Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV-Bradley-Pacquiao II@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-SPOILERS
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Jack 1000
For all on-going round-by-round and post-fight reactions to the Bradley-Pacquio fight. Keep everything in this thread.

***NEW BETA CHAT FEATURE***

Tonight, Fighthype will be testing a new feature, our new on-going interactive chatroom! A very special thank you to all staff and to user "mgrover" for his ideas and contributions to this!!! Instructions and a link will be provided below. Please note, that this is a BETA RELEASE ONLY! This means that it may work great, good, average, or crappy. We will be evaluating its use tonight and post-fight for future use. Traditional round by round updates and comments will be in this thread as always. We hope that our chatroom provides another way to communicate about the fight in real-time.

To prevent problems and potential abuses of the system, the chatroom is planned to be BY INVITATION ONLY! Meaning only for people registered within the community who already know our community rules and guidelines. All community guidelines will apply to the chatroom. USERS ARE EXPECTED NOT TO POST PUBLIC STREAMS ABOUT THE FIGHT IN THE CHATROOM! STREAMS ARE ONLY ALLOWED THROUGH EMAIL OR PM. If our tests show abuses of the system, we may have no choice but to discontinue its use.

A special user invite link will be pinned up and provided for the chatroom so that we can keep track of members in the room and to report bugs. THIS INVITE LINK SHOULD NOT CONTAIN ANY SPOILERS ABOUT THE FIGHT AT ALL. NOT EVEN WITHIN THAT THREAD! THE INVITE THREAD IS ONLY FOR A LIST OF NAMES SO THAT WE CAN "INVITE YOU" INTO THE ROOM! (and any bug issues.)

We expect some bugs and bumps with this new feature. If things go reasonably well, I am hoping to make this chatroom a permanent feature by May 3rd for Mayweather-Maidana.

Instructions for users:

Fight Hype Chatroom link: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23f...hype&uio=d4
1. Go log into the chat, you will receive this error the first time

#fighthype Cannot join channel (+r) - you need to be identified with services

You will have to register the username you can do this like this:

a. /msg NickServ REGISTER <password> <youremail@example.com>
b. use a valid email, and youll receive a command to paste in to confirm

2. Post your name on the forums so we can invite you in

3. After this when connecting just tick the box that says Auth to services: and input your username and password

4. When in you can invite anybody else, that way we don't need to depend on a mod on all the time as long as the community keeps things in check

To invite someone:
/Invite username #fighthype

To permanently add someone to the invite list(I think this can only be done by mods):
/mode #fighthype +I $a:<persons username>

Regards,

Jack

Administrator
Gambit808
TEAM PACQUIAO
DigitalBoom
mrchitown

VS.

TEAM BRADLEY
The Original MrFactor
ryustuh
mitukczuk
jontue
bnoles4life
Whyu1nunno
SylentKnghtz (By UD)
Jack 1000 (by SD)
Dric

TEAM VARGAS
Gambit808 (by UD)

VS.

TEAM ALLAKHVERDIEV
AZWildCat (by TKO/KO)
Dolimite
Cshel86

TEAM USMANEE

VS.

TEAM BELTRAND
AZWildCat
Gambit808
Dolimite
mrchitown

TEAM FELIX JR.
AZWildCat (by TKO/KO)
Gambit808 (by UD)
Dolimite

VS.

TEAM VASQUEZ

***SIG BET CHALLENGE***

TEAM PACMAN
Gambit808 (by KO/TKO)
pimpfighterROQ (by MD)
karmine20 (by UD)
Jovi (by UD)
BigFightFan (by UD)
klonopinz (by UD)
un01 (by UD)
pacco_diablo (by TKO)
mgrover (by SD)
Cshel86 (by TKO)

VS.

TEAM DESERT STORM
Dolimite (by SD)
TheCritics (by UD)
BrutUalBK
sduck
Plah (by UD)
KSUN247 (by UD)
truth (by SD)
AZWildCat (by KO/TKO)
Kratza (By UD)
jtiizzle (By UD)
mitukczuk
Man I hope Bradley wins this one a LIL BIT more decisively. Pac seems to be determined and "on a mission" (not the preaching one) but he looked kinda odd during the weigh-in, I am curious to see how he looks fight night. Will not be able to watch it as of course, the fight starts at about 4-5am here in Czech Republic. Heres hoping Bradley stays out of trouble...

