Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ariza dumped AGAIN!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
AZWildCat
this guy just cant keep a team to save his life ...i wonder what happened.
Franchize
We should know sooner than later. You know this dude has no filter.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 18 2014, 12:36 PM) *
We should know sooner than later. You know this dude has no filter.

Gotta give him that Alex tells it like it is with no chaser or powdered sugar !
mrchitown
How you open this thread and don't tell the details AZ laugh.gif Who dropped him this time?
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 18 2014, 02:57 PM) *
How you open this thread and don't tell the details AZ laugh.gif Who dropped him this time?

come on chi he was dropped by his last adopted family aka robert garcia boxing academy. the big question is why? Robert would not say anything but that hes good at what he does...which i have to agree with!
AZWildCat
but as franchize stated just wait for alexs E tru hollyhood story to pop up cause you know he gon let the cat out the bag in HD !!
Marcus
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jun 18 2014, 06:14 PM) *

come on chi he was dropped by his last adopted family aka robert garcia boxing academy. the big question is why? Robert would not say anything but that hes good at what he does...which i have to agree with!

Gotta respect the fact that Robert didn't take the Freddie Roach route and handles it like a man. He's keeping the disagreement between them. Roach worked with this guy for YEARS and threw dirt all over his fucking name the minute they had a little disagreement/fallout like they weren't together building fighters, touching checks, and making history for almost two decades. No loyalty..
Cshel86
This dude is the stepchild of boxing

laugh.gif

Oh yeah AZ, dope avi sir!
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Marcus @ Jun 18 2014, 04:37 PM) *
Gotta respect the fact that Robert didn't take the Freddie Roach route and handles it like a man. He's keeping the disagreement between them. Roach worked with this guy for YEARS and threw dirt all over his fucking name the minute they had a little disagreement/fallout like they weren't together building fighters, touching checks, and making history for almost two decades. No loyalty..

True

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 18 2014, 04:45 PM) *
This dude is the stepchild of boxing

laugh.gif

Oh yeah AZ, dope avi sir!

That's what its looking like

Why thank you baron shel86!
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jun 18 2014, 05:14 PM) *

Garcia handled it in a classy way, I respect that. But I expect Ariza to leak what happened all over in interviews sometime in the future.

Oh and Dr. Narcisse would like a word with you laugh.gif
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 18 2014, 06:37 PM) *
Oh and Dr. Narcisse would like a word with you laugh.gif

LMMFAO! i cant wait for this new season to start.
klonopinz
seems like ariza gets a little tpoo big for his britches. every time is ee him in the corner during a fight hes whispering in the guys ear and rubbing him down and acting like the trainer. ive seen him give fight iunstructuons in the corner to khan and pacquiao, and i bet the secret shakes dont help either, not to mentio rios failing that test. i dont thinkg robert liked having that monkey on his back, the questionability of his fighters wins, and the fact that the recent success of his fighters and the credit partially going to ariza when hes been killing himself for years ith these guys to get here, who the fuck is ariza? hes a nobody. hes not a trainer so stop acting like one, klnow your role and shut your mouth or GTFO my camp i run this shit, me, you just work here. im runnin cases on all yall bitches, when im done with you you gonna be playing basketball in pelican bay!
Cshel86
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Jun 19 2014, 05:50 PM) *
seems like ariza gets a little tpoo big for his britches. every time is ee him in the corner during a fight hes whispering in the guys ear and rubbing him down and acting like the trainer. ive seen him give fight iunstructuons in the corner to khan and pacquiao, and i bet the secret shakes dont help either, not to mentio rios failing that test. i dont thinkg robert liked having that monkey on his back, the questionability of his fighters wins, and the fact that the recent success of his fighters and the credit partially going to ariza when hes been killing himself for years ith these guys to get here, who the fuck is ariza? hes a nobody. hes not a trainer so stop acting like one, klnow your role and shut your mouth or GTFO my camp i run this shit, me, you just work here. im runnin cases on all yall bitches, when im done with you you gonna be playing basketball in pelican bay!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Dolimite
I heard he wanted more money and those post fights interviews cost him.
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jun 18 2014, 10:35 PM) *
LMMFAO! i cant wait for this new season to start.

I'm pissed it's the last one
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 19 2014, 05:03 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Klonopinz done turned into Alonzo in here laugh.gif
AZWildCat

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 20 2014, 04:08 PM) *
I heard he wanted more money and those post fights interviews cost him.

Depending on what it was, is he not worth it?

