Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upcoming TV Fight Schedule
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Spyder
I got tired of going to their website just to look for the schedule...

So I linked that bitch!!

Fight Schedule
salvador
Joshua Clottey is fighting Felix Flores on the UNDERCARD of Fields/Boswell on August 9 on the VERSUS network?!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that a joke? What in the hell is wrong with Arum, squandering Clottey's one-sided massacre of Corrales as well as his impressive performance against Margarito. Clottey's got momentum right now! Get him the big fights Bob!
Jack 1000
Marquez-Vasquez I tonight (Wednesday August 1st) replayed at 10 PM (CST) on Showtime. (according to my TWC digital guide.)

Jack
NickBarker
I've heard that Ivan Calderon/Hugo Cazares might not be televised in the United States on the 25th. If this is true, I'm going to flip out.
Jack 1000
Here is a link to the schedule on the homepage. (Updated for 2008)

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/schedule.php

Jack

Administrator
Spreadking3rd
Here are a few more shows this weekend

3-01 Fox Detroit Vernon Paris vs Athumani (replay)
3-01 TYC (direct tv) Sergio Sanders vs Pablo Medina (live)
3-02 MSG John Duddy vs Smichet (replay)
Jack 1000
TV Listings Question,

Just to show how fucked up the cable listings are for boxing, we still on my TWC system have Tarver-Forrest listed as December 2007 on Showtime sister networks. I was wondering, if any of you with this error in your guides, what is the fight that they show in its place?

Jack
Jack 1000
All Fight Hypers,

Be informed of a special preview show on Showtime, to promote Holt vs. Torres III

"HOLT VS. TORRES III-Unpredictable " will be presented on SHOWTIME 2, beginning Monday, December 8, 2008. (Check your cable guide for various airings on the Showtime channels during the week.) The LIVE call of Holt vs. Torres III will be on Saturday, December 13th at 11PM ET/10PM Pacific on regular Showtime

Don't forget to watch the preview show as well! It will have both fights in there entirety as a special 90 minute presentation. Not many of us have the first fight because it was not shown back in the USA.

Kudos to Showtime for doing this: More information can be found here:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content3913.html

Jack

Administrator
D-MARV
Interesting... I can't wait to see it
Lil-lightsout
Thanks for the heads up Jack, I definately want to catch there first fight. The third one should be fireworks again, this time I see Torres to KO Holt mainly cause of his shaky chin.
Jack 1000
Dates to Keep in Mind: Just a heads up on some TV dates:

Holyfield vs. Valuev: WBA Heavyweight Championship: (PPV) Saturday December 20th@ 2PM CST LIVE from Switzerland.
$24.95

And later that Night:

Soto vs. Lorenzo II: WBC Jr. Lightweight Title (Azteca TV)-(Spanish)@ 9PM CST LIVE from Mexico

Soto-Lorenzo II is on Azteca TV, which is a Spanish station that is part of most cable/dish optional Latino Packages. For some strange reason, even though I don't get the Latino Package, Azteca TV comes in for me so I guess I "lucked out."

Hopefully, an on-line feed will be available from somewhere for these fights.

Jack

Administrator
Jack 1000
Don't forget that Jose Castillo is on tap for a fight in Mexico tomorrow night to be shown on Azteca America TV at 8 PM (CST) Does anyone know who else is on the card? Most important, when the did Soto-Lorenzo II, Azteca showed the entire card and it ran almost 3 hours. (Even though the guide normally shows 2 hour time slots for Azteca.) Question, does Azteca normally show all the fights on the card like they did with Soto-Lorenzo, or just 2 matches? I need to know how much time to add to the DVR recording.

Jack
Jack 1000
Guys,

I apoligize. My stupid TWC guide listed the fight for TODAY (Sunday) when the fight happened already, yesterday. I won't give out a spoiler, but just say, you didn't miss much. Sorry for the confusion. I thought this fight on the schedule was the live call:

Here is (was) the result:

http://www.fightnews.com/?p=1863

Jack
Jack 1000
All FightHypers,

Tonight, Saturday March 14th 2009 Azteca TV (Spanish) will be showing the WBA Jr. Flyweight World Championship between Canchila and Segura. Card start time is 10 PM (CST.) We will plan a separate round by round thread for the fight later tonight.

