Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Call Mulder and Skully!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Warlord
Pérez had to be taken to the hospital since he vanished as he went down from the ring.After one night under observations he was declared ok
STEVENSKI
Sheyat I thought Rubio was back. That is a man who was humiliated online.
JonnyBlaze
X-Files is the best show ever so I'm diggin the reference..Have all 9 seasons..
gravytrain
You know you're bad when you hit a motherfucker so hard it made them vanish.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 28 2010, 11:27 PM) *
You know you're bad when you hit a motherfucker so hard it made them vanish.

My senior year in HS this tough "gang dude" showed up at my house to fight me with all his thugs, I had my friends there also while both my parents were at work. I ended up breaking his nose and ribs and had him in tears, I wrecked him so bad his brother dropped to the ground sobbing in tears also. I was proud of that accomplishment at the time... until later that night cops showed up to arrest me, lol.
lloyd mayflower
That boxrec entry should probably read

2004/07/23 Chuck Norris 3,000(3,000) -0-0, Cancun, Mexico L (Vanishment by way of roundhouse kick)
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 28 2010, 11:03 PM) *
Sheyat I thought Rubio was back. That is a man who was humiliated online.

What happened to him? I don't really remember much about that guy.
Warlord
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Sep 28 2010, 09:35 PM) *
X-Files is the best show ever so I'm diggin the reference..Have all 9 seasons..

Dude, I am a HUGE X-Files fan since way back in the day. The season 2 finale (when Mulder went to that Navajo reservation and ended up caught in that underground train car with what looked like alien corpses, only to have it sealed and burned) is still one of the all-time best cliffhangers in TV history. I waited a LONG FUCKING TIME for Season 3 to start.

What's your favorite episode (and season) by the way? I loved the 1st season. A bunch of raw, self-contained episodes, before the show collapsed under the weight of its own mythology.

Did you ever check out Millennium, also done by Chris Carter? Another bad-ass fucking show. It makes shit from today like Criminal Minds look like some Sesame Street bullshit.
Warlord
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 29 2010, 12:41 AM) *

I'm blanking right now on who it was, but Rubio (What was his other screen-name? Decagon?) was feuding with some cat, and started making posts about how he wanted to hump this dude's under-age daughter. Caught the ban soon afterwards.

Most recently someone posted one of his profiles for an online dating service. Pretty funny shit. I remember BGv2.0 making some poignant remarks before the thread faded into obscurity.
Fitz
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 29 2010, 02:41 PM) *

Not on here. People found his youtube account where he was doing origami and multiple funny clips, his online dating profile with an audio message, pictures of his autistic son and posted them everywhere. I think people were even going to forums he was on, maybe even boxrec and posted them for others to see.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 28 2010, 11:57 PM) *
Dude, I am a HUGE X-Files fan since way back in the day. The season 2 finale (when Mulder went to that Navajo reservation and ended up caught in that underground train car with what looked like alien corpses, only to have it sealed and burned) is still one of the all-time best cliffhangers in TV history. I waited a LONG FUCKING TIME for Season 3 to start.

What's your favorite episode (and season) by the way? I loved the 1st season. A bunch of raw, self-contained episodes, before the show collapsed under the weight of its own mythology.

Did you ever check out Millennium, also done by Chris Carter? Another bad-ass fucking show. It makes shit from today like Criminal Minds look like some Sesame Street bullshit.

My favorite episode is always changing and it's always hard to pick..I really like seasons 2 and 3 the most..I like all the seaons though and I'm actually on season 9 right now..It's depressing..This is my second time watching all the seasons from 1 to 9 in order..I've actually become a Doggett fan this time around..Of course I used to watch X-Files when I was younger but now I'm kinda obsessed with it..hahaha..

I haven't seen Millennium yet but I do have The Lone Gunman's 13 episodes from when they had a show..I'm gonna watch that after I finish season 9..I hear the show Fringe is a lot like X-Files..

You should PM me so we can talk X-Files more..

Snoop
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 29 2010, 05:00 AM) *
I'm blanking right now on who it was, but Rubio (What was his other screen-name? Decagon?) was feuding with some cat, and started making posts about how he wanted to hump this dude's under-age daughter. Caught the ban soon afterwards.

Most recently someone posted one of his profiles for an online dating service. Pretty funny shit. I remember BGv2.0 making some poignant remarks before the thread faded into obscurity.

I remember Decagon. He was a pretty good poster until he lost his shit. Didn't know they were the same guy.
ViperSniper
Stumbled along this somehow. Check out this dudes first opponent he fought for 2003!

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=...3&cat=boxer

Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 29 2010, 05:13 AM) *
Not on here. People found his youtube account where he was doing origami and multiple funny clips, his online dating profile with an audio message, pictures of his autistic son and posted them everywhere. I think people were even going to forums he was on, maybe even boxrec and posted them for others to see.

Damn that's pretty f'd up man. What'd he do to deserve that? More importantly, who did that so I know not to fuck with em. laugh.gif
Spyder
http://www.fighthype.com/community/lofiver...?t3357-400.html

This thread is pretty funny...Jack and Hype suspend Ninazdaddy and Decagon on this page, and Hawkins/TKO talk their usual shit on the previous page.

Classic material!

laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 30 2010, 12:55 AM) *
Damn that's pretty f'd up man. What'd he do to deserve that? More importantly, who did that so I know not to fuck with em. laugh.gif

He was knowledgeable, but trolled people for a long time. He had it a long time coming apparently. It wasn't just some innocent guy that got it for no reason.
JonnyBlaze
It's................Time now..

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.