Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I ain't buying what Team Pac is selling
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Dolimite
You are a boxer, your are a brawler on top of being a boxer. You built your entire brand on having this amazing Hercules slash Debo type of punching power. You dismantled "giants"you made the best quit and rearranged the faces of fighters that went toe to toe with you. You have power in both hands and have ridiculous speed! All of a sudden you found God and you become compassionate? BS! Boxing is actually mentioned in the New Testament of the Bible. I do not believe Pac or Roach when they are spewing this BS about Pac being compassionate against his opponents and that he is too nice to them! What kind of crap is that? What sickens me even further is that the media and of course his fans are eating this up. I believe he is on the down side of his career and he doesn't have that pop he use to. Brother Naz even said that he saw Pac sliding against Margarito. Maybe he was juicing because the moment allegations about Pac being on something, his KO rate has dropped. Plus Roach even said that Ariza was giving Pac mysterious drinks. I am not buying that he is so compassionate. It is BS. If you are a fighter you fight. If not quit because you are going to get hurt. He didn't seem compassionate against Marquez in their 3rd and 4th fight. All of a sudden he has this compassion? When did this start? Pac's level of competition (besides Rios) has stepped up. He could not even get rid of Shane Mosley. If opponents are not coming straight towards him then he is lost.

Interesting during the Faceoff, Pac said if Bradley does not run then he can knock him out. Bradley said "what do you mean box? Like move around? You call that running? Did you run against Rios?" The face that Pac made said it all. He got caught in his own talking point. Pac wiggled out of it by saying "Where I am from we call it running." Then Bradley pressed him even further "So were you running against Rios?" Pac said "I was boxing." Bradley responded "So when I do it, its running, but when you do it, its boxing?" Again, this I am so compassionate BS talking point is just that, BS. The game caught up to him and I wish they stop making this dude look so goody goody. He likes ho's he gambles and harbors fugitives. Stop it already.

My last day of work until June! is it Tuesday yet!
flazi
i agree. bradley did kill him with that comeback. i love pac but his team and him always have excuses.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 31 2014, 01:57 PM) *
You are a boxer, your are a brawler on top if being a boxer. You built your entire brand on having this amazing Hercules slash Debo type of punching power. You dismantled "giants"you made the best quit and rearranged the faces of fighters that went toe to toe with you. You have power in both hands and have ridiculous speed! All of a sudden you found God and you become compassionate? BS! Boxing is actually mentioned in the New Testament of the Bible. I do not believe Pac or Roach when they are spewing this BS about Pac being compassionate against his opponents and that he is too nice to them! What kind of crap is that? What sickens me even further is that the 't have thmedia and of course his fans are eating this up. I believe he is on the down side of his career and he doesn't have that pop he use to. Brother Naz even said that he saw Pac sliding against Margarito. Maybe he was juicing because the moment allegations about Pac being on something, his KO rate has dropped. Plus Roach even said that Ariza was giving Pac mysterious drinks. I am not buying that he is so compassionate. It is BS. If you are a fighter you fight. If not quit because you are going to get hurt. He didn't seem compassionate against Marquez in their 3rd and 4th fight. All of a sudden he has this compassion? When did this start? Pac's level of competition (besides Rios) has stepped up. He could not even get rid of Shane Mosley. If opponents are not coming straight towards him then he is lost.

Interesting during the Faceoff, Pac said if Bradley does not run then he can knock him out. Bradley said "what do you mean box? Like move around? You call that running? Did you run against Rios?" The face that Pac made said it all. He got caught in his own talking point. Pac wiggled out of it by saying "Where I am from we call it running." The Bradley pressed him even further "So were you running against Rios?" Pac said "I was boxing." Bradley responded "So when I do it, its running, but when you do it, its boxing?" Again, this I am so compassionate BS talking point is just that BS. The game caught of to him and I wish they stop making this dude look so goody goody. He likes ho's he gambles and harbors fugitives. Stop it already.

I agree with everything you said and yes, Bradley owned him with those replies about Tim supposedly "running". Pacquiao is the king of excuses, if it hadn't been for his whining about how he's afraid of needles and having blood drawn weakens him then we would've had the fight with Floyd back when Manny was supposedly hot.

I love how the media/the public who loves Manny so much just quietly ignored the entire thing about those "SPECIAL SHAKES" he was drinking. Imagine that had been a comment made by one of Floyd's people, the backlash wouldn't have ever stopped.
mrchitown
Pacquiao>>>>Bradley
mrchitown
And thanks for getting me back in the win column with this thread Dolomite, I knew only you would open this thread lol
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 31 2014, 12:44 PM) *
And thanks for getting me back in the win column with this thread Dolomite, I knew only you would open this thread lol

Is this not a good topic?
Dric
I agree with you on everything. Im tired of the Manny can do no wrong bs.
You know Freddy roach is still talking about a mayweather fight its getting old. They use floyds name to sell fights and its ridiculous.
And freddy had the nerves to say they rather have arum represent them on megafight.
Didnt he already read arum equals no fight.
Dolimite
QUOTE (flazi @ Mar 31 2014, 12:15 PM) *
i agree. bradley did kill him with that comeback. i love pac but his team and him always have excuses.

I was a big pac fan when he was in his lower weight but I had to stop because the BS behind him was too much.
ryustuh
didnt see the face-off, but will have to check it out. him and roach have been saying the same exact shit leading up to every fight. he's always "renewed" or "refocused" and every training camp is his "most impressive" to date. i'm not counting him out against tim although i believe bradley will come out with the W. point being, nothing in pac's arsenal is gonna change or improve. he's gonna make the same technical errors he's made his whole career, and bradley will capitalize on them.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 31 2014, 03:55 PM) *
Is this not a good topic?

Sure, but Tim is saying more bs then Roach and Manny. I agree that the stuff they say is getting old, Manny and Freddie have the same scripts speech but it's no more played out then the stuff Bradley says, if they were focused on a war of words with Bradley it would be easy to discredit him...easy!