Jack

Administrator
Jack 1000
To all Fight Hypers:

Please post the channel and time, (including time zone) when known for the Klitschko vs. Chagaev fight this Saturday by replying to this post. Guide sources keep saying ESPN Classic, but to my knowledge, the time and channel for this fight has not showed up on my Digital Cable guide nor in any on-line documentation either.

If ESPN and/or its sister affiliate stations are still trying to work out a deal, it is getting a little late in the game to be doing this. Somebody needs to pick up this fight, NOW!

Jack

Administrator
Jack 1000
Hey,

Although never put anything that my cable company (TWC) says in stone, the Klitschko-Chegneav fight did show up today on my box scheduled for 4 PM (CST) on ESPN Classic for Saturday. Reply if you have different information.

Jack
Jack 1000
All Fight Hypers,

We have another match on Verses this Friday night:

Adrian Diaconu vs. Jean Pascal for the WBC Light-Heavywight World Title. It's in Montreal and they have HUGE fight crowds there!

Jack
Jack 1000
All Fight Hypers,

Beginning tonight on the HBO stations. (Check your cable/dish/U-Verse guides as showtimes vary) and playing this weekend, will be special presentations of all three Gatti-Ward Fights. More detailed information can be found here:

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

Also taken from HBO's site, showtimes for the Gatti-Ward trilogy can be found here:

http://www.hbo.com/apps/schedule/ScheduleS...amp;VALUE=gatti

Users who also subscribe to HBO on Demand, should be able to view each of the three fights individually at their conveyance beginning Monday July 20, 2009.

Jack

Administrator
Jack 1000
To All Fight Hypers,

Please be informed of the Premier for what should be an incredible boxing special: "Assault in the Ring." A documentary about the tragic Collins-Resto fight and its impact on the boxing world.

FIRST SHOWING IS SATURDAY AUGUST 1ST AT 9 PM CST ON HBO.

Jack

Administrator
Jack 1000
Hello Fight Hypers,

Just a FYI:

Fightnews is reporting that the October 17th, 2009 Super Six Doubleheader Abraham-Taylor and Froch-Direll fights ARE TAPE DELAYED with regards to the Showtime 7PM CST Start Time. A SPOILER THREAD should be on the board at approximately 4PM CST on that date, pinned up, to discuss the fights inside the thread. Spoiler policy rules (all post-fight discussion inside of the thread) will be in effect at that time.

Jack

Administrator
Jack 1000
Pacquiao vs. Cotto-Replay

On HBO Saturday November 21, 2009@ 9PM (CST)

No live fight scheduled.

Jack
JLUVBABY
for those interested for dvd matters the marquez/vasquez trilogy is being shown tonight on showtime for those that have the channel...
Jack 1000
A lot of little fights on Friday and Saturday this week: (Jan 28-Jan 29, 2010)

Friday

(FOX Sports) Gabriel Campillo vs. Beibut Shumenov- WBA Light Heavyweight Championship

(Showtime) Chris Avalos vs. Jose Nieves

(Showtime) Archie Marquez vs. Derrick Campos

(ESPN 2) Jesse Brinkley vs. Curtis Stevens

(Telemundo) Luis Melendez vs. Jesus Ruiz

Saturday

(Fox Sports) Jorge Arce vs. Angky Angkota-WBO Jr. Bantamweight Championship

Remember to please create or post in already created threads to discuss any of the matches above. This thread is only for schedule notifications.

Jack

Administrator
xxxxxx
2 Big PPV'S COMING!!!!

March 13......Pacman vs Clottey (WBO Welterweight Title) thumbsup_anim.gif

May 1......Mosley vs Mayweather thumbsup_anim.gif
mexi-cutioner
2 Big PPV'S COMING!!!!

