Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESPN2@9PM (ET)/6PM (PT)- Friday Night Fights-Tournament Results (SPOILERS)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Follow tonight's ESPN's boxing tournament here.

Jack
mrchitown
I may try to go to the boxcino card here next week...i love tourney's so I wanna see what comes of this one starting tonight
Cshel86
What's the deal with this tournament? Is it the tournament with Hispanic fighters? I think I've something of that nature, but I may be totally wrong.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 21 2014, 07:06 PM) *
What's the deal with this tournament? Is it the tournament with Hispanic fighters? I think I've something of that nature, but I may be totally wrong.

Why the eff do they show these games overlapping like boxing fans wanna watch this stuff? It's annoying

No its not a Hispanic tournament. There's some brothers in there lol...Willie Munroe's son is fighting in the tournament here next week. I think it's a listing up of the fighters and you can see their info. What I'm confused about is the overall goal of the tournament. What awaits the winner is what I wanna know
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 21 2014, 09:16 PM) *
Why the eff do they show these games overlapping like boxing fans wanna watch this stuff? It's annoying

No its not a Hispanic tournament. There's some brothers in there lol...Willie Munroe's son is fighting in the tournament here next week. I think it's a listing up of the fighters and you can see their info. What I'm confused about is the overall goal of the tournament. What awaits the winner is what I wanna know

Yeah these damn basketball games chap my behind. Saw the bball game had 20 seconds left...that's like 5 mins in basketball, lol. I just read that it was a "Boxcino" tournament, so I figured it was all Hispanic fighters, lol. Silly me

Maybe the winner will be in the run for a title shot, or at least be ranked by a major sanctioning body.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 21 2014, 07:30 PM) *
Yeah these damn basketball games chap my behind. Saw the bball game had 20 seconds left...that's like 5 mins in basketball, lol. I just read that it was a "Boxcino" tournament, so I figured it was all Hispanic fighters, lol. Silly me

Maybe the winner will be in the run for a title shot, or at least be ranked by a major sanctioning body.

Boxcino is actually Italian! lol

I like this Rudd kid and his story. Vince Vaughn and Peter Burg are both managers, my two least favorite actors.

I bet you they paid Kenny Bayless more then they paid the fighters. lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 21 2014, 09:40 PM) *

I like this Rudd kid and his story. Vince Vaughn and Peter Burg are both managers, my two least favorite actors.

F*ck you! laugh.gif

I forgot about "Boxeo"...silly me, again. Amidu is vertically challenged like a mofo, and why is Rudd fighting a phone booth fight with a midget??? Backwards, or nah?
Cshel86
Not a big fan of Rudd...either his head is too damn heavy, or he has a huge problem leaning in...even after he leads with a jab. It's like he was falling in after the jab, and did nothing to negotiate the distance...just fell into Amidu's phone booth fight.
Cshel86
A "draw breaker" round?! Round 7 of 6?! Kinda cool!
Cshel86
Rudd played it safe as hell, used his legs, his jab, and fought most of the round southpaw.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 21 2014, 08:30 PM) *

That's so true, I be thinking the games about to be over and it just keeps going

So far I'm liking what they're doing. That last fight with Petrov and Papazov was a good one
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 21 2014, 08:40 PM) *

Screw Vince Vaughn, I'm not a fan, he has a diva personality. I met him the same night I met Andre Ward and me and this drunk white dudes had Ward laughing hard at the shit we was saying.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 21 2014, 10:37 PM) *
That's so true, I be thinking the games about to be over and it just keeps going

So far I'm liking what they're doing. That last fight with Petrov and Papazov was a good one

Yes it was a good one!

I'm going to switch to ShoBox after the Mendoza/Gonzalez scrap ends. This one isn't bad either.
mrchitown
These two going to knock each other out with headbutts
Cshel86
Gotta turn to ShoBox...Santana/Lundy is the first fight. Dammit man, almost got caught slipping. Lol

EDIT: I was wrong, Santana/Lundy IS the main event. Please don't listen to my dumbass...it's been a fairly long week for me.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 21 2014, 06:52 PM) *
Not a big fan of Rudd...either his head is too damn heavy, or he has a huge problem leaning in...even after he leads with a jab. It's like he was falling in after the jab, and did nothing to negotiate the distance...just fell into Amidu's phone booth fight.

