Bob Arum, promoter of Filipino icon Manny Pacquiao, has given Floyd Mayweather Jr. less than 24 hours to drop his demands for Olympic-style drug testing. If he doesn't, Arum insists that the highly-anticipated clash won't happen and Pacquiao will move forward with a fight against another opponent. "Manny has told me he doesn't want to be harassed," Arum would tell Lance Pugmire of the LA Times. "We're not jumping through hoops for Mayweather. I'm not going to take this."

Although Arum seems pretty pessimistic about the chances of the mega-fight taking place, this isn't the first time that a Pacquiao bout has been in jeopardy. Earlier this year, his clash with Ricky Hatton was said to be off when Pacquiao demanded a bigger share of the purse. In fact, the same thing happened prior to Pacquiao facing De La Hoya, but fortunately, in both cases, the other side gave in. Whether or not Team Mayweather decides to do the same given the Thursday deadline remains to be seen, but at least there's still hope that both sides can quickly come to an agreement to save the biggest fight of the decade.