Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Stevenson-Fonfana:SPOILERS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jack 1000
Catch tonight's Triple header from Montreal where crowds are electric! Follow all the action and post-fight reaction to the WBC Light-Heavyweight World Championship fight card here. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
TheCritics
why is the standings thread closed so early?...

Adonis Stevenson TKO11

Jermell Charlo UD

Eleider Alvarez KO8

Julian Williams KO10

Jhonny Gonzalez UD
TheCritics
open it up Jack so I can put these picks over there... if possible?
Jack 1000
QUOTE (TheCritics @ May 24 2014, 04:46 PM) *
open it up Jack so I can put these picks over there... if possible?

No problem,

Usually we close it when the Spoiler threads goes up. Will try to close the thread closer to actual fight time in the future. Thank you!

Jack

PS. We will do our best to leave the FIGHT STANDINGS THREAD open until 30 minutes before fight time, or a PPV countdown show. This should be a fair and reasonable enough time from for everyone participating in the standings thread to get their picks in by that time.
TheCritics
thanks... let's delete these
Jack 1000
People are saying mismatch here. I heard odds on main event are 13-1 Stevenson!

The odds have been inflated in some recent fights, which have not been proportional to opponent performance in the ring. It is not known if this is because people think Fonfana sucks, or is just an unknown?

Jack
The Original MrFactor
Stevenson KO9

Charlo KO 7

Gonzales KO6

Kevin Bizier KO 4 over Carlos Herrera

Julian Williams KO's Michael Medina

Alvarez D10 over Johnson
AZWildCat
Just unknown from my standpoint ...he might shock us and deliver a boxing clinic!
mgrover
Wow Charlo's opponent looks tiny...
mgrover
Charlo goes down in the third, flash KD, gets up and goes after his opponent. got put down by a right hook
mgrover
Charlo looks like he buckled a little bit in the 4th frm a right hand, but it was his round
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 24 2014, 09:30 PM) *
Charlo looks like he buckled a little bit in the 4th frm a right hand, but it was his round

Those right hands have been on point all night...just doesn't have much behind it. Charlo has been a bit careless
C.Alarid1
Can someone send me a stream? Showtime is only airing the replay at 10pm pacific time.
Cshel86
Can't stand Fernando Guerrero's conceited ass...
Cshel86
Guerrero's in trouble in the 1st...

and he goes down...he's gonna make it outta the round...
Cshel86
Guerrero's hurt AGAIN in the 2nd...
TheCritics
Lemiuex hammering away, its over
Cshel86
BAD cut for Guerrero...
Cshel86
Down goes Guerrero in the closing seconds of the round.

They may stop this...
TheCritics
Guerrero went down indian style... hope Lemieux calls out Quillin
Cshel86
Down goes Guerrero again in the 3rd after taking a knee a few seconds before. DL landed that nasty hook...bad for Guerrero...

Lemiuex by TKO in the 3rd...totally dig this guy (no homo)
Dolimite
FUCK! DAMN!
Dolimite
Please call out GGG!
jtiizzle
Guerrero needs to find a day job
Cshel86
"I'm looking for nah-cout...nah-couts sell" - Stevenson
Cshel86
Any Haitian in boxing, NOT named Andre Berto, is doing big things right now.

laugh.gif

For the record, I still like Berto
Cshel86
Fuck it, put me down for Fonfara...I wanna see a surprise tonight. LOL
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 24 2014, 06:47 PM) *
Fuck it, put me down for Fonfara...I wanna see a surprise tonight. LOL

You stay losing. Lol. Berto is feeling like doo doo.
Cshel86
Fonfara looks like he isn't supposed to be on this level...
Cshel86
Fonfara already down from a left hand....
Cshel86
I hate mismatches, and FUCK mandatory challenges. If a guy isn't on a championship level, then why tha hell would you put him in there? This shit wont go past round 2....
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 24 2014, 10:48 PM) *
You stay losing. Lol. Berto is feeling like doo doo.

I lost on the bets, but my pockets won tonight...got my girl in here and she's taking her braids out...I saved $25 on the movies and a possible $50 on dinner afterwards...straight winning around these parts. laugh.gif
AZWildCat
Damn some quick ones tonight!
Cshel86
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ May 24 2014, 10:57 PM) *
Damn some quick ones tonight!

Right! Now I might have to fuck around and go to bed...I know my girl is waiting for this to be over so we can cuddle. Listen man, I don't have my A/C on tonight, so she may have to fight me, because I don't wanna be in here sweating, all in the name of "cuddling". FOH
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 24 2014, 06:59 PM) *
Right! Now I might have to fuck around and go to bed...I know my girl is waiting for this to be over so we can cuddle. Listen man, I don't have my A/C on tonight, so she may have to fight me, because I don't wanna be in here sweating, all in the name of "cuddling". FOH

Dude crack a window and cuddle with your lady
TheCritics
Fonfara beat Glen and Campillo?... how is that possible?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 24 2014, 11:03 PM) *
Dude crack a window and cuddle with your lady

Fuck that window shit...the woods are RIGHT in my back yard...no time for bugs and other critters that she'll complain about. Lol

Cshel86
Left to the body puts Fonfara down...
Cshel86
I know Fonfara is circular breathing like a motherfucker, because those body shots HURT.

I'm sure that uppercut felt good to Fonfara...compared to that body shot.
Cshel86
Surprised that Fonfara had that much wind in the reserve tank to bust that little sprint that he did in the 6th

laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 24 2014, 07:06 PM) *
Fuck that window shit...the woods are RIGHT in my back yard...no time for bugs and other critters that she'll complain about. Lol

Turn off the lights, light some incense, open a window and spoon. Ten minutes of cuddling never hurts.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 24 2014, 11:14 PM) *
Turn off the lights, light some incense, open a window and spoon. Ten minutes of cuddling never hurts.

laugh.gif

You make it sound so easy! Last time I checked, your woman isn't black...get your shit together dawg!

I can see it now...2AM...

Her: "I'm hot...I'm thirsty"

Me: *sleeping* (not even attempting to roll over)

Her: *sucks teeth and gets her own water*

Her: 9AM "I told you I was thirsty last night" (waaaaaay after I've gotten up and cooked her ass breakfast)

Me: "Huh?!" *stupid face*
Cshel86
Down goes....Stevenson?! In the 9th....
Cshel86
Haymon is about to be pissed if Adonis gives this away in the 9th....
Cshel86
Fonfara took waaaaaay too many body shots in the 10th...what a fool.
Cshel86
Good 11th round for both, but more for Stevenson...he's body shot happy right now.
Cshel86
Gave the 12th to Fonfara...dude went for the gusto. GREAT 12th round....
AZWildCat
i guess the zewski and bizier fights were canceled???
DigitalBoom
Hmmm perhaps why he's with Showtime now..Kovalev not looking like a bad bet right now.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ May 24 2014, 09:08 PM) *
Hmmm perhaps why he's with Showtime now..Kovalev not looking like a bad bet right now.

Kryptonite kov always been a good bet!

If fonfara could do that kov gets a highlight reel.....and I've always favored kov in that match up. Stevenson did what he had to do...no crying over here.

So the bhop fights up next huh hmmmmm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.