Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pierre Coetzer - Thoughts? Where is he now?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
PinkSongbird
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Sep 17 2005, 07:10 PM) [snapback]144627[/snapback]
I was thinking about the past (as I always do) and realized that I have never seen anyone discuss Pierre Coetzer on here. This guy was in a few good wars in his day and was a contender at one point. He had a down and dirty fight against Foreman (I believe it was Foremans last comeback attempt) and that was the last time I saw Pierre fight.
Anybody have any thoughts on his career? His overall abilities? Lastly, this guy obviously retired and completely disappeared. Anybody ever hear anything about him? I'm amazed that he never thought about a comeback, I'm guessing he is in his early 40's at this point. Seems like they always come back for more!

I have been wondering this as well. He was and still is one of my favorites. I'd really like to know more about him.
BGv2.0
I can't believe this thing got dug up....I started to answer it only to see I already had! lol
TheWhiteBuffalo
Damn....people seem to be dragging out my old threads. This must surely be a method of praising the White Buffalo! I am honored and wish to say a few words of thanks to all of the people who subscribe to my monthly Botha/Coetzer newsletter. Without your hard work digging out three year old threads, the mindless, new wave of boxing fans would continue to be uneducated in reference to these barbarians of human massacre. Thank you again, and may the Buffalo War God shine his light upon you.

For those interested, also check out my blog relating to all things Francois Botha, including exercise tips, diet plan, and the official color changing champagne glass authorized by Botha himself.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.