Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DC vs Bones
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
AZWildCat

i my self see this as a modern day king kong vs godzilla. bones and DC kick ass where ever they go and whoever they end up fighting.

personally id take DC in short action packed thriller!

who ya wit?
mrchitown
Bones. I got love for both but Bones is on a different level and as history has shown it's levels to this shit
AZWildCat
I 110% agree on the levels part...

I just can't stop thinking about how bones true to handle this grizzly bear coming after him!

If bones pulls this out he's instant legend.
Jovi
How dare you AZ, go against the Bones Jones like that?!

No matter who Jones verses I'm taking Jones.... He's the definition of an MMA fighter. The sport was made for this dude and when he was born he was meant for it. I never seen anyone do it how he does it.

DC is awesome though, I respect the weight loss to move down and be in one of the toughest weight classes, and he puts the beat down on people. But it shouldnt be Jones vs Gustafawhatever 2, it should be DC vs Gustafawhatever and the winner VS's Jones.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Jovi @ Jun 19 2014, 10:19 AM) *
How dare you AZ, go against the Bones Jones like that?!

No matter who Jones verses I'm taking Jones.... He's the definition of an MMA fighter. The sport was made for this dude and when he was born he was meant for it. I never seen anyone do it how he does it.

DC is awesome though, I respect the weight loss to move down and be in one of the toughest weight classes, and he puts the beat down on people. But it shouldnt be Jones vs Gustafawhatever 2, it should be DC vs Gustafawhatever and the winner VS's Jones.

i like bones as a fighter but im not crazy about him. pulling out the fight when chael took it on short notice was odd to me. hes very talented on a level above most but DC is showing the same!

as far as the bolded, cant argue that one bit! and dana should have enforced that!
AZWildCat
it now has a date!!!!!
UFC 178 SAT. SEP. 27, 2014 JONES VS. CORMIER

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC178#/fight
KSUN247
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 30 2014, 06:14 AM) *
it now has a date!!!!!
UFC 178 SAT. SEP. 27, 2014 JONES VS. CORMIER

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC178#/fight

I like DC, but I got Jones by strikes in 4 (ground and pound).
AZWildCat
QUOTE (KSUN247 @ Jul 30 2014, 09:21 PM) *
I like DC, but I got Jones by strikes in 4 (ground and pound).

My cousin has em winning by strikes too but by ground n pound though??? How's he gonna keep DC under him?dntknw.gif we talking about a man tha5 was pretty much looking at #2 in heavyweight due to the fact his training partner is #1/C(WHATEVER) . bones by strikes or submission I can see but g&p would be a shock given DC accolades. But regardless epic night is looming.
KSUN247
DC hasn't had his chin checked yet. DC has a habit of dipping to his side when a punch is thrown. Jones will time that and catch him with a big shot. After that, elbows galore from Bones.
AZWildCat
not gon lie if he stay on his feet long enough he got a good chance of doing so
KSUN247
Gonna be interesting, now that DC and Bones got into a minor scrap. Should help with the PPV buys.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (KSUN247 @ Aug 4 2014, 06:05 PM) *
Gonna be interesting, now that DC and Bones got into a minor scrap. Should help with the PPV buys.

its already getting more hype/coverage than mayhem.......and honestly im more intrested in it than that one. this is ali vs tyson mma style!

mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Aug 5 2014, 08:58 PM) *
its already getting more hype/coverage than mayhem.......and honestly im more intrested in it than that one. this is ali vs tyson mma style!

You crazy, if you mean in terms of body type then I agree lol. But other then that I can't co-sign. I still consider a potential Silva-GSP fight more of a Ali-Tyson for MMA or even Bones-Weidman...and the only reason it's getting coverage is because of that stupid brawl at the press conference. Look how small that room was they did that staredown in lol. I'd argue that they did it to get more coverage
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2014, 01:46 PM) *
You crazy, if you mean in terms of body type then I agree lol. But other then that I can't co-sign. I still consider a potential Silva-GSP fight more of a Ali-Tyson for MMA or even Bones-Weidman...and the only reason it's getting coverage is because of that stupid brawl at the press conference. Look how small that room was they did that staredown in lol. I'd argue that they did it to get more coverage

that and for the talent level of division it is in deed the fight we wish we could get in boxing.

SN... imagen the ppv sales on that one if you had a time machine? prime tyson vs prime ali .....the build up to that would have blew out any 24/7 or all access combined!
mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Aug 12 2014, 09:28 PM) *
that and for the talent level of division it is in deed the fight we wish we could get in boxing.

SN... imagen the ppv sales on that one if you had a time machine? prime tyson vs prime ali .....the build up to that would have blew out any 24/7 or all access combined!

A lot of fans have different view points on what they believe would happen but I think it would've been a classic. The Tyson who trained with Cus, Atlas, and especially Rooney would've gave Alonall he can handle. The Tyson who fired Rooney and became what he became after that would've gotten clobbered

I'm so pissed that Jones got injured, now we got to wait til next yr for this scrap. Highly disappointed
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2014, 08:19 PM) *
A lot of fans have different view points on what they believe would happen but I think it would've been a classic. The Tyson who trained with Cus, Atlas, and especially Rooney would've gave Alonall he can handle. The Tyson who fired Rooney and became what he became after that would've gotten clobbered

I'm so pissed that Jones got injured, now we got to wait til next yr for this scrap. Highly disappointed

thats the same way i feel about it ...its what would make you wanna watch cus's tyson was a different animal. after all were gone from his corner it was just a shell of what was.

i hope he dont pull a kell brook laugh.gif

mrchitown
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Aug 15 2014, 06:12 PM) *
thats the same way i feel about it ...its what would make you wanna watch cus's tyson was a different animal. after all were gone from his corner it was just a shell of what was.

i hope he dont pull a kell brook laugh.gif

Don't say that lol. Im hoping no one gets injured after this

And I read Gustaffason wants the shot back since Jones got injured
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 16 2014, 10:01 AM) *
Don't say that lol. Im hoping no one gets injured after this

And I read Gustaffason wants the shot back since Jones got injured

Not that I don't like him cause I do like Gus....but who has he fought t stay in race so soon ...if anything he should be fighting DC for the sure shot while bones trying to buy time lol ...but that's jmho.
Gambit808
thumbsdown_anim.gif Goddamn it! Gotta wait until January to see this fight, o well, I'll go with the most experienced here and say Bones wins by submit.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.