Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2014 Saturday Night/Sig Bet Standings (Updates-See Page 1-Post 1)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Gambit808

Something's erking me to change my prediction on the Lopez-De Leon fight. I mean, JuanMa "HAS BEEN"'an upset to me in the past, but I just can't seem to count him out on his turf. dntknw.gif
TheCritics
Garcia TKO/KO, Wilder TKO/KO

post #24 of thread
The Original MrFactor
Herrera D12
Ponce De Leon by stoppage
Wilder by stoppage.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Mar 14 2014, 05:09 PM) *

Something's erking me to change my prediction on the Lopez-De Leon fight. I mean, JuanMa "HAS BEEN"'an upset to me in the past, but I just can't seem to count him out on his turf. dntknw.gif

I had the same feeling when I saw him shadow boxing but I'm gonna stick wit my pick cause Ponce didn't look to hot either.
Gambit808
http://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-garcia-herr...-scoring--75651

I'm not a big fan of open scoring, but it looks like it'll be implemented on this card tonight.
AZWildCat
Taking vanes on ESPN tonight for personal records
AZWildCat
Also put me down for hard hitta and kryptonite kov next weekend!
AZWildCat
Also taking Solis over Thompson tonight
Gambit808
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 22 2014, 01:17 PM) *

I got u. Btw, do u know what channel the fight is being shown on and the time?
klonopinz
i should be 1-1 cause i picked danny to win. im also going ith sergey over agne next week
Gambit808
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Mar 22 2014, 01:57 PM) *
i should be 1-1 cause i picked danny to win. im also going ith sergey over agne next week

Ok I see where you posted your prediction for that fight, thanx for the correction.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Mar 22 2014, 12:31 PM) *
I got u. Btw, do u know what channel the fight is being shown on and the time?

Boxnation to my knowledge......only other option is a live stream.
AZWildCat
And make that. Kovalev by tko/ko
Gambit808
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 22 2014, 01:17 PM) *

Looks like u got the bad end of luck with this one AZ. Though I wasn't able to catch the fight, it looks like Tony Thompson won it via SD. not_i.gif
AZWildCat
Yeah I read last night Tony pulled it out.....more props to him his. Old ass been putting in work he deserves a top dog right now.
klonopinz
put me down for mayfield asell, i forgot he was fighting dulorme.
Cshel86
QUOTE (TheCritics @ Mar 14 2014, 07:47 PM) *
Garcia TKO/KO, Wilder TKO/KO

post #24 of thread

I like this...I think we should all do this, to help keep up.
AZWildCat
That ...or a one person veiwable poll that can keep track of all picks and extra points
Hotsauce
I'm 0-0-0
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Mar 23 2014, 10:00 PM) *
I'm 0-0-0

Jump In on this action!
Gambit808
I'm 0-0-0

You can add a favorable 2-0-0 to that claim this weekend with Kovalev & Mayfield on the card, although I never sleep on upsets occuring, especially when the opponent (for Kovalev) is undefeated himself. It's your call...
Cshel86
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 23 2014, 03:28 PM) *
That ...or a one person veiwable poll that can keep track of all picks and extra points

Man I wish...when I set up/view the poll results, it doesn't show who voted for who...it's just plain numbers.

I'm 0-0-0

laugh.gif

Is this AFTER you decided to jump in...or are you asking to get in on this? Only you Hotsauce...only you. lol
Hotsauce
I might just sit back and chill
mgrover
Kovalev & Mayfield to win lol
Dolimite
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Mar 23 2014, 08:42 PM) *
You can add a favorable 2-0-0 to that claim this weekend with Kovalev & Mayfield on the card, although I never sleep on upsets occuring, especially when the opponent (for Kovalev) is undefeated himself. It's your call...

What is the scouting report on Agnew? he is 26-0. I got Mayfield by UD I will decide about Agnew and Kovalev later.
Gambit808
Well he hasen't fought in almost a year and that fight (I believe) was his most notable win, with a UD over Yusaf Mack. Other than that to my knowledge he's climbed up to this point in his career very cautiously and carfully matched up against cab drivers and journeymen.
Gambit808
TEAM KOVALEV
AZWildCat (by KO/TKO)
mgrover
klonopinz
Dolimite (by KO/TKO)
Cshel86 (by KO/TKO)
TheCritics (by KO/TKO)
Gambit808 (by KO/TKO)

VS.

TEAM AGNEW

TEAM MAYFIELD
AZWildCat (by UD)
klonopinz
mgrover
Dolimite (by KO/TKO)
Gambit808 (by UD)

VS.

TEAM DULORME
Cshel86 (by KO/TKO)
Dolimite
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Mar 25 2014, 09:23 AM) *
Well he hasen't fought in almost a year and that fight (I believe) was his most notable win, with a UD over Yusaf Mack. Other than that to my knowledge he's climbed up to this point in his career very cautiously and carfully matched up against cab drivers and journeymen.