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 20 2014, 09:50 PM) *
I'm pissed it's the last one

Tell me about it, all the other bullshit gets dragged on!
Dolimite
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jun 20 2014, 09:03 PM) *

Egos are a killer.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2014, 12:51 AM) *
Klonopinz done turned into Alonzo in here laugh.gif

"My n*gaa" - Alonzo

Dope sig, by the way! Had to be one of the funniest lines in the movie....but my favorite scene is when Lucky and Chicago scrapped, and Lucky ended up throwing Chicago's into no man's land. Lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jun 21 2014, 12:03 AM) *

He is worth the money but damn does it seem like he can be a headache for a trainer....he does seem to want the accolades and the glory as if he puts the fight plans together. He needs to play his position

They done did some kind of time jump forward, I just peeped the set pics for the new season. I jsut hope Chalky put hands on Narcisse, dude gots ta go
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 21 2014, 01:03 PM) *
"My n*gaa" - Alonzo

Dope sig, by the way! Had to be one of the funniest lines in the movie....but my favorite scene is when Lucky and Chicago scrapped, and Lucky ended up throwing Chicago's into no man's land. Lol

You wanan go to jail or you wanna go hime? lol

Man that movie got too many quoatables, in fact that line may apply to Ariza now laugh.gif

Perhaps the most underrated quote is something all us brothas live by, especially when it comes to picnics and family reunions.."we black, we alll family" lol

Oh and how the hell you throw a brush that high and hard and it only go 15ft? laugh.gif
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2014, 04:18 PM) *
You wanan go to jail or you wanna go hime? lol

Man that movie got too many quoatables, in fact that line may apply to Ariza now laugh.gif

Perhaps the most underrated quote is something all us brothas live by, especially when it comes to picnics and family reunions.."we black, we alll family" lol

Oh and how the hell you throw a brush that high and hard and it only go 15ft? laugh.gif

Lmao cause most of my folks greedy all that line was was to steal some food and look good doing it.
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jun 21 2014, 06:31 PM) *
Lmao cause most of my folks greedy all that line was was to steal some food and look good doing it.

It damn sure was, I have crashed a family reunion before, it's alot of fun if you get away with it lol
AZWildCat
And the brush toss was ...lol lets just call it a movie lol
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2014, 04:51 PM) *
It damn sure was, I have crashed a family reunion before, it's alot of fun if you get away with it lol

Lmao damn straight
AZWildCat
From his latest interview Garcia said his fighters were the ones who called for the split
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 8 2014, 05:04 PM) *
From his latest interview Garcia said his fighters were the ones who called for the split

I want to hear Ariza's side. He's been real quiet lately
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 8 2014, 08:43 PM) *

He wanted a higher increase. I think Ariza is staying quiet because he wants to be in other camps. Now if Chino looks like shit and tired by the 5th round we already know why. He was gassed in the first fight.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 8 2014, 08:43 PM) *

He wanted a higher increase. I think Ariza is staying quiet because he wants to be in other camps. Now if Chino looks like shit and tired by the 5th round we already know why. He was gassed in the first fight.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 8 2014, 09:43 PM) *

hes probrably been advised to

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 9 2014, 07:12 AM) *

they have brought up anything about money mostly about not seeing a significant differance in "their" eyes! and i realing think it wqas brandons idea talking about he was better off without a CC. says he lost with memo and ariza ,,,,which is true but damn befor them he was struggling to make weight looking like a crackhead at weigh ins ....it could just be a cop out but ill give brandon his dew and lket em show an prove against chaves
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 9 2014, 09:12 AM) *

Maidana is like Canelo,..no matter what they do they'll always have stamina troubles
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 9 2014, 12:19 PM) *
hes probrably been advised to

they have brought up anything about money mostly about not seeing a significant differance in "their" eyes! and i realing think it wqas brandons idea talking about he was better off without a CC. says he lost with memo and ariza ,,,,which is true but damn befor them he was struggling to make weight looking like a crackhead at weigh ins ....it could just be a cop out but ill give brandon his dew and lket em show an prove against chaves

Could be, he usually never let's people fire off shots at him and not respond
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 9 2014, 04:57 PM) *
Maidana is like Canelo,..no matter what they do they'll always have stamina troubles

Better not have those issues on Saturday. I think Lara forces Canelo to use all his boxing skills. The sad part, I actually like Saul.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 9 2014, 09:09 PM) *
[/b]
Better not have those issues on Saturday. I think Lara forces Canelo to use all his boxing skills. The sad part, I actually like Saul.

He's about to be 24, there's not a great chance that his stamina will improve. He's too short and compact. I actually think he should be fighting at MW, that would be better for his body but he stubbornly insists on fight at JMW and be looking like a zombie at weigh-ins
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 9 2014, 06:57 PM) *

I didn't see any signs of him fading like he did in the fight vs Broner, maybe Ariza gave him a few of those "Special Shakes" he was giving to Manny Pacquiao.
Dolimite
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jul 10 2014, 07:43 AM) *
I didn't see any signs of him fading like he did in the fight vs Broner, maybe Ariza gave him a few of those "Special Shakes" he was giving to Manny Pacquiao.

