Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cshell boy talking out the side of his neck LMAO
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
AZWildCat
http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16700.html

i thought someone else would do the dirty work but i see im the one stuck on duty

wouldnt get past the jab!!!!! put the miley down gary and get serious .........he expect me to belive he can go from the Robby Gillon's of the world to stopping the Abraham Lincoln Haines wit his jab?!?!?!?!?

somebody turn the stove off please! i dont like what hes cooking!
mrchitown
WAR Russell Jr laugh.gif
Gambit808
I think Rigo at this point is too much for anyone in and around super bantam, but I will say the best bet of challenging that notion is GRJ. That's a real interesting chess match there but I'd definitely go into that fight ridin with Rigo if it were to happen anytime soon.
TheCritics
I like it... much better than the Sr Gary sounding like a librarian
klonopinz
poppa russel looks chinegro
mgrover
WBO decided that Loma gets the 60% purse split. I know I was all in favor of Loma getting to fight Salido straight up, but dafuq??
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 24 2014, 04:31 PM) *
WBO decided that Loma gets the 60% purse split. I know I was all in favor of Loma getting to fight Salido straight up, but dafuq??

as stated in another thread "Buffoonery"

credit:MRCHITOWN
TheCritics
the purse split is about being the visiting fighter on your opponents home soil... nothing more

hopefully Sr Gary doesn't use that as an excuse to steer Russell away from the bout, take that career high 400K payday, go out there and beat him (period)
AZWildCat
QUOTE (TheCritics @ Apr 24 2014, 06:24 PM) *
the purse split is about being the visiting fighter on your opponents home soil... nothing more

learn something new every day
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 24 2014, 08:16 PM) *
as stated in another thread "Buffoonery"

credit:MRCHITOWN

That's a weird rule, but I'm excited about this fight. Maybe it'll light a fire under GRJ
Cshel86
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 23 2014, 10:44 PM) *
http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16700.html

i thought someone else would do the dirty work but i see im the one stuck on duty

wouldnt get past the jab!!!!! put the miley down gary and get serious .........he expect me to belive he can go from the Robby Gillon's of the world to stopping the Abraham Lincoln Haines wit his jab?!?!?!?!?

somebody turn the stove off please! i dont like what hes cooking!

Russell aint my homie!

laugh.gif

We'll see if he can handle a couple of those lefts, then I'll believe him. He HAS to be first against Rigo...no exceptions.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 25 2014, 10:49 AM) *
Russell aint my homie!

laugh.gif

We'll see if he can handle a couple of those lefts, then I'll believe him. He HAS to be first against Rigo...no exceptions.

he gon have to handle more than a couple lefts lol the frustratiuon of getting hit and not landing might cause the most damage!
Cshel86
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 25 2014, 03:40 PM) *
he gon have to handle more than a couple lefts lol the frustratiuon of getting hit and not landing might cause the most damage!

He might surprise us, but as I just mentioned...he HAS TO BE first. If he let's Rigo get in a rhythm, then we'll probably never see what Russell has to offer...unless he sells outs and risks getting knocked out.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 25 2014, 03:24 PM) *
He might surprise us, but as I just mentioned...he HAS TO BE first. If he let's Rigo get in a rhythm, then we'll probably never see what Russell has to offer...unless he sells outs and risks getting knocked out.

AGREED
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.