Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DID FLOYD HIRE THUGS TO PUT A BEAT DOWN
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
MAHDI
http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/12/floyd-maywea...-jewelry-heist/

Article may not be credible
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (MAHDI @ Mar 12 2014, 08:43 AM) *

From what I understand the people over at TMZ hate Floyd so it's possible it could all be fabricated or just sheer speculation.
Jovi
LMFAO HIRE THUGS?! lol what is he a Batman villian.

You know he aint hiring nobody if he wants something done, he already rolls around with like 30 people. If this is true, it was probably someone under the payroll already, maybe they all felt betrayed. But either way the ones who stole from him are lucky, in other countries you either dead or your arms chopped off for stealing.
mgrover
You know that shits bull when somebody comes out with "Breaking bad shit"... I mean seriously...
Plah
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 12 2014, 05:21 PM) *
You know that shits bull when somebody comes out with "Breaking bad shit"... I mean seriously...

laugh.gif I know right
Cshel86
mrchitown
I'll wait til the facts come out
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 12 2014, 08:12 PM) *

Lmao ...(where does he find all this) you've got like 50 if these just sitting ..don't you!
Slumpage
quick question, aint been about for a while so i understand if i get ignored...

Fighthype ran with the TMZ reports about Manny's Tax issue. Why so quiet on this latest TMZ story? Considering the close access fighthype has to Floyd, and seeing how this story is starting to circulate around other media outlets. Why no clarification from Floyd or his people on the story, a statement on here about how its all bull would at least answer the allegation. Cant jus ignore it, you know how the rest of the boxing media love anything negative about Floyd..

In unrelated shit, Bob Arum talking about scuppering the Garcia vs Gamboa fight. Boo!!!
un01
wrong thread
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 12 2014, 06:42 PM) *
I'll wait til the facts come out

+1 and I doubt he would pull this while he is trying to build an image for himself and he has a fight coming up. Floyd ain't no real thug, doesn't have the temperament for that life.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 13 2014, 11:46 AM) *
+1 and I doubt he would pull this while he is trying to build an image for himself and he has a fight coming up. Floyd ain't no real thug, doesn't have the temperament for that life.

I don't jump to conclusions. The facts will come out some kind of way.

Though I'll wait til the facts come out none of us are around the guy to say what he's capable and not capable of. I have a hard time believing some of the stuff reported but I can't speak to someone's character because I saw them on tv. People thought Jayson Williams was a good guy and he covered up killing his driver. If you don't know someone personally you can't speak to what they'd do

I just don't know of he'd be willing to risk his freedom by doing something like this. Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get money out of him though
Dolimite
[quote name='mrchitown' date='Mar 13 2014, 12:09 PM' post='601684']
I don't jump to conclusions. The facts will come out some kind of way.

Though I'll wait til the facts come out none of us are around the guy to say what he's capable and not capable of. I have a hard time believing some of the stuff reported but I can't speak to someone's character because I saw them on tv. People thought Jayson Williams was a good guy and he covered up killing his driver. If you don't know someone personally you can't speak to what they'd do

I just don't know of he'd be willing to risk his freedom by doing something like this. Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get money out of him though
[/q
uote]
That is what I was getting. I don't know him personally but by his overall actions, he ain't about that life. If he was, he would of fell out a long time ago plus, things catch up with you, see what is going on with Darren Sharper?

Ray Lewis did the same thing. lol sad world.
Hotsauce
I'm surprised espn haven't reported this
XL1022
Don't worry, I'm sure Hype will delete this thread in due time. Even if it is confirmed by major outlets, Fighthype would never dare report anything negative on Floyd.
mrchitown
[quote name='Dolimite' date='Mar 13 2014, 01:19 PM' post='60168
That is what I was getting. I don't know him personally but by his overall actions, he ain't about that life. If he was, he would of fell out a long time ago plus, things catch up with you, see what is going on with Darren Sharper?

Ray Lewis did the same thing. lol sad world.
[/quote]
Yeah Ray Lewis was a fool. In regards to Mayweather seems to have mellowed since the previous situation. I think a lot of people don't think he'd put himself in this position again
thehype
QUOTE (Slumpage @ Mar 13 2014, 07:06 AM) *

Fighthype ran with the TMZ reports about Manny's Tax issue. Why so quiet on this latest TMZ story? Considering the close access fighthype has to Floyd, and seeing how this story is starting to circulate around other media outlets. Why no clarification from Floyd or his people on the story, a statement on here about how its all bull would at least answer the allegation. Cant jus ignore it, you know how the rest of the boxing media love anything negative about Floyd..

In unrelated shit, Bob Arum talking about scuppering the Garcia vs Gamboa fight. Boo!!!

Actually, you mean TMZ ran with the FIGHTHYPE reports about Manny's Tax issues. FightHype.com was the FIRST to report Manny's tax issues and we ran with the story because we had FACTUAL DOCUMENTATION AS PROOF. For further clarification:

FightHype ran the initial story on December 5: http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15709.html

5 DAYS LATER, TMZ ran with their story: http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15750.html

And 2 days later, once we got clearance, FightHype dropped the documented proof: http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15775.html

As for this latest story regarding Floyd, unlike some sites, we don't just regurgitate rumors that don't have any factual basis. To my knowledge, thus far, there's been no legal documentation filed, no police reports (and believe me, that was checked), so there's really nothing to report other than a story that some unidentified men are claiming to be true. That's no different than some source saying that Floyd Mayweather is the father of Lil Kim's baby. Until there's some factual proof, there's nothing factual to report. Once there is some factual information, then we'll post the story just like we've always done. When Floyd Mayweather had his legal problems in the past, we reported on it, so it wouldn't be any different. Now, that being said, we're not going to run to Floyd Mayweather or his team every time some fuzzy story is floated out there about him. If there's more information, like if a lawsuit is filed, then we'll put a little more research into it, but until then, we're going to take the same stance that RingTV and ESPN are taking as far as reporting on this matter.