I still think Timmy will prevail and as always finds a way to win....Close UD or SD.
Cshel86
Changed my mind...got PAC by TKO in 5. Got a feeling that PAC is gonna come out guns blazing and get it over with as quick as possible.
Gambit808
No trilogies after this one.

Jack 1000
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 12 2014, 05:08 PM) *
Changed my mind...got PAC by TKO in 5. Got a feeling that PAC is gonna come out guns blazing and get it over with as quick as possible.

It's Tim's fight to lose. IF he wars like against Ruslan, I could see this happening. Tim needs to do what he does best, box, move, pivot, counter. Make it into a pure boxing match. Remember, Bradley had bad feet the first time. That won't seem to be the case here. The issues here are that Manny has to make it a war, and Tim has to avoid a war. Anything and everything that Manny does WILL be pom-pomed by Lamply and the HBO crew. They gave Bradley no credit in the first fight. I don't expect anything different here.

I am counting on fair judging in my SD Bradley pick. I hope it's not where Manny gets all close rounds, and Bradley has to win 9-3, just to get a draw. Barring a KO, or very dominant performance on either side, we are getting a trilogy.

Jack
Dolimite
I got Beltran, Felix over Vasquez, Allalhavez however you spell his name and Tim. I am still shakey about picking Tim but he has been winning, so I will through the dice, I got all fights by UD. GAMBITO HOOK IT UP!
mgrover
I've just busted out of poker in spectacular fashion. The thing is Pac can hurt Bradley, not just his feet. He did it before in the first fight. I think this will fight will be who can get off first and that'll probably come down to whose going to move around the ring better. I'd love it if Pac forced Bradley to be the aggressor but that ain't happening.
Jovi
I got Pacquiao! By Decision with him knocking down Bradley, possible ref stoppage.

For the first time ever i watched the Rocky series recently. Not only do i rock with it but Rocky slightly reminds me of Pacquiao, especially with all this talk about "killer instinct" which i've actually gotten tired of hearing, like he didn't just dominate Rios. He's isn't throwing crazy flurries all the time and actually worries about his defense for a change and now he lost he killer instinct? lmao cmon. He's still Pacquiao.....Bradley reminds me alittle bit too much of Apollo Creed, just not as popular lol.

All this build up about Pac will work in his favor when he demolishes Bradley, he'll be invincible in the media again, then he we get the Mayweather vs Pac hype again. Might actually help sell mayweather's next fight too.

Pacquiao is a nice guy and he's still a badass, now if you ask for his wrath, i'd hate to be the one to ask for that...Pac dropped that scripture on him in the faceoff "Those who are exalted shall be humbled, those who are humbled shall be exalted" I saw it all happening from there.
Cshel86
Oh yeah, Jessie Vargas loses tonight...
KSUN247
Changed my mind. UD for Timothy Bradley. Just don't see that much of an improved Pacquiao, from the Rios fight. Rios was tailor made for Manny to look good & restore his luster. Bradley will box and that will make the difference. He would be foolish to brawl like he did against Provodnikov. Manny will make it interesting for a bit, but he will get frustrated and lose by decision with no controversy.
Plah
Not changing my mind! Lol. Got Tim by UD 8-4.

Hello everyone
mrchitown
I'm going Beltran and Pacquiao tonight. I don't care either way who wins but I hope they don't screw Tim if he legitimately beats Manny.
Gambit808
TEAM FELIX JR. ***LOSER BY UD***
AZWildCat (by TKO/KO)
Gambit808 (by UD)
Dolimite

VS.

TEAM VASQUEZ ***WINNER BY UD***
Col Reb
ARRRGGHHHHH! I can't get into the chat room.
Cshel86
What fight is on at this moment? We're about to go to the bar...just trying to see how much time we have left to spare.
KSUN247
Vargas fight just ended. Beltran fight is next.
Cshel86
QUOTE (KSUN247 @ Apr 12 2014, 11:00 PM) *
Beltran fight is next

Okay. Does the Vargas fight come on next? Is that the cofeature?
KSUN247
Beltran is co-main event. In first round.
mgrover
QUOTE (Col Reb @ Apr 13 2014, 03:52 AM) *
ARRRGGHHHHH! I can't get into the chat room.

the laptop i was using to watch stream has died, so i cant invite users to chat room tonight, on the worse hand no boxing for me tonight :/
Gambit808
TEAM VARGAS ***WINNER BY UD***
Gambit808 (by UD) (+2)

VS.