All of a sudden he won the first fight in his opinion but he giving people yay or nay signs and immodestly after the fight in the ring and months afterwards he talking about idk I, gon have to look at tape blah blah blah, allot of what he does and says is to psyche himself up. Dude really didn't even best Ruslan so I'm trying to see where these band wagoners come from. How did he get better since that fight, it's a lie lol

I'm all for pointing things out but it's just as much bs on the other side
BigDDatHomey
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 31 2014, 05:49 PM) *
Sure, but Tim is saying more bs then Roach and Manny. I agree that the stuff they say is getting old, Manny and Freddie have the same scripts speech but it's no more played out then the stuff Bradley says, if they were focused on a war of words with Bradley it would be easy to discredit him...easy!

All of a sudden he won the first fight in his opinion but he giving people yay or nay signs and immodestly after the fight in the ring and months afterwards he talking about idk I, gon have to look at tape blah blah blah, allot of what he does and says is to psyche himself up. Dude really didn't even best Ruslan so I'm trying to see where these band wagoners come from. How did he get better since that fight, it's a lie lol

So who's going to win?
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 31 2014, 03:49 PM) *

Chi, what I was looking at is the whole thing that team Pac is trying to sell. The reason why he hasn't been dominated isn't because his competition caught on to his game or that he is on the slide or he wasn't as good EVERYONE was making him out to be, but, he is too nice and compassionate towards his opponents. I don't understand why people give this dude a pass! "i uh... I uh...sometimes I am too nice to my opponents... I show compassion." Naw dude, you were trying to end Marquez and walked into a missile. You coasted against Bradley and it cost you big time. Rios was right in front of you and was laughing at your shots (even though you beat him). Stop with this "I am such a nice guy that I don't want to hurt my opponents" And dude stop quoting scripture to take the heat off of you. He couldn't even look Bradley in the eye! What kind of crap is that?

Dolimite is officially on VACATION!!!!!!
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 31 2014, 05:49 PM) *

What BS Tim was supposedly poppin? We all know he won that fight vs Pac, all this BS rematch crap about is the same crap that Arum continues to pull whenever MP lost a fight; rematch, rematch, rematch...................this way Rob stays paid.

I don't know why the stupid public and MP's fan continues to buy all the crap that Roach, Arum and him spew continually. Manny needs this rematch more than Tim because he was the favorite then just as he is now and he has more to prove than Bradley does.

Oh and if you thought he lost that fight to Ruslan then all I can say is you need to check yo lenses lil Homie. Bradley clearly outboxed Ruslan for a stretch of like 5 rounds in a row, true one of the knockdowns in the first should've been called that but even when you factor in that KD it still won't give Provo the win. Anyone who watched that fight knows that when Bradley just simply boxed instead of mixing it up/brawling with Ruslan that he won that easily and showcased awesome skills that showed marked improvement just as he thoroughly outclassed JMM.
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 31 2014, 08:59 PM) *
What BS Tim was supposedly poppin? We all know he won that fight vs Pac, all this BS rematch crap about is the same crap that Arum continues to pull whenever MP lost a fight; rematch, rematch, rematch...................this way Rob stays paid.

I don't know why the stupid public and MP's fan continues to buy all the crap that Roach, Arum and him spew continually. Manny needs this rematch more than Tim because he was the favorite then just as he is now and he has more to prove than Bradley does.

Oh and if you thought he lost that fight to Ruslan then all I can say is you need to check yo lenses lil Homie. Bradley clearly outboxed Ruslan for a stretch of like 5 rounds in a row, true one of the knockdowns in the first should've been called that but even when you factor in that KD it still won't give Provo the win. Anyone who watched that fight knows that when Bradley just simply boxed instead of mixing it up/brawling with Ruslan that he won that easily and showcased awesome skills that showed marked improvement just as he thoroughly outclassed JMM.

Lil homie? I'm far from a lil homie you clown, first off it's not a coincidence that those who are downing Manny on this forum and on others mostly slurp Floyd like he's there boo, just like you do

Check the facts you clown, he got KD in the first and the ref blew the call, if it would've counted on the OFFICIAL scorecards Ruslan would've won. You saying the same dumb stuff he saying, even when he boxed he was getting tagged. Study tape before you come at me with this hoeish talk you spewing, they reshooting the fight on HBO. The rounds he boxed he was stil getting hit and he even got hurt when he allegedly went back to the game plan.

What I don't buy is his bs about the way he fought that fight, he talked about Manny not ko'ing nobody but he went in to the Ruslan fight thinking he can Ko him, Tim has less power then a 5th grader. Ruslan had a lot to do with the way he fights and I'm glad you bring up the Marquez fight because Marquez hit him frequently, Bradley just moved and boxed well.

And who is everybody? You speak for everybody now? Because if you did your dumber then your posts lead me to believe because the overall public believes he lost. But I guess heir stupid and their Pactards because they don't share your opinion. And let's talk about that sock bullshit, he blamed it on not wearing socks lol..c'mon, that's a load of crap. His ankles were hurt because manny was backing him up and he wasn't even fighting the full 3mins of very rd, he outclassed Tim, EASY

I agree with the overall theme of the thread that these dudes meaning Roach, Arum and Manny need to cut their rhetoric out and get a new script but Tim is just as full of shit as they are. I look at both sides not the side that fits into my agenda, try it sometime
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 31 2014, 06:29 PM) *
Lil homie? I'm far from a lil homie you clown, first off it's not a coincidence that those who are downing Manny on this forum and on others mostly slurp Floyd like he's there boo, just like you do

Check the facts you clown, he got KD in the first and the ref blew the call, if it would've counted on the OFFICIAL scorecards Ruslan would've won. You saying the same dumb stuff he saying, even when he boxed he was getting tagged. Study tape before you come at me with this hoeish talk you spewing, they reshooting the fight on HBO. The rounds he boxed he was stil getting hit and he even got hurt when he allegedly went back to the game plan.