March 13......Pacman vs Clottey (WBO Welterweight Title) thumbsup_anim.gif

May 1......Mosley vs Mayweather (WBA Super Welterweight Title) thumbsup_anim.gif
Byrd Man
once I get cable back this week I'll be able to see some ESPN fights. is this thread still updated?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ May 3 2010, 06:24 PM) *
once I get cable back this week I'll be able to see some ESPN fights. is this thread still updated?

for the love of God byrdman get yourself hbo and showtime....
Byrd Man
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 5 2010, 03:57 PM) *
for the love of God byrdman get yourself hbo and showtime....

We've been over this. lol.

Trust me I'd love to get them, as some of my favorite shows are on HBO (True Blood) and Showtime (Dexter, Nurse Jackie). PLUS the boxing.

I may eventually do it, have to see how the bills are for the first month or so. I'm sure there'll be a promo or something.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ May 6 2010, 02:36 AM) *
We've been over this. lol.

Trust me I'd love to get them, as some of my favorite shows are on HBO (True Blood) and Showtime (Dexter, Nurse Jackie). PLUS the boxing.

I may eventually do it, have to see how the bills are for the first month or so. I'm sure there'll be a promo or something.

they dont cost that much more per month to add... im sure you could cut a few stakes out of the month or cut somewhere... just saying...
Byrd Man
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 6 2010, 11:52 AM) *
they dont cost that much more per month to add... im sure you could cut a few stakes out of the month or cut somewhere... just saying...

I GOT HBO, MOTHERFUCKER! SHUT UP NOW!

ha ha ha ha....

I got some special deal where I get HBO free for 6 months, and my internet is dropped by 20 bucks a month as well for 6 months. so my bill is gonna be like 50 bucks or so a month.

Fuck yeah!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ May 6 2010, 05:54 PM) *
I GOT HBO, MOTHERFUCKER! SHUT UP NOW!

ha ha ha ha....

I got some special deal where I get HBO free for 6 months, and my internet is dropped by 20 bucks a month as well for 6 months. so my bill is gonna be like 50 bucks or so a month.

Fuck yeah!

see there what a little motivation can do for ya you cheap bastard.... lol... just kidding... but really all we gotta do is work on showtime and youll be set...
Byrd Man
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 6 2010, 04:12 PM) *
see there what a little motivation can do for ya you cheap bastard.... lol... just kidding... but really all we gotta do is work on showtime and youll be set...

I can do without showtime. The only reason I'd get that is for Dexter/Nurse Jackie, and I can get those through alternative means *ahem*

as long as I get HBO Boxing I'll be fine. There's tons of boxing open to me now, I can deal with missing the Super Six.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ May 6 2010, 06:19 PM) *
I can do without showtime. The only reason I'd get that is for Dexter/Nurse Jackie, and I can get those through alternative means *ahem*

as long as I get HBO Boxing I'll be fine. There's tons of boxing open to me now, I can deal with missing the Super Six.

what about what comes after the super 6?
Byrd Man
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 6 2010, 10:16 PM) *
what about what comes after the super 6?

I was always an HBO guy anyway. I figure the majority of the big fights I'd wanna see are gonna be on HBO. I would miss some that I might like to see, but I can live with that.

Besides True Blood starts back up next month so that'll soften the blow. lol
Jack 1000
UPDATE: May 17, 2010

Attention all Fight Hypers: All this week, you will have several chances to catch the classic Marquez-Vasquez trilogy of fights if you subscribe to Showtime! This leads up to the live call this Saturday night of Vasquez-Marquez IV: "Once and For All!" Check your on-screen guide for Showtime channels, dates, and times.

Jack

Administrator
JLUVBABY
just had a very good fight and minor upset on espn 2... fransisco sierra vs don george... great fight...
Jack 1000
Update: August 9, 2010

Just a heads up to FightHypers that the Marquez-Diaz rematch fight will be on various times this week on HBO's sister stations. (HBO 2, HBO Latino, etc.)

I don't think main HBO is going to rebroadcast it. You can also see it on HBO On Demand this week as well.

