Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: klitscho vs solis
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
AZWildCat

Is it just me or should this have been ruled a no contest? At first glance I wanted to give vitali the delayed ko but it kinda looks like he messed up his knee trying to avoid the punches ...if not that left hook had the same delayed effect Wilders had on Scott.

Your thoughts?
Cshel86
Def looked like a kneee/ankle injury, but that hook landed...slightly it seemed. For a guy like that who towers over most of his opponents, I'm sure that hook had some torque on it. I had no idea that Solis fought one of the Klitschko bros. Lol
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 24 2014, 12:16 AM) *
Def looked like a kneee/ankle injury, but that hook landed...slightly it seemed. For a guy like that who towers over most of his opponents, I'm sure that hook had some torque on it. I had no idea that Solis fought one of the Klitschko bros. Lol

I didn't know either i just happened to stumble upon it. I didn't want to take away from vitali's. Win but it did look a little suspect. Honestly it could of been a combination of both. Torque and injury ....and I might be contradicting myself a Tad bit. dntknw.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.