What I don't buy is his bs about the way he fought that fight, he talked about Manny not ko'ing nobody but he went in to the Ruslan fight thinking he can Ko him, Tim has less power then a 5th grader. Ruslan had a lot to do with the way he fights and I'm glad you bring up the Marquez fight because Marquez hit him frequently, Bradley just moved and boxed well.

And who is everybody? You speak for everybody now? Because if you did your dumber then your posts lead me to believe because the overall public believes he lost. But I guess heir stupid and their Pactards because they don't share your opinion. And let's talk about that sock bullshit, he blamed it on not wearing socks lol..c'mon, that's a load of crap. His ankles were hurt because manny was backing him up and he wasn't even fighting the full 3mins of very rd, he outclassed Tim, EASY

I agree with the overall theme of the thread that these dudes meaning Roach, Arum and Manny need to cut their rhetoric out and get a new script but Tim is just as full of shit as they are. I look at both sides not the side that fits into my agenda, try it sometime

I think Bradley is mentally getting himself prepared by saying all the right things. Dude was depressed after the Pac verdict, however karma is a ho. Many felt JMM won the third fight so hey. I will say I like Bradley's body language, again he is saying all the right stuff. When he said he didn't wear socks I think this maybe a classic copping mechanism, he can't put any doubt in that head of his. I re watched the Bradley and Pac fight three times and I will say Pac did win but he coasted and it cost him. I also believe Arum had his hand in this fight. Remember what happened before the fight... that long delay in Pac's dressing room? I knew some chicanery was about to go down. Truth is Chi, everyone is full of BS and we all have our fairy tales, but don't expect me to believe a fairy tale when reality is looking right at me. He isn't compassionate or too nice to his opponents, he just doesn't have a plan B and he hasn't improved the technical side of the sport. Simple
Dolimite
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 31 2014, 05:59 PM) *

Easy, he is the anti Floyd and the one that can unthorn the devil of boxing. Plus being on Top Rematches payroll doesn't hurt either. At all. I do agree he won the Ruslan fight by a close margin and he beat Juan. The Pac fight was a lot closer than what people say I thought it was 7-5 Pac. Pac coasted in that fight and it cost him big time.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 31 2014, 06:42 PM) *
Chi, what I was looking at is the whole thing that team Pac is trying to sell. The reason why he hasn't been dominated isn't because his competition caught on to his game or that he is on the slide or he wasn't as good EVERYONE was making him out to be, but, he is too nice and compassionate towards his opponents. I don't understand why people give this dude a pass! "i uh... I uh...sometimes I am too nice to my opponents... I show compassion." Naw dude, you were trying to end Marquez and walked into a missile. You coasted against Bradley and it cost you big time. Rios was right in front of you and was laughing at your shots (even though you beat him). Stop with this "I am such a nice guy that I don't want to hurt my opponents" And dude stop quoting scripture to take the heat off of you. He couldn't even look Bradley in the eye! What kind of crap is that?

They are full of it bro and I whole heartedlly think they need to revise their script because it's gotten old. I can tell what they're going to say before they even open their mouths. But it is some facts to be considered here. Let's look at the Margarito fight, now this is the fight I saw the decline set in, and ironically he took his foot off the gas towards the end, he wanted the fight stopped. Let's look at the Mosley fight, he was tapping gloves...but all that ended when the ref called that slip a KD....Manny came on strong and was tagging Shane.....tell me I'm lying. More proof of his killer instinct being still there is the way he fought in the last Marquez fight, he was determined to be aggressive and Marquez was on his way to the mat until he landed that awesome shot

His killer instinct is there and Bradley is fueling it, but it's my opinion he wants Pacquiao to be aggressive to start the fight, but the problem there is Tim Braldey doesn't have what JMM has, and that's power. Any and everybody can walk trough Bradley's punches. I study and study and study tape, I'm still looking for the improvement that has grown Tim exponentially since the first fight, because truthfully I only saw growth in the Marquez fight.

And the Rios fight, nobody has stopped Brandon, Bradley speaks as if he could've did it. He boxed Rios' ears off and that was good for his confidence to know that he can box and still win. I obviously am picking Manny to win but I wouldn't mind seeing Tim get a REAL win over Manny because if he loses them people are going to discredit him which is unfair because Tim is a solid fighter. I also think too much is being made of the face off, Bradley says stuff to hype himself up, his trash talk game is weak, since when has Pacquiao been a trash talker? Come April 12th he will be getting all the eye contact he wants. He better move around and throw shots because he has zero power and he can be hurt. If Manny hurts him it's over
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 31 2014, 09:41 PM) *
I think Bradley is mentally getting himself prepared by saying all the right things. Dude was depressed after the Pac verdict, however karma is a ho. Many felt JMM won the third fight so hey. I will say I like Bradley's body language, again he is saying all the right stuff. When he said he didn't wear socks I think this maybe a classic copping mechanism, he can't put any doubt in that head of his. I re watched the Bradley and Pac fight three times and I will say Pac did win but he coasted and it cost him. I also believe Arum had his hand in this fight. Remember what happened before the fight... that long delay in Pac's dressing room? I knew some chicanery was about to go down. Truth is Chi, everyone is full of BS and we all have our fairy tales, but don't expect me to believe a fairy tale when reality is looking right at me. He isn't compassionate or too nice to his opponents, he just doesn't have a plan B and he hasn't improved the technical side of the sport. Simple

So why just point out one person fairy tale and not the other, you just proved my point.

April12th is fast approaching so all this will be settled once the final bell rings or the fight is stopped which I see as a possible outcome in this one
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 31 2014, 09:29 PM) *

What's with all the disrespect? I never disrespected a faggot like you but if you want to take there then we can go there all day little girl. Talking about dick slurping a shit, you must be a homo of some sort to even bring in gay ass shit like that. Study the tape, you study the tape punk, no one here agrees with the crap you're talking here. The only dumbfuck on this entire forum is an idiot mfer like you. Tim won that fight and he'll prove it again even clearer so you can take Manny's balls outta yo jaws and his dick outta your ass with that stupid talk.

