Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The TRUE Heavyweight Warrior Returns!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Warlord
Classic thread from TheWhiteBuffalo. How long was it until someone caught on to his shtick? A fighthype/b-talk hall-of-famer. And, I don't think he EVER broke character.
Snoop
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 30 2010, 04:26 AM) *
Classic thread from TheWhiteBuffalo. How long was it until someone caught on to his shtick? A fighthype/b-talk hall-of-famer. And, I don't think he EVER broke character.

Character?
Fitz
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 30 2010, 02:40 PM) *
Character?

He was a gimmick that stayed in character. Think of an actor that stays in character.
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 30 2010, 09:25 AM) *
He was a gimmick that stayed in character. Think of an actor that stays in character.

I know. I was trying to make a joke. Not a very good one I guess. laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 30 2010, 04:20 PM) *
I know. I was trying to make a joke. Not a very good one I guess. laugh.gif

And after Fitz pointing out the finer points of sarcasm just last week aswell! Oops!

Dont worry Snoop I knew what you meant

laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 1 2010, 02:51 AM) *
And after Fitz pointing out the finer points of sarcasm just last week aswell! Oops!

laugh.gif

lol, I didn't get it. I thought snoop was implying that he wasn't a gimmick and he was a serious poster.
lloyd mayflower
Haha, only ball busting, couldnt resist it! The white buffalo is impressive in his support of the white buffalo!
Fitz
Haha, all good. He is definitely one of the better characters here.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 30 2010, 05:25 AM) *

Hahaha. Dude, Snoop is Asian, they are fucking smart! I still can't believe you of all people here...
Fitz
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 1 2010, 08:08 AM) *
Hahaha. Dude, Snoop is Asian, they are fucking smart!

laugh.gif
Snoop

laugh.gif

LOL. Cool man. Glad my humor isn't THAT bad.

lol, I didn't get it. I thought snoop was implying that he wasn't a gimmick and he was a serious poster.

Woulda helped if you heard my tone. Some things get lost when typing.

Or, you just think I'm really that dense. Wait a minute....

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 30 2010, 10:08 PM) *
Hahaha. Dude, Snoop is Asian, they are fucking smart! I still can't believe you of all people here...

How racist. Not all Asians are smart. We're only smart at math and engineering. laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 1 2010, 02:48 PM) *
How racist. Not all Asians are smart. We're only smart at math and engineering. laugh.gif

Everything balances out with the way you drive laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 1 2010, 06:24 AM) *
Everything balances out with the way you drive laugh.gif

That and taking pictures.
BGv2.0
WHAT THA FUCK!!

I'm gone for a few weeks and then I see this BLASPHAMY!!!!

See....much like Stallone in "Get Carter"...."had I been around none of this would have went down, and now I have to make it right"

You silly damn fools....STILL questioning the God like abilities of the White Buffalo. The only excuse for such questions are the fact that you are simply mortals that cannot truly conceive the idea of Bothaism.

Much like an ant in the afterbirth, you all have but one job to do correctly and that is to tremble before the White Buffalo. But fear is not what you owe him.....YOU OWE HIM AWE!

I've been gone for a few weeks looking over the sacred tome's of TWB. The scriptures speak of this matchup. I've lost about 23 lbs in those weeks fasting as to be pure when I read the ancient texts by candlelight in a cave not too far off of a Hopi reservation in Arizona.

And to think Buffalo and I have attempted time and time again clue you in to the future and the vast greatness that is to come.

I'm done with this.....you deserve no astrial insight.

BE GONE!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.