Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Throwdown Fantasy...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
TheCritics
have you guys checked it out yet? they ripped off my idea but it's all good... I just joined today

Play @ThrowdownFan Fantasy Boxing & MMA. Draft fighters and win cash prizes! Make your picks here - http://www.throwdownfantasy.com

mrchitown
Heard about it, to new for me...I'll wait til it's proven as a good site.mimrockmwoth mounter move for mma and I use star street for NBA, NFL, and MLB..I got a couple other sites I use to make money off fights but I'm not gin incriminate myself on here lol. I got $200 a piece on Wilder and Danny this weekend
TheCritics
its more of a fantasy league than an actual place to wager, its free to join and the interesting thing is how you disperse your funds... example, you have 25k to spend and Kovalev cost 6k, Swift cost 6k, Pac cost 5k, Bradley cost 4k, etc

you have to fill 5 slots without going over and your picks must earn the most total points to win your league
mrchitown
QUOTE (TheCritics @ Mar 13 2014, 03:10 PM) *
its more of a fantasy league than an actual place to wager, its free to join and the interesting thing is how you disperse your funds... example, you have 25k to spend and Kovalev cost 6k, Swift cost 6k, Pac cost 5k, Bradley cost 4k, etc

you have to fill 5 slots without going over and your picks must earn the most total points to win your league

Sounds pretty cool. Did you draft for the fights this weekend?
TheCritics
yeah I took

Malik Scott
Swift Garcia
Kovalev
Glazkov
Mayfield

some fights are this week but each fighter has a cost which you must utilize and stay under 25k... theres 100 different entrants to win $85
mrchitown
QUOTE (TheCritics @ Mar 14 2014, 12:44 PM) *
yeah I took

Malik Scott
Swift Garcia
Kovalev
Glazkov
Mayfield

some fights are this week but each fighter has a cost which you must utilize and stay under 25k... theres 100 different entrants to win $85

Do you draft your teams monthly? And they use stats too right like compubox? I think I might join sooner rather then later
TheCritics
dropped Scott at the last minute and took

Garcia 50.4 pts
Wilder 110.4 pts
Martinez
Moreno
Vazquez

for the total of 160.8 until my next fighters matches, I'm in 28th place, the leader took

JuanMa 102.2 pts
Chilemba 102.6 pts
Wilder 110.4 pts
Glazkov 66.2
Dulorme

for the total of 381.4

its going to hard to catch him but this was $1 to win $25
TheCritics
my other $1 entry I took

Garcia 50.4 pts
Bellew 65.9 pts
Kovalev
Khabib
Mayfield

so my 116.3 has me in 32nd place for right now

the leader has

JuanMa 102.2 pts
Wilder 110.4 pts
Garcia 50.4 pts
Bellew 65.9 pts
Adamek 21.1 pts

he's complete with 350 so a couple KO's just might push me to the lead
AZWildCat
Sounds interesting ...ill check it tonight
Cshel86
Gotta thank all of you bastards for giving me yet another reason to squander away my funds and stay in front of the computer all day...now I'll never live a normal life outside of the internet.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.