Jack

Administrator

PS. We'll leave the thread open on one condition: Users should only respond with TV listings for fights. If you want to DISCUSS the fights, you must either:

1.) Reply inside an existing thread about the fight or

2.) Create a new thread for the fight.
Jack 1000
November 20th, 2010

HBO: Sergio Martinez vs. Paul Williams II (WBC World Middleweight Championship)
Manny Pacquaio vs. Antonio Margarito (Replay)--(WBC World Jr. Middleweight Championship)
Jack 1000
Saturday-March 19, 2011: Bute vs. Magee-Showtime

(IBF World Super Middleweight Championship)

Cotto vs. Mayorga (Replay)

Jack

Administrator
Jack 1000
I am reopening this thread so that users can post TV scheduling information here. If anyone knows when the Morales-Maidana fight will be rebroadcast please post the day, time, and channel that it will be shown.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANY FIGHTS IN THIS THREAD! Discussion comments will be deleted and we will have to close the thread again, making it available for staff only. We need to keep this thread for schedules only.

There is some confusion for next week, and AFAIK, Morales-Maidana is NOT being shown on HBO next week as of Sunday, April 10, 2011.

As of this writing for next week we have the following doubleheaders for both HBO and Showtime:

HBO: Khan vs. McCloskey-WBA Jr. Welterweight Title
HBO: Berto vs. Ortiz-WBC Welterweight Title

AND

Showtime:Lopez vs. Salido-WBO Featherweight Title
Martinez-Cruz

If you want to discuss these fights, please make threads for them in the forums, or reply to threads about these fights in the forums, should they already exist. Thank you.

Jack

Administrator

mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 10 2011, 08:01 PM) *
I am reopening this thread so that users can post TV scheduling information here. If anyone knows when the Morales-Maidana fight will be rebroadcast please post the day, time, and channel that it will be shown.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANY FIGHTS IN THIS THREAD! Discussion comments will be deleted and we will have to close the thread again, making it available for staff only. We need to keep this thread for schedules only.

There is some confusion for next week, and AFAIK, Morales-Maidana is NOT being shown on HBO next week as of Sunday, April 10, 2011.

As of this writing for next week we have the following doubleheaders for both HBO and Showtime:

HBO: Khan vs. McCloskey-WBA Jr. Welterweight Title
HBO: Berto vs. Ortiz-WBC Welterweight Title

AND

Showtime:Lopez vs. Salido-WBO Featherweight Title
Martinez-Cruz

If you want to discuss these fights, please make threads for them in the forums, or reply to threads about these fights in the forums, should they already exist. Thank you.

Jack

Administrator

Is the Khan-McCloskey and Berto-Ortiz an HBO doubleheader for sure? I heard that it was a while back but I haven't found any links or information recently mentioning it :/
Jack 1000
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Apr 11 2011, 04:09 AM) *
Is the Khan-McCloskey and Berto-Ortiz an HBO doubleheader for sure? I heard that it was a while back but I haven't found any links or information recently mentioning it :/

Max Boxing's Schedule is reporting that both fights will be on HBO this Saturday:

http://www.maxboxing.com/fight-schedule

But, it will be from two different sites. You know what? Just thought of this now. As Khan-Mccloskey is from England late in the evening in the USA, I'll bet that will be tape delayed. The Berto-Ortiz fight I am positive is live from Connecticut.

Can we get confirmation that Khan-Mccloskey is tape delayed?

Jack
Jack 1000
HBO Zone will be showing Katsidis-Guerrero and Morales-Maidna this Saturday night. Check guide for showtimes.

Jack
Jack 1000
Khan-McCloskey IS Tape Delayed on HBO. A SPOILER warning thread with approximate start times (5PM (ET)/2PM(PT) for the live call will be up tomorrow.

Jack
Jack 1000
Saturday June 4th, 2011

SHOWTIME: Carol Froch vs. Glen Johnson (WBC Super Middleweight Title)

HBO: Sebastian Zibik vs. Julio C. Chavez Jr. (WBC Middleweight Title)

Jack
Jack 1000
Saturday June 18, 2011

HBO: Saul Alverez vs. Ryan Rhodes-WBC Jr. Middleweight Title

Adrien Broner vs. Jason Litzau

Jack
Jack 1000
Saturday July 23, 2011

HBO: Amir Khan vs. Zab Judah (WBA World Jr. Welterweight Championship)

Fox Sports: Orlando Salido vs. Mike Oliver (WBO World Featherweight Championship)

Jack

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.