The story about Manny's tax issues, however, is a totally different issue because, like I said, we had the factual documentation.
thehype
QUOTE (XL1022 @ Mar 14 2014, 11:59 AM) *
Don't worry, I'm sure Hype will delete this thread in due time. Even if it is confirmed by major outlets, Fighthype would never dare report anything negative on Floyd.

This thread is still up. wink.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (thehype @ Mar 14 2014, 10:09 AM) *
Actually, you mean TMZ ran with the FIGHTHYPE reports about Manny's Tax issues. FightHype.com was the FIRST to report Manny's tax issues and we ran with the story because we had FACTUAL DOCUMENTATION AS PROOF. For further clarification:

FightHype ran the initial story on December 5: http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15709.html

5 DAYS LATER, TMZ ran with their story: http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15750.html

And 2 days later, once we got clearance, FightHype dropped the documented proof: http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15775.html

As for this latest story regarding Floyd, unlike some sites, we don't just regurgitate rumors that don't have any factual basis. To my knowledge, thus far, there's been no legal documentation filed, no police reports (and believe me, that was checked), so there's really nothing to report other than a story that some unidentified men are claiming to be true. That's no different than some source saying that Floyd Mayweather is the father of Lil Kim's baby. Until there's some factual proof, there's nothing factual to report. Once there is some factual information, then we'll post the story just like we've always done. When Floyd Mayweather had his legal problems in the past, we reported on it, so it wouldn't be any different. Now, that being said, we're not going to run to Floyd Mayweather or his team every time some fuzzy story is floated out there about him. If there's more information, like if a lawsuit is filed, then we'll put a little more research into it, but until then, we're going to take the same stance that RingTV and ESPN are taking as far as reporting on this matter.

The story about Manny's tax issues, however, is a totally different issue because, like I said, we had the factual documentation.

Protect yourself at all times, lol.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (thehype @ Mar 14 2014, 01:09 PM) *

well damn
Dolimite
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Mar 14 2014, 04:16 PM) *
well damn

black excellence lol
Dolimite
http://www.boxingscene.com/vegas-police-ma...ly-rumor--75661

there you go.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 14 2014, 05:36 PM) *
black excellence lol

You biting ass house negro, stop stealing my shit
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 15 2014, 10:12 AM) *

Well its true, its not grounded in fact until the facts come out. But because it's Mayweather some will run with it and take it as such
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2014, 12:16 PM) *

Lmmfao!
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2014, 09:16 AM) *

dang Chi! no lol at the end? House Negro! never!

AZWildcat, my Bruins will be taking our Pac 10 (i do not recognize utah and colorado) crown tonight!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Slumpage @ Mar 13 2014, 08:06 AM) *

For starters, wasn't it true about Manny's tax problems? Remember all of the VisionQwest stuff? Didn't they sue Manny?
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 15 2014, 11:12 AM) *
dang Chi! no lol at the end? House Negro! never!

AZWildcat, my Bruins will be taking our Pac 10 (i do not recognize utah and colorado) crown tonight!

Wildcats and Bruins...I like both squads, but AZ looking tough this year
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2014, 07:25 PM) *
Wildcats and Bruins...I like both squads, but AZ looking tough this year

DEM BRUINS PULLED IT OUT CHI!
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 15 2014, 09:28 PM) *

I guess going 4 and 0 was asking a bit much tonight lol ... nice dub Mister Moore.....but as a wise man once said. "Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days" ......we'll send y'all some sweet 16 tickets so you ain't gotta watch from home!
Dolimite
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 15 2014, 10:21 PM) *
I guess going 4 and 0 was asking a bit much tonight lol ... nice dub Mister Moore.....but as a wise man once said. "Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days" ......we'll send y'all some sweet 16 tickets so you ain't gotta watch from home!

Another Pac 10 title. We won't need your tickets, we will be there.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 15 2014, 08:28 PM) *

I didn't see that one coming
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 16 2014, 05:18 AM) *
I didn't see that one coming

You also said our football team would lose to SC and they got dealt with! UCLA ain't nothing to play with! Powder Blue and Gold all day!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 16 2014, 10:20 AM) *
You also said our football team would lose to SC and they got dealt with! UCLA ain't nothing to play with! Powder Blue and Gold all day!

Well they football team ain't making no bcs title game no time soon because the SEC would beat that ass and their basketball team won't do nothing in the tourney because I'd bet against them against any big ten, ACC or SEC team
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 16 2014, 02:43 PM) *
Well they football team ain't making no bcs title game no time soon because the SEC would beat that ass and their basketball team won't do nothing in the tourney because I'd bet against them against any big ten, ACC or SEC team

Sounds like a sig bet Rudy you better jump on it lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2014, 12:16 PM) *

Let that man cook
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 16 2014, 02:28 PM) *
Let that man cook

belee dat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.