You a phony real talk.
Gambit808
I read u Dolimite, but Bradley still gon' get taxed either way I see it and he's coming in with just as much to prove as MP does. I think with all that went down in the 1st fight, will carry over into this fight like it did in the Provodnikov fight and compelle Bradley to try and out do Pacquiao in the process of him getting popped upside his Yakub lookin ass dome piece of his, just so he could try and command pace of the fight to erase all doubt about who the better fighter is. While in that moment of feeling superior and sort of over looking Pac's decline, somewhere in between it all, he'll make a mistake that he pays for and get beaten to a stoppage.

In any event though, Manny and crew (or what's left of em) are still living in the past with almost everything him and Roach say. They should quit with the sales pitch and just tell it in a way that's not reaching for to much with bs.
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 31 2014, 10:22 PM) *
What's with all the disrespect? I never disrespected a faggot like you but if you want to take there then we can go there all day little girl. Talking about dick slurping a shit, you must be a homo of some sort to even bring in gay ass shit like that. Study the tape, you study the tape punk, no one here agrees with the crap you're talking here. The only dumbfuck on this entire forum is an idiot mfer like you. Tim won that fight and he'll prove it again even clearer so you can take Manny's balls outta yo jaws and his dick outta your ass with that stupid talk.

You a phony real talk.

You sent a shot and I returned one, it's life outside the forum chief and most viewers of that fight felt he lost. Your rebuttal proves you have nothing of true substance to refute anything I said. You getting mad because I called you out. It's just my opinion. But you have a habit of downing everything and holding up Floyd. This aint even have nothing to do with him but you stay with that man's name in your mouth but I'm homo.

No one here agrees with what dude lol....calm yourself dude. Now I got Manny's balls in My jaws and something in my ass because I disagree with you, yet your referring to me as gay. Riight....I wasn't even talking to you in the first place you jumped in me and Dolomite's convo like the captain save a hoe you are. Yeah I'm hurting because some pouting ass poster called me a phony. You a groupie bruh. I probably could've said it better but that's what you are

I don't agree what your response was to me initially nor do I appreciate the jab you took at me first but it's whatever. I offered you counter points to your post and you offered nothing, I gave you examples of why my stance is the way it is and you got butt hurt. Ignoring the points I came up with in favor of this crap, you have no reasonable foundations on your stance, case closed. Don't even bother quoting me again. You a loser, you don't even exist
mrchitown
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Apr 1 2014, 12:44 AM) *
I read u Dolimite, but Bradley still gon' get taxed either way I see it and he's coming in with just as much to prove as MP does. I think with all that went down in the 1st fight, will carry over into this fight like it did in the Provodnikov fight and compelle Bradley to try and out do Pacquiao in the process of him getting popped upside his Yakub lookin ass dome piece of his, just so he could try and command pace of the fight to erase all doubt about who the better fighter is. While in that moment of feeling superior and sort of over looking Pac's decline, somewhere in between it all, he'll make a mistake that he pays for and get beaten to a stoppage.

In any event though, Manny and crew (or what's left of em) are still living in the past with almost everything him and Roach say. They should quit with the sales pitch and just tell it in a way that's not reaching for to much with bs.

I look at it like this, both have something to prove. Bradley is a smart fighter and he knows that he has a point to prove in this one. This is a big fight with huge implications for both so I expect a very good fight. The only thing that worries me is if they will cheat Tim if he really wins it. Though I'm not favoring him to win, I'm not counting him out due to his movement and ability to box

But this is the issue can he win the fight backing up the way he did the first time and the way he's known to do? I don't believe he can because even in decline he doesn't have quicker feet then Pacquiao he doesn't have better handspeed the Pacquiao. He can't knock him out, but what Bradley does he does it well and that's being relentless. He comes to win and he just doesn't stop. He reminds me of Danny Garcia because neither have a standout skill they just win

I think we're all tired of hearing the same stuff, it's really been old. How many times are we going to have to hear Manny is going for the ko, or that Manny is having the best camp of his career blah blah blah. We all know that at this stage, Manny is who he is
mgrover
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 31 2014, 07:57 PM) *
You are a boxer, your are a brawler on top of being a boxer. You built your entire brand on having this amazing Hercules slash Debo type of punching power. You dismantled "giants"you made the best quit and rearranged the faces of fighters that went toe to toe with you. You have power in both hands and have ridiculous speed! All of a sudden you found God and you become compassionate? BS! Boxing is actually mentioned in the New Testament of the Bible. I do not believe Pac or Roach when they are spewing this BS about Pac being compassionate against his opponents and that he is too nice to them! What kind of crap is that? What sickens me even further is that the media and of course his fans are eating this up. I believe he is on the down side of his career and he doesn't have that pop he use to. Brother Naz even said that he saw Pac sliding against Margarito. Maybe he was juicing because the moment allegations about Pac being on something, his KO rate has dropped. Plus Roach even said that Ariza was giving Pac mysterious drinks. I am not buying that he is so compassionate. It is BS. If you are a fighter you fight. If not quit because you are going to get hurt. He didn't seem compassionate against Marquez in their 3rd and 4th fight. All of a sudden he has this compassion? When did this start? Pac's level of competition (besides Rios) has stepped up. He could not even get rid of Shane Mosley. If opponents are not coming straight towards him then he is lost.

Interesting during the Faceoff, Pac said if Bradley does not run then he can knock him out. Bradley said "what do you mean box? Like move around? You call that running? Did you run against Rios?" The face that Pac made said it all. He got caught in his own talking point. Pac wiggled out of it by saying "Where I am from we call it running." Then Bradley pressed him even further "So were you running against Rios?" Pac said "I was boxing." Bradley responded "So when I do it, its running, but when you do it, its boxing?" Again, this I am so compassionate BS talking point is just that, BS. The game caught up to him and I wish they stop making this dude look so goody goody. He likes ho's he gambles and harbors fugitives. Stop it already.