TEAM ALLAKHVERDIEV ***LOSER BY UD***
AZWildCat (by TKO/KO)
Dolimite
Cshel86
Hotsauce
Everybody sleep?
Col Reb
I'm guessing they're all on chat. I can't get in, hoping someone sends me an invite.
Cshel86
Man we ended up coming back to the crib...this hole in the wall wasn't showing it, and Buffalo Wild Wings was packed. It's all good though...I'm ready.
Gambit808
TEAM USMANEE ***LOSER BY UD***

VS.

TEAM BELTRAND ***WINNER BY UD***
AZWildCat (+1)
Gambit808 (+1)
Dolimite (+1)
mrchitown (+1)
Jack 1000
I can't stay on too long,

Is anyone in that chatroom. Seems to be some problems that some have reported.

Jack
Jack 1000
If you get a Server Busy Type of error, hit your browser's back button and try again.

Jack
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 12 2014, 11:17 PM) *
If you get a Server Busy Type of error, hit your browser's back button and try again.

Jack

For the above, I mean the forum, not the chat. Where are we with the card? Is everyone asleep?! LOL!

Jack
Jack 1000
It's not however like we don't have traffic, there are about 48 guests on the forum.

Jack
Jack 1000
I think most are watching at the bars or clubs. I don't think many will pay $60-$70 for this.

Jack
KOpower
10-9 Bradley. Not much in round 1 but enough movement and countering for Bradley to win the first.
KOpower
Round 2 heats up. Pac rocked Bradley early but Bradley bounced back. 2nd round certainly goes to Pac though. 19-19 through 2.
KOpower
Interesting round 3. I gave it to Pac because he landed harder shots but Bradley's strategy was really interesting. He was stalking Pac and really trying to walk him down...and he had some success at moments and I don't think Manny liked that.
KOpower
Bradley really is going for the KO. He is selling out on his shots. Interesting. I gave the 4th round to Bradley, but it was close. I got it 38-38
Franchize
i have it 2-2 but why is Bradley loding up like that? Pride getting the best of him?
Jack 1000
Are the pom-poms out for Pacquiao at HBO? I suppose Harold has it a shutout for Manny?

Jack
KOpower
Round 5 was really tough to score. I gave it to Bradley because he landed harder shots in the middle of the round. 48-47 Bradley.
Franchize
Bradley is winning the fight! 4-2 but he should chill with the antics because the judges are itching to cheat him
KOpower
Pac takes round 6. I'm not sure what Bradley was doing at the end of that round. He wasn't getting hit very much there, but don't let Pac unload like that. I got it 57-57.
Franchize
Bradley is winning the fight! 4-2 but he should chill with the antics because the judges are itching to cheat him
Rivado
Fight feed anyone?
Hotsauce
Bradley doing too much
KOpower
Pac takes round 6. I'm not sure what Bradley was doing at the end of that round. He wasn't getting hit very much there, but don't let Pac unload like that. I got it 57-57.
KOpower
Good round for Pac. He takes round 7 and I got it 67-66 Pac.
KOpower
I think Pac took round 8 there as well. The last 2 weren't that close and everyone should have Pac taking them both. I got it 77-75 Pac.
Franchize
Bradley is fighting dumb. He could be schooling Manny right now. Manny mad inaccurate tonight
KOpower
Another clear round for Pac. 87-84 Pac.
KOpower
Bradley looks lost and out of gas. Manny just pulling away and scraping Bradley with some really strong shots. Round 10 goes to Pac and I have it 97-93 Pac.
KOpower
Bradley looks lost and out of gas. Manny just pulling away and scraping Bradley with some really strong shots. Round 10 goes to Pac and I have it 97-93 Pac.
anthonyaccurate
Has Bradley thrown one jab to the body this whole fight?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.