Gambito! I didn't want to hear that. He is going to have ring rust, okay put me down for Kovalev by late stoppage.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 25 2014, 12:41 PM) *
Gambito! I didn't want to hear that. He is going to have ring rust, okay put me down for Kovalev by late stoppage.

Mayfield by stoppage or UD?
Dolimite
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Mar 25 2014, 08:46 AM) *
Mayfield by stoppage or UD?

stoppage.
Cshel86
As vulnerable as I see Dulorme being, since he got beat by Abregu and moved BACK down to 140, I still believe he'll surprise Mayfield this weekend. Put me down for Dulorme by stoppage...f*ck it, I'm already 1-3 anyway, what do I have to lose.

Not even sure what to think of this Agnew dude...maybe I need see some of his scraps before Saturday. They may just be setting him up for the kill, so I'll just go with Kovalev by early stoppage.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 25 2014, 01:13 PM) *
As vulnerable as I see Dulorme being, since he got beat by Abregu and moved BACK down to 140, I still believe he'll surprise Mayfield this weekend. Put me down for Dulorme by stoppage...f*ck it, I'm already 1-3 anyway, what do I have to lose.

Not even sure what to think of this Agnew dude...maybe I need see some of his scraps before Saturday. They may just be setting him up for the kill, so I'll just go with Kovalev by early stoppage.

agnew
http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=...9&cat=boxer

dolorme

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=...7&cat=boxer

credit:esnews , broxrec, and some hood cats lol
AZWildCat
while im thinking bout it make that mayfeild ud for me
AZWildCat
mayfeild

dont jump me its just sparring and old at that

credit; somebody at wildcard gym, mo betta ent
ok im done flooding the sig bet thread lol

my apologies gambito
Gambit808
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 25 2014, 04:20 PM) *
mayfeild

dont jump me its just sparring and old at that

credit; somebody at wildcard gym, mo betta ent
ok im done flooding the sig bet thread lol

my apologies gambito

It's all good, I don't mind.
Gambit808
Page 1, post 1 has been updated/edited to add some clarity on the League.

I got the favorited Kovalev by TKO inside 3 rounds.
Gambit808
Alright y'all, it's that time of the week. Pardon my short-term hiatuses, I'm sure some of y'all with bills and ladies to entertain can understand, but I be on the look out as much as possible, so when u peep at the bottom of the page where it says user/guess/anonymous numbered but without a name present, 9 times out of 10 I'm one of those reading through posts on my phone or ect.

Anyway, It's looking real promising for the favored fighters (Kovalev/Mayfield) this week and that's who I'm siding with. I'm tabbing "hard hitta" to look impressive with a UD and Kovalev to keep the hype machine going via KO/TKO. Let me know which sides u choosing tonight here or in the fights posted review section. Here's this list so far:

TEAM KOVALEV
AZWildCat (by KO/TKO)
mgrover
klonopinz
Dolimite (by KO/TKO)
Cshel86
TheCritics (by KO/TKO)
Gambit808 (by KO/TKO)
mrchitown (by KO)

VS.

TEAM AGNEW

TEAM MAYFIELD
AZWildCat (by UD)
klonopinz
mgrover
Dolimite (by KO/TKO)
Gambit808 (by UD)
mrchitown

VS.

TEAM DULORME
Cshel86 (by KO/TKO)
mrchitown
I'm gonna go with the sissy Mayfield and go with Kovalev by KO
Gambit808
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 29 2014, 12:25 PM) *
I'm gonna go with the sissy Mayfield and go with Kovalev by KO

I don't even need to ask why u label him that lol.
Cshel86
Kovalev decisions Agnew tonight, don't really see a TKO coming out of this, for some odd reason. I like Agnew's attitude though...he doesn't seem like he's there to lay down and be an opponent for Kovalev. He may surprise Kovalev tonight and get in his shit.
AZWildCat
Bradley ud
Martinez ud
Allakhverdiev tko/ko
Felix Jr tko/ko
Hotsauce
I'm undefeated baby
Gambit808
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Mar 31 2014, 11:27 PM) *
I'm undefeated baby

laugh.gif Asshole
mrchitown
Hotsauce you don't even participate. That's like saying you want in on a dice game but ain't putting down no money, get your broke ass outta here lol
AZWildCat
mansour ud over cunningham
framton ko over cazares
Cshel86
WTH???

I'm 2-4?!

no2.gif

(like I didn't already know that)
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 4 2014, 01:48 PM) *
WTH???

I'm 2-4?!

no2.gif

(like I didn't already know that)

You best start getting active on these picks then shelly
Gambit808
Mansour by TKO
Gambit808
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 4 2014, 12:35 PM) *
mansour ud over cunningham
framton ko over cazares (+2)

Good call
AZWildCat
Was gonna go unanimous decision till I seen how shredded he was at weigh in ..Carl was in ridiculous shape for this fight light years beyond what he's looked like for other fights him and Leo will be a classic!! I'd save that for mayweathers September card!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.