Personally I've never been interested in a boxers personal life outside the ring, but the shit there constantly coming out with is getting tired. Nothing wrong with a bit of ego. Even when Pac says am going to win it just seems in a weak way. Somebody really needs to make it personal to bring something out of him.
Gambit808
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 1 2014, 02:12 AM) *
I look at it like this, both have something to prove. Bradley is a smart fighter and he knows that he has a point to prove in this one. This is a big fight with huge implications for both so I expect a very good fight. The only thing that worries me is if they will cheat Tim if he really wins it. Though I'm not favoring him to win, I'm not counting him out due to his movement and ability to box

But this is the issue can he win the fight backing up the way he did the first time and the way he's known to do? I don't believe he can because even in decline he doesn't have quicker feet then Pacquiao he doesn't have better handspeed the Pacquiao. He can't knock him out, but what Bradley does he does it well and that's being relentless. He comes to win and he just doesn't stop. He reminds me of Danny Garcia because neither have a standout skill they just win

I think we're all tired of hearing the same stuff, it's really been old. How many times are we going to have to hear Manny is going for the ko, or that Manny is having the best camp of his career blah blah blah. We all know that at this stage, Manny is who he is

I agree, and this sort of comes with what I meant about things from the 1st fight carrying into this one. Maybe Bradley does have the same mind set that u pointed out about the judges cheating him and it kinda plays into how he handles this fight by saying well hey, I'm not trying to go through the same type of backlash that I got from the 1st bout, I'm here to prove a point and I may need to do a bit more to prove that I won that fight and that I'm better than Pacquiao to erase all doubt. He may try to box smart, but again as you pointed out, even while in a decline, Pac still has the quicker feet and hand speed to make almost anyone uncomfortable if they're unable to time him right and off-set that sort of relentless pace that he's been known to set. Even while beating Marquez, I don't think Bradley's adjustments will be as effective as Marquez in dealing with Pac, but the fight is around the corner and we shall see.

While I am confident in Pacquiao coming out with the W, I'm still a bit sketchy about how much more effective he can be at this point in his career. He put on a dominant performance against Rios, but there were times of him gettin popped in that fight that made me wonder if it was either ring rust, or a furthered example of his decline. If TB had a bit more pop on his punches, I'd be more inclined to side with the brotha, but he doesen't and I still question some of his attributes against certain fighters as I've done with Garcia, so let's see if he's able to again prove his doubters wrong.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 31 2014, 07:42 PM) *

Screeeew you!!! Can't stand you right now! LOL

I have 24 more days til I get my time off. My supervisors told me take a whole week (Mon-Fri), and I said, "Nope...give me a Fri-Fri". So I'm officially off from Apr. 25th - May 5th...played that card just right. I'm gonna "Al Bundy" it, and do f*ck all for that whole time off. Lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 31 2014, 02:57 PM) *

I agree...the "compassion" stuff is a weak excuse...probably one of the worst that I've heard from Team Pac. If anything, they're just playing into his character in the boxing world, but still, had Tim had any pop, Manny would've taken him more seriously.

That whole "boxing/running" back and forth was the funniest though, I honestly laughed at both of them. It just seems like Manny's always high during those Faceoffs...maybe that's just me, because he's always holding his laughs in.

You can't truly knock Manny for not being able to knock Mosley out...nobody's been able to do it. Manny have been as close as Vernon was, but he wasn't able to cut the ring off. I didn't see any compassion in the 3rd JMM fight, but I definitely saw that fire in the 4th fight.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Apr 1 2014, 01:44 AM) *

I agree with both of you, though I'm filtering some of the stuff that D is saying...simply because some of it is probably "vacation excitement". Lol

Anyway, as somebody mentioned, Bradley is igniting Manny's killer instinct, but maybe that's what he wants. Maybe he's banking on Manny making a mistake by being overly aggressive. I'm saying that because of what I saw in their first fight, coupled with how Manny performed in the 4th Marquez fight.

In the first Bradley fight, we was somewhat terrible when he attacked Tim, BUT, he was catching Tim coming in and backing out. Tim fought the way he did in the JMM fight, moving and boxing, but that ugly head movement and overzealous need to recklessly attack, reared it's ugly head.

I don't think Manny truly has the power that he used to, because he was hitting Tim with some of the same shots that Ruslan did when Tim got careless, but nothing came of it. NOW, Manny could've just not been in tip top shape, and maybe it showed in that fight. Manny was more successful with his attack in the 4th JMM fight, but the counterpunches belonged to JMM.

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 1 2014, 04:20 AM) *
Personally I've never been interested in a boxers personal life outside the ring, but the shit there constantly coming out with is getting tired. Nothing wrong with a bit of ego. Even when Pac says am going to win it just seems in a weak way. Somebody really needs to make it personal to bring something out of him.

I'm tired of it too. You have a weak trash talker in Tim, who also seems to have 5 different personalities, and Manny being painted as the saint, because truthfully, he isn't that great on camera...unless he's knocking somebody out.

On top of that, you have Lampley, Kellerman, Arum, and a few others involved in the 24/7...seems like they pulled everybody they could to give their account of the fight. Honestly, its not a bad idea, but seeing Lampley outside of the telecast, is a pain in the rear as it is. Lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Apr 1 2014, 06:27 AM) *
I agree, and this sort of comes with what I meant about things from the 1st fight carrying into this one. Maybe Bradley does have the same mind set that u pointed out about the judges cheating him and it kinda plays into how he handles this fight by saying well hey, I'm not trying to go through the same type of backlash that I got from the 1st bout, I'm here to prove a point and I may need to do a bit more to prove that I won that fight and that I'm better than Pacquiao to erase all doubt. He may try to box smart, but again as you pointed out, even while in a decline, Pac still has the quicker feet and hand speed to make almost anyone uncomfortable if they're unable to time him right and off-set that sort of relentless pace that he's been known to set. Even while beating Marquez, I don't think Bradley's adjustments will be as effective as Marquez in dealing with Pac, but the fight is around the corner and we shall see.