You just don't like his 1992 corn rolls. Me either. The kid adjusted his style and won, I can't hate on that. Yo, he ain't beating that Czar dude.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 21 2014, 07:41 PM) *
Screw Vince Vaughn, I'm not a fan, he has a diva personality. I met him the same night I met Andre Ward and me and this drunk white dudes had Ward laughing hard at the shit we was saying.

Vince is a bitch. What did you say to Ward? I met Vince at this club in Hollywood, he was looking at my financee and offered to buy her a drink, I told dude she doesn't drink with strangers. Dude was like, I think she knows who I am, I looked at his bitch ass and said "your dick ain't big enough" took my lady's hand and walked away. I ain't losing my lady to a shit actor. Now when James Harden was in the club and he was looking at my girl, I ignored it, James comes with 30 dudes deep, but he was cool, it turned out we knew the same folks. My boy djays at his birthday party every year.
Cshel86
Gonzalez isn't setting any traps in the 4th and allowing Mendoza to get on the inside with that wild stuff. I may give this round to Mendoza.
mrchitown
Nequave in there doing the bunny hop
mrchitown
Damn that's all she wrote. he was wobbling and ain't even get touched lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 21 2014, 09:54 PM) *
You just don't like his 1992 corn rolls. Me either. The kid adjusted his style and won, I can't hate on that. Yo, he ain't beating that Czar dude.

Vince is a bitch. What did you say to Ward? I met Vince at this club in Hollywood, he was looking at my financee and offered to buy her a drink, I told dude she doesn't drink with strangers. Dude was like, I think she knows who I am, I looked at his bitch ass and said "your dick ain't big enough" took my lady's hand and walked away. I ain't losing my lady to a shit actor. Now when James Harden was in the club and he was looking at my girl, I ignored it, James comes with 30 dudes deep, but he was cool, it turned out we knew the same folks. My boy djays at his birthday party every year.

I rock with Harden, he soft as baby shit though lol

I've met Andre a few times but that was the first. Ward was guest commentating because Atlas wasn't there and I just let him know I'm a fan of his and I wished him success. We talked shout Virgil too and his training methods, I think it's no severe that I'm a huge fan of Virgil just as much as I am of Andre

Vaughn was there and people were trying to talk to him and he was being a bitch, he was getting interviewed by Tessitore and Ward and he was just stunting so me and some guys just tore into him. I had ringside sears and he was not far from me so I just tried to agitate him.

I was saying shit about his movies, I have a habit of relating anything to movies, my girl finds it funny sometimes hut she thinks it's annoying most of the time cuz I'll be watching something and bring it up....like we went to see robocop and Michael K Williams was in it so I said damn, I wonder what Nucky gon do when he find out Chalky fucking with them people, she was going to kill me lol
Plah
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 21 2014, 11:31 PM) *
I rock with Harden, he soft as baby shit though lol

I've met Andre a few times but that was the first. Ward was guest commentating because Atlas wasn't there and I just let him know I'm a fan of his and I wished him success. We talked shout Virgil too and his training methods, I think it's no severe that I'm a huge fan of Virgil just as much as I am of Andre

Vaughn was there and people were trying to talk to him and he was being a bitch, he was getting interviewed by Tessitore and Ward and he was just stunting so me and some guys just tore into him. I had ringside sears and he was not far from me so I just tried to agitate him.

I was saying shit about his movies, I have a habit of relating anything to movies, my girl finds it funny sometimes hut she thinks it's annoying most of the time cuz I'll be watching something and bring it up....like we went to see robocop and Michael K Williams was in it so I said damn, I wonder what Nucky gon do when he find out Chalky fucking with them people, she was going to kill me lol

Lmaoooo
mrchitown
QUOTE (Plah @ Feb 22 2014, 07:37 AM) *
Lmaoooo

It's a bad habit. I think it's funny though lol
Plah
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 22 2014, 03:04 PM) *
It's a bad habit. I think it's funny though lol

I do that sometimes too. For example in "The Prestige", in the end Batman defeated Wolverine because he's a cooler superhero lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Plah @ Feb 22 2014, 06:25 PM) *
I do that sometimes too. For example in "The Prestige", in the end Batman defeated Wolverine because he's a cooler superhero lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.