Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DC vs Bones
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
AZWildCat

i my self see this as a modern day king kong vs godzilla. bones and DC kick ass where ever they go and whoever they end up fighting.

personally id take DC in short action packed thriller!

who ya wit?
mrchitown
Bones. I got love for both but Bones is on a different level and as history has shown it's levels to this shit
AZWildCat
I 110% agree on the levels part...

I just can't stop thinking about how bones true to handle this grizzly bear coming after him!

If bones pulls this out he's instant legend.
Jovi
How dare you AZ, go against the Bones Jones like that?!

No matter who Jones verses I'm taking Jones.... He's the definition of an MMA fighter. The sport was made for this dude and when he was born he was meant for it. I never seen anyone do it how he does it.

DC is awesome though, I respect the weight loss to move down and be in one of the toughest weight classes, and he puts the beat down on people. But it shouldnt be Jones vs Gustafawhatever 2, it should be DC vs Gustafawhatever and the winner VS's Jones.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Jovi @ Jun 19 2014, 10:19 AM) *
How dare you AZ, go against the Bones Jones like that?!

No matter who Jones verses I'm taking Jones.... He's the definition of an MMA fighter. The sport was made for this dude and when he was born he was meant for it. I never seen anyone do it how he does it.

DC is awesome though, I respect the weight loss to move down and be in one of the toughest weight classes, and he puts the beat down on people. But it shouldnt be Jones vs Gustafawhatever 2, it should be DC vs Gustafawhatever and the winner VS's Jones.

i like bones as a fighter but im not crazy about him. pulling out the fight when chael took it on short notice was odd to me. hes very talented on a level above most but DC is showing the same!

as far as the bolded, cant argue that one bit! and dana should have enforced that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.