While I am confident in Pacquiao coming out with the W, I'm still a bit sketchy about how much more effective he can be at this point in his career. He put on a dominant performance against Rios, but there were times of him gettin popped in that fight that made me wonder if it was either ring rust, or a furthered example of his decline. If TB had a bit more pop on his punches, I'd be more inclined to side with the brotha, but he doesen't and I still question some of his attributes against certain fighters as I've done with Garcia, so let's see if he's able to again prove his doubters wrong.

There was moments in the Rios fight where Manny was getting hit by Rios and he seemed as if he didn't know how to respond. Obviously he comes out of it and got back to the in and out combination punching but that lull does raise some red flags...I think Tim is a smarty guy and he's employing some psychological tactics here but they might come back to haunt him

If Tim had more pop then yeah, I'd probably go with him too but he doesn't so I have my doubts. As I said earlier even in decline Pacquiao has a lot of advantages over Bradley. Tim is a solid defender but his head movement is not elite and he was getting tagged by Manny, Ruslan, and Marquez due to shaky mead movement. He has a tendency to go back and when he goes backwards he'll pull back. That's why he got hit a lot in the first fight against Manny and in that regard he hasn't improved in any stretch of the imagination.

For Tim to win he's going to have to hit, move and hit, move
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 1 2014, 08:32 AM) *

I have 24 more days til I get my time off. My supervisors told me take a whole week (Mon-Fri), and I said, "Nope...give me a Fri-Fri". So I'm officially off from Apr. 25th - May 5th...played that card just right. I'm gonna "Al Bundy" it, and do f*ck all for that whole time off. Lol

Both of yall are lucky...especially Dolomite, he taking time off like he gon be going into labor
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 1 2014, 12:59 AM) *
You sent a shot and I returned one, it's life outside the forum chief and most viewers of that fight felt he lost. Your rebuttal proves you have nothing of true substance to refute anything I said. You getting mad because I called you out. It's just my opinion. But you have a habit of downing everything and holding up Floyd. This aint even have nothing to do with him but you stay with that man's name in your mouth but I'm homo.

No one here agrees with what dude lol....calm yourself dude. Now I got Manny's balls in My jaws and something in my ass because I disagree with you, yet your referring to me as gay. Riight....I wasn't even talking to you in the first place you jumped in me and Dolomite's convo like the captain save a hoe you are. Yeah I'm hurting because some pouting ass poster called me a phony. You a groupie bruh. I probably could've said it better but that's what you are

I don't agree what your response was to me initially nor do I appreciate the jab you took at me first but it's whatever. I offered you counter points to your post and you offered nothing, I gave you examples of why my stance is the way it is and you got butt hurt. Ignoring the points I came up with in favor of this crap, you have no reasonable foundations on your stance, case closed. Don't even bother quoting me again. You a loser, you don't even exist

What shot did I send??
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 31 2014, 06:57 PM) *
So why just point out one person fairy tale and not the other, you just proved my point.

April12th is fast approaching so all this will be settled once the final bell rings or the fight is stopped which I see as a possible outcome in this one

I am not saying they are not both selling crappy stories, but what Team Pac is doing is not being even close to be honest. He is too nice and compassionate to his opponents? Serious? He contradicts himself when he goes to hell with Marquez in the 3rd and 4th fight. He is a liar and his team is a lie. For someone to be so honest he could at least just say nothing vs. I am too nice to my opponents. It doesn't belong in boxing.
QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 1 2014, 12:20 AM) *

MG that is my point. I don't care what he does outside the ring but when he spews crap like he is just too nice to his opponents it spills BS.
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 1 2014, 05:32 AM) *

I woke up around 10 am, went to the gym played some basketball got some chicken and waffles afterwards. Picked up the boy went to go get some ice cream after that watched the first five episodes of Game of Thrones from the first season. Watched Stanford beat UNC. Today was a good day, June seems decades away! Tomorrow is beach day!!!!!!!
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 1 2014, 05:37 AM) *
I agree...the "compassion" stuff is a weak excuse...probably one of the worst that I've heard from Team Pac. If anything, they're just playing into his character in the boxing world, but still, had Tim had any pop, Manny would've taken him more seriously.

That whole "boxing/running" back and forth was the funniest though, I honestly laughed at both of them. It just seems like Manny's always high during those Faceoffs...maybe that's just me, because he's always holding his laughs in.

You can't truly knock Manny for not being able to knock Mosley out...nobody's been able to do it. Manny have been as close as Vernon was, but he wasn't able to cut the ring off. I didn't see any compassion in the 3rd JMM fight, but I definitely saw that fire in the 4th fight.

maybe they are using this as a mental fake out, I don't know it is just pissing me off that no one has grilled his team on this BS. Vernon Forrest should of sent Shane to the moon but hell this was Shane prior to his divorce, he was a tough SOB. But if Pac has all this amazing power and he made De La Hoya quit, Cotto looked like someone ran him over with a semi truck, Margarito lost an eye, but he could not even wobble put pressure on Shane to even mark him out. BS. Not to mention Clottley, my goodness!

[quote name='mrchitown' date='Apr 1 2014, 06:46 PM' post='602868']
Both of yall are lucky...especially Dolomite, he taking time off like he gon be going into labor
[/
quote]
I haven't had sex in 6 months, I need a break trust me....
mgrover
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 2 2014, 05:44 AM) *
MG that is my point. I don't care what he does outside the ring but when he spews crap like he is just too nice to his opponents it spills BS.

Thats the thing right, I think Cshel said it best time ago, Pac was never a shit talker, or even a talker of any type. He'd just stare at you quietly before proceeding to demolish your face.

