Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brandon Rios vs Diego Chaves in play for 8/2/14
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
How did this go under the radar??? Does anybody see opportunity in this fight? I already see a war, but maybe the winner can take on Bradley or Provodnikov later this year.

Thoughts?
TheCritics
will be rooting hard for Chaves... tired of Rios and his "we's some warriors" rhetoric

#HumanPunchingBag
klonopinz
RIOS LOSES THIS ONE.
klonopinz
abregu beats rios too
klonopinz
provodnikov deserves a big fight. he deserves either a marquez or a manny fight.
TheCritics
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Jun 4 2014, 05:34 PM) *
provodnikov deserves a big fight. he deserves either a marquez or a manny fight.

deserves?... from beating Alvarado (smh) why not allow the Indian looking Russian earn his Pac fight by beating B level fighters like himself

I know HBO is desperate to find someone who can bring ratings but just because they say Provo is this beast of a mad man, I'm not so sure
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 4 2014, 07:22 AM) *
How did this go under the radar??? Does anybody see opportunity in this fight? I already see a war, but maybe the winner can take on Bradley or Provodnikov later this year.

Thoughts?

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...10&start=10

Your that one in the crew swearing you got the latest and your weeks n days behind! laugh.gif
mrchitown
This is a good one. If Rios wins, they definitely need to put him in there with Ruslan, that fight sells itself. Doesn't even need a press tour or proomotion
daprofessor
chaves is going to destroy rios.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 29 2014, 08:01 PM) *

From the outside, maybe, but inside....Rios has it all day. I guess this all depends on Rios's conditioning too. Can't wait for this one!
KSUN247
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 29 2014, 02:01 PM) *

So true! Chaves is going to hurt Rios BAD. Rios is already showing signs of slurred speech from some of his wars. I like that he wants to fight and bang with anyone, but he doesn't move his head when he fights. I see a short career and some permanent damage being done with the way he fights. Too brave for his own good and too late in the game to change the way he fights.
klonopinz
im taking chaves in this fight
Dolimite
This fight ain't going 12 rounds. This fight might retire Rios but shit, he can always get the rematch with Mike Alvarado. They both are on an L streak.
AZWildCat
Chavez can be baited into a slug fest...that favors Rios style
Cshel86
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 1 2014, 11:19 PM) *
Chavez can be baited into a slug fest...that favors Rios style

Right, especially if he talked himself into exchanging punches with Keiff (Keith).

cool.gif
mgrover
But realistically how much power does Rios actually have at 147lb? I mean really
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 3 2014, 07:13 PM) *
But realistically how much power does Rios actually have at 147lb? I mean really

He'll have as much power as he's allowed to have. If Chaves gets suckered into a dog fight, then Rios will flourish...because that's when he's most comfortable.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 3 2014, 10:57 AM) *
Right, especially if he talked himself into exchanging punches with Keiff (Keith).

cool.gif

not all of us can properly sound out our syllables lol......wait ,,,so its cheif keith laugh.gif....im slow

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 3 2014, 04:13 PM) *

honestly i wouldnt think it was great at all probrably enough to respect but not fear ....but his stlye is what makes it stand out IF hes landing!
punches in bunches add up

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 3 2014, 09:07 PM) *
He'll have as much power as he's allowed to have. If Chaves gets suckered into a dog fight, then Rios will flourish...because that's when he's most comfortable.

thats his niche
Cshel86
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 4 2014, 01:13 PM) *
not all of us can properly sound out our syllables lol......wait ,,,so its cheif keith laugh.gif....im slow

laugh.gif

I feel so much cooler saying "Keiff"...I feel like Puff Daddy! Hell, just calling him by his first name, makes me feel cool...like I know him or some shit.

AZWildCat
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 4 2014, 09:20 PM) *
laugh.gif

I feel so much cooler saying "Keiff"...I feel like Puff Daddy! Hell, just calling him by his first name, makes me feel cool...like I know him or some shit.

From what if seen he is fairly active with his fans on social media ... better try for your own interview puff lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.