Maidana was gassing against Broner. Which is why he could not finish him. Hell by the 6 rounds he was hanging out on the ropes and breathing hard. Go back in look at it. As far as Pac, he has 0 pop on his punches and he doesn't move the same. He can't finish people off anymore, not even Rios. Rios stood in front of me and he was fighting at 147 for the first time in his career and Pac did nothing. 0.
AZWildCat
I truly love this power play by Floyd. I really hope Alex shows up....I mean what s&c trainer wouldn't wanna train the one of the most elite athletes in history! Floyd be running the same camp for years this would shock his whole muscular system with a new routine conducted by ariza. We'll really get a chance to see how great his work is or how average he is. Really looking forward to seeing the results of Floyd inviting Alex Ariza to his camp. Hopefully Alex can gain a new permanent home and work his up n comers.

Credit : http://www.fighthype.com/news/article17433.html
Dolimite
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 18 2014, 09:54 AM) *
I truly love this power play by Floyd. I really hope Alex shows up....I mean what s&c trainer wouldn't wanna train the one of the most elite athletes in history! Floyd be running the same camp for years this would shock his whole muscular system with a new routine conducted by ariza. We'll really get a chance to see how great his work is or how average he is. Really looking forward to seeing the results of Floyd inviting Alex Ariza to his camp. Hopefully Alex can gain a new permanent home and work his up n comers.

Floyd taking Ariza shakes!
mgrover
oh so its cool when Floyd does it, but cause of this "dodgy" shakes everybody else is juicing...
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 18 2014, 02:08 PM) *
oh so its cool when Floyd does it, but cause of this "dodgy" shakes everybody else is juicing...

Never assumed chino Brandon Mikey dulorme Julio or Khan were on juice ....only one in speculation under him was pac to me....now if he gets Floyd up to 68 and still moves like lighting ko'ing folks then ill be on roid-watch. Until then I wanna see ariza cook in peace!
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 18 2014, 05:08 PM) *

Hold up MG...consider who you're talking to here....wouldn't want you to get a headache while begging for a viable explanation...Lord knows you wont get one. Lol
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 18 2014, 11:27 PM) *
Hold up MG...consider who you're talking to here....wouldn't want you to get a headache while begging for a viable explanation...Lord knows you wont get one. Lol

Damn my good looking self for making such sense laugh.gif
mgrover
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 18 2014, 11:21 PM) *
Never assumed chino Brandon Mikey dulorme Julio or Khan were on juice ....only one in speculation under him was pac to me....now if he gets Floyd up to 68 and still moves like lighting ko'ing folks then ill be on roid-watch. Until then I wanna see ariza cook in peace!

Did everybody just forget about Rios failing a drugs test?
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 18 2014, 03:42 PM) *
Did everybody just forget about Rios failing a drugs test?

Please link me
mgrover
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 19 2014, 12:31 AM) *
Please link me

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/182539-...-manny-pacquiao

it was a diuretic, but usually there used as masking agents
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 18 2014, 04:42 PM) *
http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/182539-...-manny-pacquiao

it was a diuretic, but usually there used as masking agents

If heard this but to me in the case of that photo it was purely a weight loss agent ...Rios has a chicken scratch ass frame. The use of a real performance enhancing supplement would be extremely evident .

Thanks for the link
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 18 2014, 11:54 AM) *

Nah man, gotta disagree, I like Ariza and I can not speculate on fine provides his fighters will illegal supplements BUT he's been fired too many times,not seems he's a cancer to a fighters corner. Floyd has been doing just fine, he doesn't need the guy
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 18 2014, 06:04 PM) *
Nah man, gotta disagree, I like Ariza and I can not speculate on fine provides his fighters will illegal supplements BUT he's been fired too many times,not seems he's a cancer to a fighters corner. Floyd has been doing just fine, he doesn't need the guy

Head games Chi. How do you think senior will react if Ariza tried giving his son advice in the corner?
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 18 2014, 07:04 PM) *

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 18 2014, 07:31 PM) *
Head games Chi. How do you think senior will react if Ariza tried giving his son advice in the corner?

yall know his ass aint making it now where near that corner LMMFAO to do what! cut man one of the best got roger and SR the f is alaex gonna do in there and be good at lol he there to build muscle lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 18 2014, 09:31 PM) *

Foh, head games? He don't need those tactics with Maidana
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.