That was the aura of the "Pacman". People never watched Pac for what he said, it was always what he did in the ring, why there trying to change that now I have no idea.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 1 2014, 10:46 PM) *

Right, you'd think that he was having the baby. Lol

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 2 2014, 12:44 AM) *
I woke up around 10 am, went to the gym played some basketball got some chicken and waffles afterwards. Picked up the boy went to go get some ice cream after that watched the first five episodes of Game of Thrones from the first season. Watched Stanford beat UNC. Today was a good day, June seems decades away! Tomorrow is beach day!!!!!!!

Coon

haha.gif

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 2 2014, 05:26 AM) *
Thats the thing right, I think Cshel said it best time ago, Pac was never a shit talker, or even a talker of any type. He'd just stare at you quietly before proceeding to demolish your face.

That was the aura of the "Pacman". People never watched Pac for what he said, it was always what he did in the ring, why there trying to change that now I have no idea.

The Manny of old...oh how I missth thee

cool.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 2 2014, 12:44 AM) *
I haven't had sex in 6 months, I need a break trust me....

Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 2 2014, 07:02 AM) *
Right, you'd think that he was having the baby. Lol

Coon

haha.gif

The Manny of old...oh how I missth thee

cool.gif

It was finger licking good!
Marcus
Honestly I just think Pacquiao's heart isnt in boxing anymore. At this point he's just trying to cash out before he hangs em up for good. If true maybe the theory on Pacquiao stopping PEDS and having less KOs when people began to speculate played a factor on him mentally when he realized he's not what the PEDS/Media made him out to be. Or maybe hes just done. I mean despite his speculated Money problems im sure Pacquiao sleeps welll at night. I just dont see the hunger in him anymore. Its gone. Hes just captilizing on the only thing he knows how to do while his body still permits. But Pacquaio is finished.

As for Bradley he knows he lost that fight and he knows Prov beat the breaks off of him. A lto of ppl make it seem like its more of what bradley didnt do than what ruslan did. But i just honestly think he got his ass whooped and itd be the same in a rematch. Who won or lost? I think bradley won but he wasnt capable of making that win easier as he claims. Bradley is full of shit but you cant blame him for psyching himself up. Pacs team is full of shit too. But i just think Pac's a talented fighter that doesnt love his job. After all that money.. its hard to wake up and go to training camp.

Thats what makes fighters like Floyd and B-Hop special. They couldve left the game eons ago if they wanted to but theyre still doing it for the love of the sport.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Marcus @ Apr 2 2014, 03:13 PM) *
Honestly I just think Pacquiao's heart isnt in boxing anymore. At this point he's just trying to cash out before he hangs em up for good. If true maybe the theory on Pacquiao stopping PEDS and having less KOs when people began to speculate played a factor on him mentally when he realized he's not what the PEDS/Media made him out to be. Or maybe hes just done. I mean despite his speculated Money problems im sure Pacquiao sleeps welll at night. I just dont see the hunger in him anymore. Its gone. Hes just captilizing on the only thing he knows how to do while his body still permits. But Pacquaio is finished.

As for Bradley he knows he lost that fight and he knows Prov beat the breaks off of him. A lto of ppl make it seem like its more of what bradley didnt do than what ruslan did. But i just honestly think he got his ass whooped and itd be the same in a rematch. Who won or lost? I think bradley won but he wasnt capable of making that win easier as he claims. Bradley is full of shit but you cant blame him for psyching himself up. Pacs team is full of shit too. But i just think Pac's a talented fighter that doesnt love his job. After all that money.. its hard to wake up and go to training camp.

Thats what makes fighters like Floyd and B-Hop special. They couldve left the game eons ago if they wanted to but theyre still doing it for the love of the sport.

You pretty much made your own point and answered your own questions...but to add to your point...seriously, what opponent out there, is actually gonna put that fire in Manny to wanna wake up, train, and give his all??? Bradley rematch? 5th Marquez fight? Provodnikov, maybe? Not many of these guys are bringing him that attention that he had back in the day...ODLH, Hatton, Cotto.
Marcus
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 3 2014, 10:37 AM) *
You pretty much made your own point and answered your own questions...but to add to your point...seriously, what opponent out there, is actually gonna put that fire in Manny to wanna wake up, train, and give his all??? Bradley rematch? 5th Marquez fight? Provodnikov, maybe? Not many of these guys are bringing him that attention that he had back in the day...ODLH, Hatton, Cotto.

Hes not fighting the same caliber fighters legacy wise so that takes motivation away. The only HOFer/same caliber fighters are Floyd & Marquez (Canelo stardom wise) from 140-154. Everyone else either moved up in weight, hung their gloves up, or are now gatekeepers (ie Judah). None of these opponents pac is fighting will propel his career or do much for his legacy. Provodnikov, Bradley, & Rios dont compare to Hatton, DLH, and Cotto. Pacquiaos already an ATG. The only fighter that can make him greater is Floyd and vice versa. So until he gets that legacy defining fight, we wont be seeing vintage Manny anytime soon. At this point him and Floyd are just doing these younger fighters favors by giving them opportunities/paydays. They gain nothing but another check that theyre accustomed to. The difference now is that Floyd stayed true to what brought him to the top, winning by being a smart defensive boxer. Pacquiao is known for wilnning by being a monster/killer. He hasnt been true to that reputation. Hes not being true to what got him on this big stage which hurts him because even when he does win, he doesnt show that killer instict and the judges expect more. Im guessing in their eyes it makes it seem as though theyre opponent did something nullify his aggression. Like Floyd in the cotto fight for example. Floyd isnt known for taking punishment so when he did in that fight although he won, greater focus was on him not being able to do what hes known for - being defensive. So in the eyes of the ppl it was somewhat of a loss. Hence the reason why everyone began to say his legs/reflexes are gone etc. Pacquiao needs to stay true to fashion of winning which got him to the pinnacle. At this point whether he gets the W,L, or D if he does so by not being a killer the media/ppl will always say hes finished goods.

