is wrong with you?

me and you can solve this without any further posts to this thread... any upcoming fight we disagree on? we can make a wager to solve this
I'm not petty like that to be going back and forth over nonsense
get a paypal account or join Western Union

any ESPN forum members that remember TheCritics-Caloca (Donaire-Rigo) wager, yeah I sent a punk ass $100 to Norte Baha Cali, Mexico

And I laugh at you wanting credit in your sig. Truthfully I don't give a fuck what you disagree with. I did what you and a few others did which is bend the rules to my advantage

Get a paypal? I been had that rookie. I don't know who you sent what to so I don't even know what that got to do with me. I bet on bet365, 5dimes and others. You ain't really saying shit to me. You right we can stop posting back and forth because you don't have a leg to stand on going back and forth with me. but when you talking about laughing at something and you did suspect shit yourself I already see what's up.

You posted your opinion and I disagreed with some of it, that's it. It's over done with, just don't be hypocritical when you essentially did the same thing I did. We both laughing at each other so I'll leave it at that
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ May 1 2014, 11:18 AM) *
damn shame

I like to browse sometimes and see what people think about a fight or a fighter etc but them people over there be saying some off the wall stuff
TheCritics
five dimes and whatever other site you wager on is for your personal entertainment, I mentioned the wager I lost because it was a HEADS UP challenge between 2 forum members who disagreed on a fight!... are you slow? or just take your time?

I'm done, pick whatever debut fights you want for the rest of the year (smh) but with us starting over with slightly more stringent rules and or fights to choose from would hamper not only your record, but mine too... WHAT THE FUCK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?
mrchitown
QUOTE (TheCritics @ May 1 2014, 07:47 PM) *
five dimes and whatever other site you wager on is for your personal entertainment, I mentioned the wager I lost because it was a HEADS UP challenge between 2 forum members who disagreed on a fight!... are you slow? or just take your time?

I'm done, pick whatever debut fights you want for the rest of the year (smh) but with us starting over with slightly more stringent rules and or fights to choose from would hamper not only your record, but mine too... WHAT THE FUCK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

I've already said what I had to say on the matter. I understand perfectly fine, but your one track mind obviously isn't comprehending I said when I stated things to you the way I did. You got the nerve to try to take a shot and your punk ass mad I flipped it back on you

I been peeped your hoeish ways. It'd no coincidence that every time you got over taken you complained about something. Don't even quote me no more bruh you a chump, I done already lost respect for you. At least lose with dignity. Twice you weren't in the top spot and then you start bitching.
mrchitown
I been over this debate with you but if you want to keep being hoesih then go ahead, but you don't speak for everyone on here. Take that diva shit somewhere else. Talking about us starting over. You don't speak for this board. Your dumb ass didn't even raise that until I lapped your dumb ass over the weekend. I only participate in this because it's fun to see who picked what fighters to win and why and what the outcome will be. You the only one acting like you in the NFL. I'm competitive too but I ain't hoesih. You such a little punk you just wanted to throw shots and didn't think I'd catch it. IDGAF about you or your heads up bet because you could be lying. I bet too bruh. It don't mean shit, cuz you ain't really taking about shit. All I'm saying is if you wanna throw shots stop being hoesih and put it out there. Other then that you can stfu talking to me because I'm done with your baby weight ass
KSUN247
What's the status of the Saturday Night/Sig Bet standing? Haven't read the entire thread. Are we picking any fights, or just the televised fights on Saturday nights and PPVs? I normally post in the No Spoiler thread created for the fights.
klonopinz
first of all this is for fun and nopbody said shit about starting over except critics, the fuckin year is not evenn halfway,we start over next year with new rules or we make new rules now with current records stay standing.

no need for anybody to brag about there record in a fantasy boxing league, technically what we are doing is for sports nerds. haha

edit:we havent even been sig betting either, just with pacman bradley and we still havent chosen and pic yet. wtf are we doing!!!
mrchitown
QUOTE (klonopinz @ May 2 2014, 04:18 PM) *
first of all this is for fun and nopbody said shit about starting over except critics, the fuckin year is not evenn halfway,we start over next year with new rules or we make new rules now with current records stay standing.

no need for anybody to brag about there record in a fantasy boxing league, technically what we are doing is for sports nerds. haha

edit:we havent even been sig betting either, just with pacman bradley and we still havent chosen and pic yet. wtf are we doing!!!

Can't sig bet on a fight like this unless it's brave souls picking Maidana to win
mrchitown
QUOTE (KSUN247 @ May 2 2014, 03:26 PM) *
What's the status of the Saturday Night/Sig Bet standing? Haven't read the entire thread. Are we picking any fights, or just the televised fights on Saturday nights and PPVs? I normally post in the No Spoiler thread created for the fights.

Which other fights are you referring to? I know Ishe and Mickey Bey is fighting tonight, I got them two winning by decision

Might as well start with the PPV tomorrow cuz I don't know of any other fights tomorrow unless you do
KSUN247
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 2 2014, 12:12 PM) *
Which other fights are you referring to? I know Ishe and Mickey Bey is fighting tonight, I got them two winning by decision

Might as well start with the PPV tomorrow cuz I don't know of any other fights tomorrow unless you do

I wasn't sure if folks were going to include tonight's fights. I think Smith and Bey both win by UD.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 28 2014, 01:49 PM) *
Mayweather tko/ko over maidana on showtime may3
Khan ud over collazo
Broner tko/ko molina
Love sd over periban

also adding
Arthur Abraham 167.8 UD over Nikola Sjekloca 168 may3rd
Dolimite
I got Ishe Smith in a UD
Bey will win by KO
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ May 2 2014, 05:28 PM) *
also adding
Arthur Abraham 167.8 UD over Nikola Sjekloca 168 may3rd

I'll take AA too, though I think his little run may be up soon. I think he wins by UD in this one
TheCritics
again, the starting over was only mentioned in order to help Gambit keep better track of the standings... theres half the league with 1-2-3 picks halfway thru

I doesn't matter to me either way, I'll be near the top regardless

(never said I needed to start over in order to hamper someone elses record)
TheCritics
It*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.