But that aggression comes from hunger. And it'll take a lot of soul searching to become hungry hundreds of millions later when a win over your lackluster opposition isnt anything really to be hungry for. Especially if you know youre a HOFer and youll always be a cash cow/star W,L, or D. Its about the check for Manny. Not the love of the sport. Only the greatest fight we will never see can bring the vintage Manny back because thats a fight to be motivated about. Now this notion is based on the idea that Pac never used PEDS. If he did then thats an entirely different story...
sduck
I used to be a big Pacquiao fan, but I think I'm done with Pac. Him and his camp have been exposing themselves as the frauds that they are.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Apr 1 2014, 09:48 PM) *
What shot did I send??

I'm still waitin" for Mr. Chi to tell us about the so called "SHOT" I sent???
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Apr 3 2014, 01:44 PM) *
I'm still waitin" for Mr. Chi to tell us about the so called "SHOT" I sent???

Bruh read your initial response to me, how many different ways do I have to tell you something. We wouldn't even be talking about this if you would've stayed out of me and Dolomite's conversation. Stop acting like a scorned gf, let it go!
mrchitown
QUOTE (sduck @ Apr 3 2014, 12:24 PM) *
I used to be a big Pacquiao fan, but I think I'm done with Pac. Him and his camp have been exposing themselves as the frauds that they are.

Why do you say that?
mrchitown
Idk if it's hunger or not but he's taken his foot off the gas in recent yrs in fights and it came back to haunt him against Bradley in the first go round. Though I and many others think he won, he has himself to blame too for trying to coast in the fight.

Alot of people thought Cotto was done after the series of beat downs he took at the hands if Margarito and Pacquiao and he proved them wrong. He found a fire against Margarito and that's similar in this case in the fact that Miguel, like Manny felt he was cheated. And Miguel definitely had a fire against Floyd. He gave him one if the tougher fights of his career. My point is all this stuff Tim is saying may backfire, he already had enough motivation and now Tim is fanning the flames and he may be consumed by them next weekend
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 3 2014, 11:14 AM) *
Idk if it's hunger or not but he's taken his foot off the gas in recent yrs in fights and it came back to haunt him against Bradley in the first go round. Though I and many others think he won, he has himself to blame too for trying to coast in the fight.

Alot of people thought Cotto was done after the series of beat downs he took at the hands if Margarito and Pacquiao and he proved them wrong. He found a fire against Margarito and that's similar in this case in the fact that Miguel, like Manny felt he was cheated. And Miguel definitely had a fire against Floyd. He gave him one if the tougher fights of his career. My point is all this stuff Tim is saying may backfire, he already had enough motivation and now Tim is fanning the flames and he may be consumed by them next weekend

If you were Bradley, what would be your mindset? Everyone else is giving him 0 chance to win he has to be his own cheerleader. I think the pressure is on Manny. He has to look GREAT!
sduck
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 3 2014, 02:02 PM) *
Why do you say that?

Pretty much an over hyped fighter with lots of fixed/bullshit fights, delusional overzealous fan base, overrated trainer, and a snake of a promoter.
BoxingStill#1
This thread is entertaining.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 3 2014, 02:01 PM) *
Bruh read your initial response to me, how many different ways do I have to tell you something. We wouldn't even be talking about this if you would've stayed out of me and Dolomite's conversation. Stop acting like a scorned gf, let it go!

I read it and I didn't see anything in it where I personally attacked you by calling you a name or anything, I responded in agreement with Dolo and you took offense to it by trying to tell me to stay out of a Forum (you know where people are allowed to chat and say whatever they want within the rules) for which you took exception to. If that bothered you then fine because you reacted like a scorned little bitch, not me.
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Apr 3 2014, 06:53 PM) *
I read it and I didn't see anything in it where I personally attacked you by calling you a name or anything, I responded in agreement with Dolo and you took offense to it by trying to tell me to stay out of a Forum (you know where people are allowed to chat and say whatever they want within the rules) for which you took exception to. If that bothered you then fine because you reacted like a scorned little bitch, not me.

Ok slurpee,I ain't repeating myself for you, I told you to stay out of me and dolomite convo, not the thread, I'm done talking about it, it's all good on my end
mrchitown
QUOTE (sduck @ Apr 3 2014, 05:30 PM) *
Pretty much an over hyped fighter with lots of fixed/bullshit fights, delusional overzealous fan base, overrated trainer, and a snake of a promoter.

You get no argument from me on those points. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 3 2014, 03:03 PM) *
If you were Bradley, what would be your mindset? Everyone else is giving him 0 chance to win he has to be his own cheerleader. I think the pressure is on Manny. He has to look GREAT!

You proving my point, the same way you saying what is Bradley's mindset supposed to be, even though most of us are in agreement that team Pacquiao's rhetoric is old, what is there mindset supposed to be? Especially when it's facts to back up some of the things their saying. I just provided you and others of Miguel Cotto as an example of fire being seen as gone and it was proven false, Manny is just better then Tim and Tim's overhyping himself and his abilities.

Did you see the interview he recently did where he said the fights not going the distance? I suppose you believe that? I'm not buying what either is selling. The pressure is on both of them, if you don't think so then I don't know what else to tell you. Look at the first ep of 24/7, he talks about winning the fight then at the end he says I don't wanna gift, I want a win. Which is it,did you win or get a gift bro? Then he says the pressure is on him, then he says something is bothering me,it's the Pacquiao fight. He contradicts himself but he getting passes but yet we not buying what Many selling

Boxers are just like politicians, they all spew bullshit, Bradley may be using psychological tactics to get Pacquioa to come in too aggressive. And that may work because Bradley is a decent counter puncher but he still has zero power, what does he possess to keep Manny off of him? He didn't have any in the 1st fight. Hit and move should be the strategy Bradley employs, input at some point in the fight he's going to find himself in a fight and that's where he loses
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.